It's official! 1yr Anniversary and 100+ gone!

Options

Replies

• hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Amazing!!! Congrats on your weight loss and sticking with it for a whole year!! All your hard work has paid off!! You look so much younger!!! Keep it up....Success stories like this keeps me motivated and know that it is possible to win this battle with my weight!!!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great!! So much younger! Congrats!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    High five, girl! That is so remarkable. You have lost what I plan to and to see that it CAN be done is very motivating!
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    incredible!!! you don't even look like the same person. wow!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    don't know if you'll make it through the 6 pages of comments to get to this one but if you do....

You did one heck of a job there. You look great. You did the work and you get the reward. If only everything in life worked like that. Good luck with knocking out those remaining pounds. I am sure they will be gone in no time.
  • casseyleinen
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! U look freakin AWESOME!!! Koodos to you girl! Way to go!!! U are an inspiration to all!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • acarter419
    acarter419 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! Congrats on one year and good luck on your continued success!
  • cobbie03
    cobbie03 Posts: 3
    Options
    OMG thats awsome Congrats you must be sooo proud of yourself. You look Great too. thank you for sharing.
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes!!!! :love:
    You are living proof that it can be done.
    you are fabulous!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i will say this hopefully won't offend you but the before pic looks like you were a mother of 40 and your now pic looks like you are a kid of maybe 25-27 ! i hope that came out right! you look wonderful. how much weight did you lose before you started to run? i'm 230ish right now and i'm just starting to do walk/jog intervals. still leary of knee or ankle injury happening.

great job
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must feel fantastic! And yeah, you look a lot younger now, too!
  • torriesummers
    torriesummers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You went from looking 42 to a fit 22!!! Good luck with the marathon!
  • healthy1215
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! You have done an awesome job and you have every right to be so very proud! Thank you for sharing.
  • jenny2steps
    jenny2steps Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow!!! You absolutely wonderful. Congrats :-D
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Wow! Great loss!!!! Ty for sharing!!!!!
  • qtwiddaboot
    qtwiddaboot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

I've been on Jenny Craig for 11 months, i'm almost at 100 lost and I always worry about life after Jenny. You've shown me that I have nothing to worry about!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    amazing. Congratulations on your success!!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    You are so amazing... look at you and how far you have come! I know you will reach goal... way to go! :flowerforyou: You really look amazing!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.. but how do you find time to work out 5 or 6 times a day?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!