Big Blue Team WEEK 1

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I have been having problems for the last 2 days with water!! I picked up a hitch hiker and he was thirsty so I let him drink from my water bottle... I havent washed it... and Im a bit of a germaphob hahahaha I think I have lost it!! Thats what kept me in check!! arrrrrrrrrg!!

ARE YOU NUTS!:noway: -Haven't you ever heard about the robbings, rape and murders that can happen? My darlin', we need you on our team...throw him a ten instead, but be careful-especially now a days!

I love to dance-and have purposely increased my activity to be moving, whether it be walking, dancing, running, cleaning vigorously-just making sure I'm up and about. (Remember I was very sedentary for over a month after my surgery). We walked the mall and stores for hours and hours in Fargo-felt so good, my feet ached, had to sit in the hot tub! And at least I didn't feel as bad when I ate "dirty".:wink:

Keep plugging away ladies and always remember-women have sickening hormones that fluctuate and cause fluid retention. :explode:especially when you ovulate and PMS week. Watch your salt intake (it's hidden everywhere)-I actually have sodium as one of my diet settings to keep an eye. You also may have extra weight from body waste, and ALWAYS weigh yourself in the am before anything goes in your mouth-and be buck naked. Don't get discouraged,:flowerforyou: try not to worry as much about the number, but the fact that your changing your LIFESTYLE forever...and the inches will come off! Trust me I know.:drinker: Oh and drink as much water as your body can do-at least 9 cups, replacing anything that causes dehydration with more water, ie-caffeine, hot weather and sweating, exercise. Your pee should be almost as light as toilet water unless you take Vitamin B or a Multivitamin. Also OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENTS AND EXERCISE, OR FOOD WITH OMEGA 3 HELPS LOSE FAT, start now!:wink:

All excellent advice, cheers :drinker: I do tend to get discouraged too easily if the weight doesn't come off as fast as I expect. I hope you don't mind me adding a qualification to your water advice: Drink lots but spread it out throughout the day and if exercising lots, use a sports drink to replace electrolytes.

Info on water intoxication: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    So each of us - set a goal for this week for your fitness....

Mine is 5 of 7 days starting today....or is it starting tomorrow?

good idea. mine will be 6 out of 7. i need to raise a lot of money for the event.
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Mine is 7 out of 7; but 5 out of 7 for double workouts. (I workout in the am and in the pm).
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

We're over here now guys and gals! :flowerforyou: