What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I think to each their own... but aren't those woman who inspire all of the rest of us to try to look better than what we do...
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Yeah I dont find her all that appealing at all. A little muscle is ok but that is not right
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Yeah I dont find her all that appealing at all. A little muscle is ok but that is not right

What would you say if someone looked at you and made a comment. Would you appreciate it?

Lovely double standards.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

What would you say if someone looked at you and made a comment. Would you appreciate it?

Lovely double standards.

^Exactly!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

So fitness is just appearance? Because I'm clearly on the wrong site if it is. I couldn't care less about how my weight or exercise level affects my appearance. I thought fitness was about health, and that was what I was working hard for.

No it is not, its a lot more BUT it is part of it. Everyone has different view on what fitness is. Showing your efforts is how some people show off their fitness and happiness with their results.
    Thread after thread says "I don't shame fat people because of how they look! I CARE about them and it's unhealthy!" If that were entirely true, then there would be no need to post pictures to show off "fitness."

I really don't understand you're logic here. Its actually illogical.

I really don't get the fit-person-bashing.
    How is that ok and fat-bashing is bad??
    And I agree, this whole thing is illogical.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

Lovely double standards.
    I bet if there were as many 250 lb women posting pictures of themselves in their underwear and bikinis that there would be more than a few double standards from those who think it's fine to be 3cm of material short of an R rating for a 115 lb person.

Edited to add that bathing suit looks painful.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Is okay if they are in water? haha 1st post after the 500 reply split
    beauty,fitness,gal_ferreira,outdoors,sexy,sexylegs-8ea0cdf8ad6d41a164fd6977a3e5f37b_i.jpg

Her physique is certainly my goal :love: and after reaching my weight and health goal my new goal has everything to do with my appearance
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    ok wth? how do people join a weight-loss fitness website, and then get offended when people... um, show off their weight-loss? I don't get it..... O_o .... and then how do the mods *not* recognize them as trolling?
  • workhardplayhard
    workhardplayhard Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is a forum for getting into shape and having the freedom to be narcissistic without public backlash......thus if these persons (women or men) want to show off what they have worked diligently to obtain...more power to them!!!!:happy:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Captain's Log: Supplemental: Captain MSF has noted a curious phenomenon amongst the creature who appear in a heightened state of anxiety. In response to the airborne "you are not allowed to show your bodies, evah!" virus many of the highly adorned aliens have shed their outer skins resulting in sexy time. Captain MSF is to test this theory independently but is currently too busy stuffing his face with jerk chicken, rice and peas.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I bet if there were as many 250 lb women posting pictures of themselves in their underwear and bikinis that there would be more than a few double standards from those who think it's fine to be 3cm of material short of an R rating for a 115 lb person.

Edited to add that bathing suit looks painful.

Please find me ONE comment like that on this site. I've not seen one. A person should have the right, regardless of weight.
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This is a forum for getting into shape and having the freedom to be narcissistic without public backlash......thus if these persons (women or men) want to show off what they have worked diligently to obtain...more power to them!!!!:happy:

^^^^ This!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Captain's Log: Supplemental: Captain MSF has noted a curious phenomenon amongst the creature who appear in a heightened state of anxiety. In response to the airborne "you are not allowed to show your bodies, evah!" virus many of the highly adorned aliens have shed their outer skins resulting in sexy time. Captain MSF is to test this theory independently but is currently too busy stuffing his face with jerk chicken, rice and peas.

:laugh: Winner!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    In short, people that are critical are going to criticize, people that are open will be open, it isn't really about what someone thinks of the person posting the pic of themselves half naked (or whatever), because our opinions and perceptions are so individual to us.

For me, as long as someone lets me know if there might be an errr private body part visible (which i may or may not want to see ha!) then i think it is all good and to each their own. Of course we get to choose how we react and what we think of things, what we don't get to do (IMHO) is judge someone else for their choices. Most especially when it harms no one. So i say, those that are into fitness for the physical effects, good for you. Those into it for the health, good for you, those into it because of any other reason, gooo you! If you don't like something, don't click in the thread, or exit...if it's not done with obvious intent to harm someone...then no one should care what anyone else thinks!

LOL, i guess that wasn't exactly "in short" haha, but you get the picture! (literally ahahhaa!)
  • TurtleCrush
    Options

So fitness is just appearance? Because I'm clearly on the wrong site if it is. I couldn't care less about how my weight or exercise level affects my appearance. I thought fitness was about health, and that was what I was working hard for.

No it is not, its a lot more BUT it is part of it. Everyone has different view on what fitness is. Showing your efforts is how some people show off their fitness and happiness with their results.
    Thread after thread says "I don't shame fat people because of how they look! I CARE about them and it's unhealthy!" If that were entirely true, then there would be no need to post pictures to show off "fitness."

I really don't understand you're logic here. Its actually illogical.

I really don't get the fit-person-bashing.
    How is that ok and fat-bashing is bad??
    And I agree, this whole thing is illogical.

I don't really understand the fit person bashing either. People always have a way of trying to mold you to their ideals. I say be who you are and love yourself no matter what. :flowerforyou:
    Smiles Everyone :smile: ,
    Rebekah
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    That chick is not what I EVER want to look like, but if I worked hard enough to look like Lorina, HELL YES you would see bikini pics of me here. Nice *kitten*, lady!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Lovely double standards.

^Exactly!

THANK YOU. I would get my *kitten* jumped ALL over if there was a pic of an overweight woman and I said "Yeah I wouldn't want to look like that, I don't find that appealing."

Fitness needs to be celebrated. It takes a LOT of work to look like that.
  • carrotstick2012
    Options
    Showing skin is one thing. It's more about how you do it. There are some profile pics that are tasteful that show a reasonable amount of skin and some that show very little skin but show what little they do in a distasteful way that comes across as less modest than some of the pics showing more skin (this, of course, is my own perception when I see them, YMMV). I can't say it bothers me but I have to be honest and say that, based on the impression created by a profile pic, I may or may not choose to 'friend' someone. I think 'tasteful' is the key.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

I'm sure she's crushed you feel that way....
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Is okay if they are in water? haha 1st post after the 500 reply split
    beauty,fitness,gal_ferreira,outdoors,sexy,sexylegs-8ea0cdf8ad6d41a164fd6977a3e5f37b_i.jpg

I think it depends on whether or not you're wearing a wet T-shirt and shaking out your hair.