Big Blue Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey beautiful people!!!

So I know they're completely bad for you, but i caved to what my BF wanted for dinner last night, and we got a domino's bread bowl...the sausage one. Oh my goodness I have to admit it was sooo good! We split one, though I was pretty disappointed with the amount of pasta in it. Like 5 or 6 bites maybe...but it's definitely better than the gross pasta that pizza hut has. Anyway....

I'm finding it hard to get in the groove today. I just feel a bit out of sorts. I need to exercise tonight too! My day is going ridiculously slow, and since I have the office to myself, it makes it worse. I need some games to play or something. :laugh:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options

I'm finding it hard to get in the groove today. I just feel a bit out of sorts. I need to exercise tonight too! My day is going ridiculously slow, and since I have the office to myself, it makes it worse. I need some games to play or something. :laugh:

do you pogo? I love pogo but haven't had much time, lately, to play. give it a try, you'll be hooked.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    do you mean like a pogo stick?????
  • RachVR6
    Options

do you pogo? I love pogo but haven't had much time, lately, to play. give it a try, you'll be hooked.

Pogo? :huh:
  • LostinCali
    Options
    www.pogo.com

games!!! hehe
  • RachVR6
    Options
    www.pogo.com

games!!! hehe

Ahhh okay :laugh: Thanks!
  • LostinCali
    Options
    hahaha :blushing:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I can see it now....someone walking into my office and I'm bouncing around on a pogo stick! :laugh:
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey Blues... I have been out for a couple of days, but I wanted to check in and let y'all know I'm thinking asbout you. I hope you all had a great weekend and I'll check back in later. I have to go on a bicycle ride to start the week off right.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I can see it now....someone walking into my office and I'm bouncing around on a pogo stick! :laugh:

I bet it would be good exercise......he he

Estimated calories burned: For an energetic 10 minute session: 60
  • chrissyh
    Options

I went to a buffet for Mother's Day and I don't know what the heck I ate. How am I going to enter food?:laugh:

HAHAHA just skip the day.. consider it a freebie.

I always log it the best I can....at least I'll have an idea later on what happened - or you could in the comments put buffet just as a reminder....
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh yea...I did a loooot of walking yesterday! My BF needed new shoes so we went from store to store looking for ones he liked ( I swear he's pickier than a girl :laugh: ) so I got a look of walking in. And in the process I bought myself shoes and a shirt. :bigsmile: We went to walmart 'cuz he's into hats now and I bought some sunglasses, and now I have all kinds of pictures of him in girl shades and sideways hats. :laugh:

q630193345_678.jpg
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Rach - sounds fun and thank him for being so picky - it helped you get some exercise in for the day....my son is SO picky it's crazy....my hubby will window shop for months before he'll buy anything so we go store to store looking at the same stuff over and over and over again - until I finally buy it cuz I am tired of looking at it
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    haha you guys look great Rach!

Im not a fussy shopper.. I know what I want ahead of time.. I go in, get what I want and leave.

Yesterday was HORRIBLE for me!! I had a bun with cheese for breakfast... Then I had a little piece of banana bread and a small cookie at church.. Then after we played tennis for an hour.. Then for lunch I had a ham sandwich and a HUGE cinnamon bun.. and a homemade hemp seed brownie.. Then.. I went to hang out with my brother and his friends.. baaaaaaaad idea! I had LOTS of BBQ chips, some cookies... and about 4 cups of pepsi!! (I dont even like pop!!) This morning I feel like crap! And am sooooooooooooooo thirsty!! I hope this doesnt put too big of a curve on my weight!! I havent weighed yet.. still hanging in there and wont weigh until Wednesday :ohwell:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    This last 2 hours at work can't go fast enough! I'm planning to do an hour of legs and back work tonight! :drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! Well got back from Fargo, didn't get to see j_g, but we'll try again. Shopped and walked around like crazy with my DH and my 12 yr. old daughter. We had soo much fun! So different with only 1 kid around to spoil-and nice! Had a lot of laughs anyway. And a bunch too much too eat...at least we moved lots, and exercised in the hotel gym once too.

Tonight-Subway salad my son made me for Mother's Day (he works there). I was so happy he gave me it. Anway, gonna exercise tonight. Back to the old grind...put on 2 lbs...:grumble:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    www.pogo.com

games!!! hehe

I love pogo

look for me fellow blues jgever on there too :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well I'm off to do Legs & Back after sitting around for awhile debating it. I just feel like blah. I've come right in around my 1400cal goal for the day but I only got 1 cup of water. Maybe that's why I fell like crap. Oh well...workout for an hour, shower and get to bed. Maybe I'll get up at 5am tomorrow so I can workout and not miss BL! Plus my classes start on Wed.! Eeek! :noway:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Only drank 6 cups today. A cup is an 8-ounce glass, right? I am sooooo thirsty but I need to search for some motivation so I don't stop for the pantry on the way to the fridge. I'm scared. Must . . . have . . . willpower . . . :happy:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon! School's amost over so I will have plenty of time to exercise once it is. I got in 40 minutes of walking and some strength exercises today. Yay! And I've drank almost 3 bottles of water.