Sticking a knife in my eye, what are your thoughts?

Options

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I don't care who you are, thats just funny.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone have to be so mean.. it's her eye. I mean she can do with it what she wants. Plus, everyone's eyes work differently. A few questions.. do you wear glasses? Do you have dry eyes? What kind of knife are you using. We really should know the stats before we answer this.
    Geez, cut her some slack! :grumble:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone have to be so mean.. it's her eye. I mean she can do with it what she wants. Plus, everyone's eyes work differently. A few questions.. do you wear glasses? Do you have dry eyes? What kind of knife are you using. We really should know the stats before we answer this.

^^This. And you didn't meantion if you are eating back those calories used. You really should.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Besides fitting it into your calories.. make sure you log it as cardio.. at least make it worth it so you can have a bigger piece of pie next time.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    If you stick said knife in your eye, you should actually remove the eyeball with the knife. That way, when you weigh yourself tomorrow, you will be 1.5 grams lighter!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Great idea, cause then everything you eat will have half it's caloric value since you can only see it halfway! It's true, I read it on the internet
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Punch a kitten...just be sure to log the cardio
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Make sure you do it with the van hoy flip knife or your it wont look cool enough. Make sure you practice all the van hoy moves first before trying it on your own eye. Perhaps use a friend or beloved pet
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Eye think you should stick a needle in your eye, Eyedeally. Eye don't know wheye eye feel leyeke eye have to write eye so much now
    Eye will quit reyeght now:noway:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    I would consult a doctor. Or take a multi-vitamin.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Why, are you making EYE CANDY????

Did someone say CANDY? Can you post the recipe for that?
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    No you should absolutely NOT stick a knife in your eye. I once stuck a knife in my eye and I can tell you now not just based on my own personal experience, but that there are thousands of studies out there - none of which I will link to - that show that sticking a knife in your eye is FAR less effective than sticking a knife in your thigh. I've also worked as a knifer for 6 months and have a Certification of Stabbiness, so you can take what I am saying to the bank.

priceless.
  • iKristine
    Options
    i'm against it

Troll!

HAHA:laugh:
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    So stupid....you'd just be losing water weight. Are you here to make a life change or for a quick fix?
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    knives are used to cut meat. meat is bad. therefore sticking a knife in your eye because you don't want your eye to be meat. then your eye would make you fat.

or something.
    Meat is not bad.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I read this article one time where this expert said that sticking a knife in your eye was really good for you. He was a PhD in knife-eye-sticking ...
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    This....was...EPIC
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I think you need to soak the knife in pregnant women's pee first. that way you *loose* more weight.
  • iKristine
    Options
    No you should absolutely NOT stick a knife in your eye. I once stuck a knife in my eye and I can tell you now not just based on my own personal experience, but that there are thousands of studies out there - none of which I will link to - that show that sticking a knife in your eye is FAR less effective than sticking a knife in your thigh. I've also worked as a knifer for 6 months and have a Certification of Stabbiness, so you can take what I am saying to the bank.

I completely disagree with this based on obvious conclusions of this has NEVER happened in my 3 week experience, limited to this thread, and of course Google and sites followed by DOT biz.

What I think you should really consider is the basics. Did you need your eye in the first place? Was it really THAT distracting? Your fat because you ate lots of little fat people. Just stop eating the little fat people!

http://www.wikia.com/Wikia
    Sources: or it didn't happen.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    whatever you do just don't eat the eye after 8pm...dire consequences!