Did Anybody Else Lose Their Boobs When They Lost Their Weigh

Options

Replies

• cynhip
    cynhip Posts: 33
    Options
    Has anyone seen my boobs? They used to be this big! LOL!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Is anybody else having weird things happen when posting on the boards today? I tried to quote the OP a moment ago (see previous comment) so I could comment on it, and it posted someone else's quote instead. I KNOW that's not the comment I clicked on.
  • kandire
    kandire Posts: 87
    Options
    YES! I am also not thrilled with losing my boobs. I didn't really notice until I looked at an old picture the other day and now I'm starting to notice my bras aren't fitting as well as they used to. I'm not buying new ones until I'm done losing weight though. I've been told doing some chest strength training will help minimize this as long as you don't go crazy with it. It is supposed to help build muscle under the fat. Don't know how true that is though.
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    At my largest I was a 44DD and now I wear a 38D but when I'm fitted in a store they tell me 36 C/D. I'm pretty sure they are still shrinking with the rest of me but its a price I'm willing to pay to not be overweight and unhealthy.

My sister lost a lot of weight and her insurance paid for her to get a boob job b/c they were a little on the deflated side. Anyone else considering that? Can you fix how your breasts look with just exercise after losing a lot of weight?
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I grew up very thin and flat chested, so when I gained weight I really appreciated the cleavage...for a while. At my heaviest, 225, I was like a 38F/G...dropped 25 pounds a few years ago and went down to a 38DDD...this past year I dropped another 40 pounds...I'm 5 pounds from goal weight and I'm a 34C...:huh:

Oh well...it does make it easier to run...:smile:
  • ErynnBaby
    ErynnBaby Posts: 15
    Options
    There must be something wrong with me. I'm down 16 lbs and my boobs have only gotten bigger and set higher. I think because I'm developing the muscles underneath them... I went from a solid DD to now almost spilling out of the cups of my DD bras...
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've always been small-chested, but I lose weight on top first, gain on bottom.
    I seriously feel like once my thighs/butt look the way I want, my boobs will just be nipples on a ribcage... :/ UGH!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Yes, mine are gone now. :frown: I miss them.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    UGH..yes..it sucks, but I was a DDD and now the light end of a D and big end of a C which is great, I want to get to a C...but man oh man do they have to be so darn deflated...Losing a significant amount of weight has not made my breasts look even a little bit good..unless they are in a nice push up bra:-) But think of this, I have lost 15.5 inches off my breast...they are terrible outside of a bra..deflated...no other word could describe them:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:(:(
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Thank God. I started off at 46DDD/F, 70 lbs later I'm a 42DD. I'm hoping to end up a 38C or D.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    ya, I went from a 34 B to 34 A, but they're still a handful :wink:

I'm a 34 A now too. Mine are more like half a handful.
  • mistyms1984
    Options
    ya girl and my fiance hates it bc i used to be a c now i am a b boo but at least i am getting healthy
  • cookiesrgood15
    cookiesrgood15 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    omy goodness i WISH i had lost some of my boobage!! maybe a cup but not that much!! i'd die to be a A cup!! even a B! lol!
    :laugh:
  • Jess11079
    Jess11079 Posts: 26
    Options
    Ugh, I wish....25 lbs ago I was a 38DDD - now im a 36DD and I only have 27 more to lose - Unfortunetly my chest is the last place I lose..even at my thinnest (which is my goal weight now) over a decade ago i still had a very full 34 D.......I would love to go down to a B
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    large boobs are in my genes...I lost about an inch after the first month of losing weight...after two months i went up and inch from my starting measurement. For a lot of women though it's one of the first places they lose weight. They only time you would have cancer would be if there is a lump.
  • homewood09
    Options
    yes i am so happy like the 1 young lady said small boobs for my small waist loving it:glasses: i went from a 48d to a 42c
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Yup I was a D and went to a C... buuut when I was younger I was a C to start with anyways so its all good lol. I just hope I don't get any smaller =/
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the first to go :(
  • suprfast
    suprfast Posts: 49
    Options
    as long as you dont lose the butt :)
    I think smaller boobs are attractive. Ehh, to each their own.

As long as you are happy, that is all that matters.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    our breasts are mostly fat... yes, you'll lose some, but the muscle you build by using weights will help boost them so they look awesome! Wait till you breast feed! they shrink then too if you breast feed the whole year or two...