Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options
When I was 180 I had a B cup and now at 138 I'm down to a smalllll A. Did this happen to anyone else out there?

Replies

• suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I think it happens to most women. At 180 and a B Cup you were small to start with at that size. At around 120 I was a B and now at my weight of about 160 I am a DD. I also had 2 pregnancies which would have contributed to my boob size. Would rather be a B or C.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wish I would've known that before I started. At first I thought I had cancer or something. :noway:
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Happened to (almost) everyone else out there. It's the price you pay. :grumble:
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 pounds in the last two weeks and immediately lost 2 inches from my bust. It's the first place I lose (and gain).
  • suztheq
    suztheq Posts: 171
    Options
    Oh yeah. I was pushing a C at my heaviest, but now I am also a small A. If only I could transplant some fat from my thighs to my chest...
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    Woah, that's a lot of inches off your boobs from just 7 pounds. Craziness. :tongue:
  • al262
    al262 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I was a B cup when I started, now I think I'm mostly a minus A cup, It's not fair.
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yes yes!!!

down 35lbs.. and one cup so far, DD to D... :-( liked my boobs.

My hub does not notice, smaller tummy.. smaller boobs.

it balances out somehow.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    Oh yeah. I was pushing a C at my heaviest, but now I am also a small A. If only I could transplant some fat from my thighs to my chest...

haha, yeah, I'll take my stomach goo and put it in my bra.
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hope this happens to me! Lol I feel your pain but I would love smaller boobs.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    Yes yes!!!

down 35lbs.. and one cup so far, DD to D... :-( liked my boobs.

My hub does not notice, smaller tummy.. smaller boobs.

it balances out somehow.

at least you still have D's. :)
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! I brought that up to my mother in law the other day. She has lost tons of weight to but hasn't lost her boobs. I asked how she did that. She didn't exercise and lost it just by being on a diet. I exercise which she says is why I'm losing my boobs :-( I went from a D cup to now a very low C (actually I should be in a B but I don't want to admit it lol).
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    I hope this happens to me! Lol I feel your pain but I would love smaller boobs.

My boobs are pointless. They might as well be man boobs. lol
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yep! I don't mind though- I feel like my smaller boobs match my smaller frame better :)
  • FreshKrisKreash
    Options
    yep! I don't mind though- I feel like my smaller boobs match my smaller frame better :)

I feel like if my boobs were bigger, my waist would look smaller but for now I'm a flat chested board.
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My boobs are always first to go :(
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I HOPE SO!!! I'm a DDD and I can only PRAY that I am a C when I lose my weight.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    When I was 180 I had a B cup and now at 138 I'm down to a smalllll A. Did this happen to anyone else out there?

Those are the first thing to go when I lose weight... also the last thing to grow when I gain weight!:sad:
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I could not be any happier that my boobs have gotten smaller! :happy: I actually like them a little bit now instead of despising them. Hooray for losing weight and cups sizes! LOL
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options

I feel like if my boobs were bigger, my waist would look smaller but for now I'm a flat chested board.

I read *flat chested broad* lol
    my bad