What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have to post to this thread because when I posted on my blog I added pics of me to show the difference in my body and yes they are of me completely naked, but my girlie parts are covered and I only did this because I wanted to show my body getting slimmer. My body is disgusting right now so I am not trying to be that girl who is trying to flaunt anything, just showing my progress!

A steeler fan with naked pics. I wanna see!!! :tongue:

Seconded. Bonus points for black & gold bars blocking the naughty bits.

Bonus points for blocking naughty bits? :huh: :noway:

Maybe he meant strategically placed painted on Steelers logos?
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Showing your body off in an outfit that looks nice is one thing. It is a completely different thing to be pretty much naked in a picture. I am very conservative and modest in my dress. I do not think it is appropriate to show everyone what only your husband should be seeing. You can show your progress without being naked. I have the same opinion for men. I do not want to see naked men even if they are sexy because I have a responsibility to keep my thoughts and body pure for my husband.

What is this, the 50's? "My body is only for my husband"......uhhhh what?

LOL i agree
  • Hyoderrn
    Hyoderrn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is a forum for getting into shape and having the freedom to be narcissistic without public backlash......thus if these persons (women or men) want to show off what they have worked diligently to obtain...more power to them!!!!:happy:

AGREE!!!!!!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Really? We are really not going to have the Steelers conversation now are we? lol

Poor poor Hines

I put my purple and black flag out this week just for him :)

XOXOX

:grumble: And I really liked your posts before the purple & black :grumble:
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    The OP better close her eyes when I get to my goal weight, because I will be RUNNING NAKED IN THE STREETS!!!
    Showing your body off in an outfit that looks nice is one thing. It is a completely different thing to be pretty much naked in a picture. I am very conservative and modest in my dress. I do not think it is appropriate to show everyone what only your husband should be seeing. You can show your progress without being naked. I have the same opinion for men. I do not want to see naked men even if they are sexy because I have a responsibility to keep my thoughts and body pure for my husband.

This was covered in the bikini thread a while back....it's 2012. My body is mine, not my fiance's.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Really? We are really not going to have the Steelers conversation now are we? lol

Poor poor Hines

XOXOX

I hear he got a nice gift basket from Ed Reed since the retirement probably extends his career an extra season now that he doesn't have to worry about Hines saying hello several times a game.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Honestly, If you want to place half-naked pictures of yourself, I do not care. I personally wouldn't do it as I have an impressionable almost 2 year old little girl. Sure once I'm back to normal I'll wear a bikini to the beach, however, I won't be posting the pics online.

What is your 2 year old girl doing surfing the internet? Get that child some Playskool toys. :smile:
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Honestly, If you want to place half-naked pictures of yourself, I do not care. I personally wouldn't do it as I have an impressionable almost 2 year old little girl. Sure once I'm back to normal I'll wear a bikini to the beach, however, I won't be posting the pics online.

What is your 2 year old girl doing surfing the internet? Get that child some Playskool toys. :smile:

Or at least some V-Tech schtuff.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Instead of posting yet another thread judging women who post progress pictures, how about we start a thread judging the women who still possess the archaic belief that women become possessions when they get married and that their man is the end all be all of existence?
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Instead of posting yet another thread judging women who post progress pictures, how about we start a thread judging the women who still possess the archaic belief that women become possessions when they get married and that their man is the end all be all of existence?

Word.
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I hear he got a nice gift basket from Ed Reed since the retirement probably extends his career an extra season now that he doesn't have to worry about Hines saying hello several times a game.
    [/quote]

Ed Reed will never be let go like Hines was... and Ed would have never shed his baby tears like him either..

But yes.. just like the get well soon basket Nagata sent Rothlisberger after breaking his nose... priceless!

OKay I am done.. I am just giving you guys a hard time :) This is not and ESPN thread... but what about Tebow going to Rex? How.. interesting Rex.. interesting!
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Ed Reed. Ugghh. I can't stand when he is mentioned in the same breath as Troy P regarding the best player. Sure he can catch the balls that are thrown right to him, which seems to happen a lot! However, I have never seen him make a one handed interception diving across the middle of the field. Or dive over the offensive line and sack the QB.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    <
    Well, I said I would do it when I reached my goal weight. I'm pretty much there and will be starting to lift heavy to get things more into the shape I want them to be. But I did buy the bikini and I do have the pics on my profile. I've even posted them in the Success thread. Anyone who is offended by the sight of my newly-refreshed body can kiss my newly-refreshed booty!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Seeing pics of half naked girls makes me want to smack their *kitten*. What? Its true.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    OKay I am done.. I am just giving you guys a hard time :)

I have inlaws in Maryland so I am used to it. Haters gonna hate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuu5gHXvlNJj_8eO903RvB6akQ1kKFRNc4VPr4jUZe-Omib5uO
  • SwannySez
    Options

Ed Reed will never be let go like Hines was... and Ed would have never shed his baby tears like him either..

But yes.. just like the get well soon basket Nagata sent Rothlisberger after breaking his nose... priceless!

OKay I am done.. I am just giving you guys a hard time :) This is not and ESPN thread... but what about Tebow going to Rex? How.. interesting Rex.. interesting!

Last I saw there was a snag that may nullify the deal. Plus being in NY I think this has the potential to drive Sanchize into a catatonic state from which the high school girl he was dating will not be able to revive him.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    If you don't like it don't look. As long as their " bits" are covered there is no foul.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Last I saw there was a snag that may nullify the deal. Plus being in NY I think this has the potential to drive Sanchize into a catatonic state from which the high school girl he was dating will not be able to revive him.

I can't wait to see if Sanchez puts a boogie on Tebow :laugh:
  • SwannySez
    Options
    <
    Well, I said I would do it when I reached my goal weight. I'm pretty much there and will be starting to lift heavy to get things more into the shape I want them to be. But I did buy the bikini and I do have the pics on my profile. I've even posted them in the Success thread. Anyone who is offended by the sight of my newly-refreshed body can kiss my newly-refreshed booty!

I'm not offended, but, was that like an open offer?
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options

Poor poor Hines

XOXOX

:grumble: And I really liked your posts before the purple & black :grumble:

I second this....Purple and Black :huh:
    I didnt know black went with anything other than Gold?!:drinker: