Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options

Replies

• Lissy0510
    Lissy0510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a large chest and no amount of diet/exer ever helped.... I ended up having a reduction this past fall. For some people it seems to others like myself it doesn't seem to effect them.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    No dammit, still monstrous F cup
  • mechelle1bryan
    Options
    :laugh: Yes thats the first place I loose it at. But its ok, Im just gonna reward myself with some new and improved ones , once I loose 55 lbs! They have Im DD, Ive gotten real good use from theese , fed 2 babies, etc.... They wore out
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    it did to me b4, and I am hoping again, I am a d-dd depending on the brand, and I want to wear CUTE bras with small straps not industrial stregth straps and giant cups fit for cantaloupes....I cant waitall in all though I love my boobs, even after 3 kids they are nice, but smaller would be btter for what I want to do and that is shop.
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yup lost mine! LOL I'm still trying to find them...They seem to be gone for good..:(
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yes, sadly. I was a 34D and now am down to a 34A.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Losing my boobs is actually the part of my weight loss that I'm happiest about. I went from a 40DD to a 32B! :bigsmile: I started at 220 and currently weigh about 130 ~ 135.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    I am hoping this happens to me.....i am not a fan of a D cup on my little body
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    If it's any consolation for the despondent, we guys lose ours too...though I guess that's a less ambiguously good thing to move away from man-boobs and closer to real pecs. :smile:
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    God I hope so! I wear a 50K (though I just had to buy a strapless for my wedding dress and they only had a 46 and it fit without any extenders!) so I NEED smaller ones and preferrably WITHOUT reduction surgery!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    yes i am now a small A. Tnat being said, i gained alot more from being healthy :)
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yup. I went from a 38D to a 36D. And I still have 20 more pds before goal weight. :( But I've lost close to 50 pds.... so I'll take it!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 5 pounds.....but have gone from a DD to C. Who says you can't spot reduce????
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I could only hope to lose these jugs! :laugh:
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have noticed a significant decrease in my "moobs" lol
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose some I am a D cup after 2 children and HATE it! When I was an A cup it was great, no need to worry about support or them getting caught while turning over at night. I tell ya I am so looking forward to having some half tennis balls again :laugh:
  • jirocpa
    jirocpa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I certainly have seen them get smaller, but as a guy that's the result I was looking for!!!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Boobs are the 1st things to go !!!!!!
  • nessafly
    nessafly Posts: 58
    Options
    Always loose just enough to have to buy new bras! :grumble:
    Heavy - Full C Thin- Regular C
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    My boobs never seem to change. At my smallest weight (115) and my heaviest (145) My boobs have always kept their size (36C).

Same here always a D cup and happy about it I love my big boobs