Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options

Replies

• realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Went from 42DD to 38D but my sports bra is a 36C. I am happy that I can wear cuter tops now and shop at VS, but I hope to not lose anymore "there"!
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yup. But having kids and breastfeeding did far more for the destruction of my perky pretties. After my 1st I was a G in my left breast and stayed C in my right. PICASSO! They have evened out, but they are not pretty anymore. It's part of the plan to buy new ones if all the weight training and eating right don't fix em up the way I want em... which looks inevitable at this point.:blushing:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    as long as you dont lose the butt :)
    I think smaller boobs are attractive. Ehh, to each their own.

As long as you are happy, that is all that matters.

they get in the way when you exercise!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I dont know about actual size (Ive been blessed/cursed with a larger chest), but mine are looking better! My hubby even remarked that theyre looking perkier!

Only thing I can think of is the excersizing that Im doing (strength/resistance) is building muscle underneath the boobie tissue..
  • levi0823
    levi0823 Posts: 12
    Options
    I hope this happens to me! Lol I feel your pain but I would love smaller boobs.

My boobs are pointless. They might as well be man boobs. lol

THIS is me. Pre-pubescent boy is what my dh calls them. :( I was also pushing a C @ 170. Now at 135 I can't even fill up an A. WAAAHHHHH!!!!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

they get in the way when you exercise!

AMEN, Sister! Not to mention being smacked in the face when you're running. :angry: :grumble:
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options

My butt isn't exactly J-Lo's but it's not completely flat. haha
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Husband commented yesterday that mine are getting smaller. I guess that's an NSV? :laugh:
  • jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It seems like many ladies complain about their boobs being too small. My issue is that I felt mine were too big! I've definitely lost a bit in the chest area and I couldn't be happier. I was like a 38DD and it was a nuisance. It was hard finding a bra strong enough to keep them from looking saggy since they were so damn heavy.

They're still big since big boobs run in the family but they're a more manageable kind of big.
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Went from a DD to a C, but that's fine. Kids and breastfeeding hurt them more than weight loss (although they were a very decent DD when I finished breast feeding). I've only lost 7lbs, too. But I have lost several inches from my waist as well... Good excuse to buy super pretty bras...I love shopping.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    my boobs were AMAZING at 200 lbs, now at 174, they are looking a tad deflated, and lopsided.. like one is a bit bigger or hangs differently from the other. LOL Oh well, they're still pretty decent. ;)
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I actually like having the smaller boobs I just dont like when people make fun of them. :-/
  • sassysarah92
    sassysarah92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 14C (Australian size) but was measured as a 12DD. I had lost roughly 7kg and am now down to a 10D-10DD depending on the bra but I lost the top bit of my boobs, if that makes sense. I can spill out of a bra and the top bit of the bra you will be able to see (as if the bra is too big! boobs are ****ed) HAHA but when I got to my lowest weight of 55kg my 12D bras were fitting so I dont think my boobs have an actual size they want to be :/ its so frustrating. I think it just depends on the perosn where they lose it from first
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. I was pushing a C at my heaviest, but now I am also a small A. If only I could transplant some fat from my thighs to my chest...

I think they do.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Yep...around 160 I was at a 136C, and I normally wear sports bras now unless I need to get dressed up for something. The last time I put a regular bra on, it was BAD. I put it on the tighest setting, and it still didn't work. I had to borrow a friend's, a 134B, and it fit! I need to invest in more bras now haha
  • MarilaMyMarily
    Options
    ALWAYS the first place to lose and the first place to gain. followed by the face.
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! My boobs used to be wayyyy bigger but slowly but surely they're getting smaller. haha.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose mine, but am offering some of what I have to anyone who did.

I was a 44F at my heaviest. After 125 pounds, I was a 32G. Last measurements had me at a 32DDD/F, but I am hoping that all this fabulous strength training will get me down to at least a 32DD.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I'm fifty pounds lighter than I was in high school, which is awesome, but now I'm 22 with saggy tatas. :( I am hoping for a boob job once I get to my goal weight.
  • daizylibra
    Options
    I went from a 42D to a 38C when I lost 80+ pounds a many years ago. Stayed at that size.