Meaning of Profile Picture

Options

Replies

• kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    My picture is just a picture of myself I took a few months ago, nothing fancy.

Mine too!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    me before i turned sour
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda like giving the middle finger to the Mods.
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My picture is of Nicole Richie because I love her to death! My ticker picture is of the abs i want
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    mine is just me at work, in my favorite dress and my xmas pearls from my man <3

but this is so lovely, i am absolutely tearing up at my desk:
    My husband, one of my inspirations:

Because he treated me like the center of his universe, I started to feel more valuable.

Because he told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world, I learned to see the beauty in myself.

Because he veiwed me as a "good" and "kind" person, I became a better one.

<3
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of me at my goal weight.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Mine is of me on my last weight loss mission a couple months ago. I was doing really good and then got comfortable, so I'm keeping it there as a reminder. :)
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    Who? Marsters or Cumberbatch?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    This picture is up because I look hot in it. I don't often look this good in pictures or real life, so it's a reminder that I have that potential. :laugh:
  • Jlongblade
    Jlongblade Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My last fishing trip, becuase I like to go fishing :happy:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This picture is up because I look hot in it. I don't often look this good in pictures or real life, so it's a reminder that I have that potential. :laugh:
    :::drool:::
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My grandkids! No explanation needed. :)
  • mramsdell
    mramsdell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic that a friend put up...I also have it as my desktop on my laptop..it inspires me to get up and move
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I reached and surpassed my weight loss and fitness goals and actually feel attractive and hot and I'm damn proud of myself!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    My roses because they are beautiful!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Mine is a T-Roxtipus using Rainbow Beam Attack on Fat Cells for -999,999HP damage.
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Currently it's my goal weight!
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of me at halloween last year, really just because I wanted a recent shot that showed the size of my chub - every time I see it, I think, yep, THAT'S wha I have to keep going to get away from!
  • brown0928
    brown0928 Posts: 49
    Options
    Mine is my graduation party dress that I MUST fit into by May 4th! My ticker is me with my niece which is a constant reminder of my ultimate goal. Goal weight= PREGNANCY TIME! :)
    Might seem dumb to some, but I don't want to pile baby weight on top of dead weight...
  • kbown
    kbown Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just me and my baby girl a week before I started using MFP. I'm hoping when we go back to Disney in 2014 and we take a similar picture I'll be a lot thinner! :)