can we count walking to the bathroom exercise points? lol jp
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    I was going to ask the same question! :laugh:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    man im tired of getting up and going to the bathroom lol... ive peed like 5 times an hour it seems like lol but im at like 12 cups of water so thats why lol
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    man im tired of getting up and going to the bathroom lol... ive peed like 5 times an hour it seems like lol but im at like 12 cups of water so thats why lol

12! wow, good job!
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    lol thank u...
    soo what should nexts week challenge be since this one was such a success?
    should we do this plus something else?
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    drinking the water plus making sure we are either meeting/staying within our daily intakes of calories, carbs, fat, etc.?

Is anyone else having trouble with this, btw? the site tells me to take in about 2000 calories a day, and i figured that would mean cutting way back for me. but actually, i haven't changed much, and i have only had about 1000 calories today!
  • andrea09
    Options
    lol thank u...
    soo what should nexts week challenge be since this one was such a success?
    should we do this plus something else?

awesome job on the water!
    hmmm....next weeks challenge...Does anyone have any struggles with anything they would like to work on. Mine is sweets...I eat way to much of them.
  • andrea09
    Options
    drinking the water plus making sure we are either meeting/staying within our daily intakes of calories, carbs, fat, etc.?

Is anyone else having trouble with this, btw? the site tells me to take in about 2000 calories a day, and i figured that would mean cutting way back for me. but actually, i haven't changed much, and i have only had about 1000 calories today!

I have trouble meeting my calories some days and others I go over. That sounds like a good challenge. The site tells me I have 1,900 calories per day and that too me seems like a lot.
  • hurleycutie142
    Options

thats great... make sure ur atleast eating 1200 calories... but 2000 does seem like a lot...
    no i dotn have any problems staying in my calories as long as i eat stuff that fills me up... lately ive been eating stuff that is good in calories that doesnt fill me...
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    Well I went in and played with the settings, and changed it to two pounds a week instead of one and that changed my calories from 2200/day to 1700/day! so i'm going to try it this way! otherwise, i feel like i will just be eating all the time like i do anyway! lol.

i am a sweets lover too! almost anything chocolate and also sweet tea! those are my biggest struggles (foodwise).

i had a chocolate craving tonight. i made some sugar free fat free jello instant pudding mix, measured out the serving size, and even had a bit of whipped cream all for only 100 calories! it was very satisfying!
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    Well I went in and played with the settings, and changed it to two pounds a week instead of one and that changed my calories from 2200/day to 1700/day! so i'm going to try it this way! otherwise, i feel like i will just be eating all the time like i do anyway! lol.

i am a sweets lover too! almost anything chocolate and also sweet tea! those are my biggest struggles (foodwise).

i had a chocolate craving tonight. i made some sugar free fat free jello instant pudding mix, measured out the serving size, and even had a bit of whipped cream all for only 100 calories! it was very satisfying!
    i have the same problem! if i eat something i have to have something sweet or i dont feel right... that jello sounds sooo good... but ive eaten all my calories today... i need to eat alittle later cause when i eat at 5 i get hungry around this time... :[
  • andrea09
    Options

That sugar free fat free jello pudding sounds really good. I will have to try that when I get a chocolate craving.
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    yeah, make sure it's the chocolate fudge variety! it's a little more decadent than plain ol' chocolate :bigsmile:
  • andrea09
    Options
    yeah, make sure it's the chocolate fudge variety! it's a little more decadent than plain ol' chocolate :bigsmile:

Oh that does sound wonderful! I would go to the store now and make it for tomorrow if I had one near me. The nearest store for me is 30 miles away. :smile:
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    May I join in? My weight is 263
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    Welcome Insaneness to the red team!!!

here is our first week weigh in
    hurleycutie142 170.0
    andrea09 264.4
    deb03 207
    jomane81 159
    jlhcrh3 290
    crosstitcher0563 201
    Insaneness 263

our first weeks challenge is drinking 8 cups of water a day!! :drinker:
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    I feel proud of myself. I busted out a workout disc i bought at target forever ago (and never used), and did it! I'm sweaty, tired, and probably stinky, but it's worth it! i hope i can keep up this motivation i have right now!

and the nearest store is 30 miles away??? wow. i live in a small town but we at least have two little stores! but anything else we have to go at least 20-30 miles.

Welcome insaneness!
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    I feel proud of myself. I busted out a workout disc i bought at target forever ago (and never used), and did it! I'm sweaty, tired, and probably stinky, but it's worth it! i hope i can keep up this motivation i have right now!

and the nearest store is 30 miles away??? wow. i live in a small town but we at least have two little stores! but anything else we have to go at least 20-30 miles.

Welcome insaneness!

lol now im going to go to target and buy one of those work out videos...
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to join. Is there a link about what this group is exactly? My CW is 188. :smile:
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to join. Is there a link about what this group is exactly? My CW is 188. :smile:

yes u can join... this team is just a very supportive group that has weekly weigh ins and weekly challenges...