What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm very glad when people post the pictures that show how far they've come - fully dressed or barely dressed. The ones that do show skin generally do so to show off beautifully tones abs, arms, legs, butts - whatever - and that goes for the guys as well as the girls. The amount of skin you want to present to the forums should be your own choice, provided it won't get someone in trouble when they're on the site at work.

Having said that - I am 57 years old and working hard to be able to wear a bikini in Hawaii in July - and if I make it to the weight/tone/fitness level I am striving for, you damn betcha I will post a pic of me in whatever swimwear I buy for the trip, because I will have earned the right to been seen in public and praised for it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Deirdre... holy crap, you do NOT look 57! You look like Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Gos, who also looks incredible.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Deirdre... holy crap, you do NOT look 57! You look like Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Gos, who also looks incredible.

Agreed.

You look amazing. Hats off!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

Thanks, did you see the picture of me a year ago - I was waaaaay older then than I am now! XD
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Jeez... if you don't wanna see it, don't look. This is like all those threads that b*tch about what OTHER PEOPLE are eating. Why do you care? God.

I personally like looking at people's nearly naked progress pictures. Keep 'em coming!
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options

Thanks, did you see the picture of me a year ago - I was waaaaay older then than I am now! XD

OMFG NOOOOO WAYYYYY ur 57 your a sexy B*TCH !
  • santamommy
    Options
    Is okay if they are in water? haha 1st post after the 500 reply split
    beauty,fitness,gal_ferreira,outdoors,sexy,sexylegs-8ea0cdf8ad6d41a164fd6977a3e5f37b_i.jpg

If I looked like her I would post it too! Ppft to the haters! :laugh:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    1267795272_granny_boob_shake.gif
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Captain's Log: Supplemental: Captain MSF has noted a curious phenomenon amongst the creature who appear in a heightened state of anxiety. In response to the airborne "you are not allowed to show your bodies, evah!" virus many of the highly adorned aliens have shed their outer skins resulting in sexy time. Captain MSF is to test this theory independently but is currently too busy stuffing his face with jerk chicken, rice and peas.

you are ridiculous in the awesome department!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    different strokes for different folks. live and let live.
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Why is literally every post in all the forums about half naked pictures right now LOL??? Oops I think i posted one myself of lucy pinder yesterday but wth, i was expressing the sort of body i want. I see nothing wrong with tasteful piccies so long as they're not naked or showing nipple what's the harm. It inspires me anyway when i see girls with awesome bodies showing them off. Not keen on the lady in the pic at the top of here though, yuck, way too muscly for a woman.. where's the nice soft, curves? Def more into the glamour model/ kelly brooke wholesome sexy body look than the buff/ masculine one. But each to their own...
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options

So fitness is just appearance? Because I'm clearly on the wrong site if it is. I couldn't care less about how my weight or exercise level affects my appearance. I thought fitness was about health, and that was what I was working hard for.

No it is not, its a lot more BUT it is part of it. Everyone has different view on what fitness is. Showing your efforts is how some people show off their fitness and happiness with their results.
    Thread after thread says "I don't shame fat people because of how they look! I CARE about them and it's unhealthy!" If that were entirely true, then there would be no need to post pictures to show off "fitness."

I really don't understand you're logic here. Its actually illogical.

No, it's not. If we ONLY care that fat people be healthy, and not about their appearance, then why would the appearance of thin people be important? The fact is, appearance is VERY important here, and a lot of people here ONLY care about fat people's appearance. Because the pictures show only a little piece of fitness, and you can look like Mr. America and not be healthy.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Yeah I dont find her all that appealing at all. A little muscle is ok but that is not right

What would you say if someone looked at you and made a comment. Would you appreciate it?

Lovely double standards.

^Exactly!

^^^^ This^^^^ and she is pretty damn hot IMO
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am fully naked under my clothes....I hope no one is offended!

Cheers
  • mrschappet
    Options
    This is a forum for getting into shape and having the freedom to be narcissistic without public backlash......thus if these persons (women or men) want to show off what they have worked diligently to obtain...more power to them!!!!:happy:

Well said friend :-)
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    This is a forum for getting into shape and having the freedom to be narcissistic without public backlash......thus if these persons (women or men) want to show off what they have worked diligently to obtain...more power to them!!!!:happy:

WoWow you have amazing abs
  • mrschappet
    Options

WoWow you have amazing abs

LOL thanks :-)
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That looks like a Vietnamese lady boy!!, lol.......I love you looooooooong time :laugh:
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options

WOW you look AMAZING!!

As far as half naked pix i am okay with that, the lady in the pix is just fine, if she wants muscle then thats her choice. I dont really see the issue of what people want to show as long as its not breaking any laws or harming anyone then who gives a crap!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Jeez... if you don't wanna see it, don't look. This is like all those threads that b*tch about what OTHER PEOPLE are eating. Why do you care? God.

I personally like looking at people's nearly naked progress pictures. Keep 'em coming!
    I look forward to your nearly naked pics progress pics. ;)