jlhcrh3 290
    crosstitcher0563 201
    Insaneness 263
    tofuheart 188
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    you lost me on your last weigh in post welcoming tofuheart. :(

best of luck to everyone and their plans/goals for today. i must now go take my last final. and i must do so without having to get up to pee for 3 whole hours... ohhhhh brother. haha.
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    I feel proud of myself. I busted out a workout disc i bought at target forever ago (and never used), and did it! I'm sweaty, tired, and probably stinky, but it's worth it! i hope i can keep up this motivation i have right now!

and the nearest store is 30 miles away??? wow. i live in a small town but we at least have two little stores! but anything else we have to go at least 20-30 miles.

Welcome insaneness!

lol now im going to go to target and buy one of those work out videos...

yep 30 miles away. I live in a pretty rural area. It has it perks sometimes. No restaurants to temp me.

Welcome Insaneness,and tofuheart!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • deb03
    deb03 Posts: 30
    Options
    First challenge is pretty simple. I drink lots of water, but I need to reduce the diet pop consumption. Have a great day everybody... Make good healthy food choices and DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!
  • deb03
    deb03 Posts: 30
    Options
    Do good today..?? Get your intake in....
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Ooh, i am feeling sooooo sluggish today. i just woke up, completely sleeping through all 5 (yes 5) alarms. i am also feeling that workout video i did last night! so i am trying to get the strength and motivation to do it all again!

nevermorex--good luck on that final! (and not peeing for 3 whole hours :laugh: )

welcome tofuheart!

andrea--you are lucky there are no restaurants around! we have a small chinese buffet that i looooove, but now must avoid! i have to keep thinking about the phrase "Nothing tastes as good as fit feels!", except i have to alter it to fit me right now, so i say "Nothing tastes as good as fit WILL feel!"

Good luck, everyone, on facing ALL the challenges life will throw out there today!!

**Might I add that 9:54 am is NOT my time! It is almost 12 for me!
  • jmanning
    jmanning Posts: 11
    Options
    Is there room for one more? My weight now is 151.5- down from 185 on January 4. I need all the help I can get to lose the last 21.5 lbs...
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    of course there is! hurleycutie will add you when she gets on again! This week's challenge is drink at least 8 glasses of water! we have a weigh-in on Monday! WELCOME!! I think you'll find this helpful! I just started yesterday and I have already gone 1 day longer than any other time i've tried :laugh: but seriously, everyone is so supportive!
  • Laura021967
    Laura021967 Posts: 42
    Options
    Room for another? I need all the motiviation I can get!!

Weight as of today: 247

203175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    All I drink is water and milk. Though I can only drink a glass of milk a day >.> which sucks cause I really like milk.

But yeah the first challege is quit easy for me, but then I think the first challege is suppose to be easy. (Like school, you start taking the classes and they're easy, then the next thing you know you're dealing with vector calc).

Keep up the good work guys
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi, do you guys mind if I join in?
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    WelcomeLaura021967 and jmanning to the red team!!!
    sorry if i forget anyone i finally got my laptop back so now i can save the list!
    here is our first week weigh in
    hurleycutie142 170.0
    andrea09 264.4
    deb03 207
    jomane81 159
    jlhcrh3 290
    crosstitcher0563 201
    nevermorex 180
    tofuheart 188
    Laura021967 247
    jmanning 151.5
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    of course justanothergirl!!! just post ur starting weight and ur in!
    this weeks challenge is drinking 8 cups of water!
    and our weigh in is monday
  • jrreynolds
    jrreynolds Posts: 3
    Options
    I'd like to join... I need some help with support. I've been losing weight, but I am having trouble staying interested with working out. I'm a stay at home mom with no time to go to the gym, so I work out in my apartment with exercise videos. Any ideas of how to jazz it up to keep me interested week to week??

I weigh 220lbs.

186576.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    i understand i am at home all the time too.. (i dont understand why i choose to do online classes again) but a cheap way to work out is to use the big cans and use them as weights or water jugs... or u can always change videos... and always change ur food... dont always eat the same thing every day... even though i enjoy my smoothie in the morning... but the most important thing in a diet is to have a goal... i have a picture of a bathing suit that if i lose my goal weight im going to treat myself and buy...
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    Welcome Jrreynolds to the red team!!!
    sorry if i forget anyone i finally got my laptop back so now i can save the list!
    here is our first week weigh in
    hurleycutie142 170.0
    andrea09 264.4
    deb03 207
    jomane81 159
    jlhcrh3 290
    crosstitcher0563 201
    nevermorex 180
    tofuheart 188
    Laura021967 247
    jmanning 151.5
    jrreynolds 220
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! How is everyones day going? Mine is going good so far. I need to workout still. Some days I dread working out. But know I will feel better later.
    I see more people joined red team! Welcome!
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! How is everyones day going? Mine is going good so far. I need to workout still. Some days I dread working out. But know I will feel better later.
    I see more people joined red team! Welcome!

lol good afternoon!! get to working out already!!
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Sorry..I forgot to post my SW :blushing: 163
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    So todays topic question is what does everyone eat for breakfast?