Meaning of Profile Picture

Options
15678911»

Replies

• mamorganor
    Options
    My favorite little crack head of a chihuahua (1 of 4 that I own), she is riddled with health problems, is super smart and hilarious! and she adores me!
    She is sooo cute!! Does her tongue always hang out?
    Yes since she was about 1 yr old when it started. she is about 6 yrs old now...it is super long and will often drag the ground and get dirt on it, fuzzies, sand...what ever is on the ground! she is so funny though. One of her many handicaps.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is me being a geek with my Neverwinter Nights game guide. Kind of gives people an insight into me. My ticker has one of my favorite quotes by my favorite literary character. It embraces the ideas of childlike wonder and faith, as well as knowing that there is always that ultimate other against which we need to fight. Everyone has their dragon to slay. :)
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    its myself taken last week
  • codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options
    My pic is me riding my horse into a ranch sorting competition. It is there to motivate me because everytime I ride him I feel bad because he is carrying my weight.
  • mechelle1bryan
    Options
    I love and adore my husband, he means the world to me. We have been through alot together, but we can always count on each other. I think he looks so handsome (red is his color)! I think this is a good picture , just wish i was 50lbs smaller.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Me and my baby and in my tcker its me and my hubby smooching. I love my boys sooooooo much
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Its just me with last summer after a girlfriend and I bought straw cowboy hats at the Mesquite Rodeo. It was my first time there and they had the cutest hats!