Replies

• BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    let the girls be naked ;D
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    i have a little way to go before im bikini shopping. but you better believe when i do im gonna be showin it off! & if i wanna be in my underwear i will too. if my coochie & boobies arent hanging out what do you ppl care?? Youre offended? Well im offended that you are offended.:smokin:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have to post to this thread because when I posted on my blog I added pics of me to show the difference in my body and yes they are of me completely naked, but my girlie parts are covered and I only did this because I wanted to show my body getting slimmer. My body is disgusting right now so I am not trying to be that girl who is trying to flaunt anything, just showing my progress!

A steeler fan with naked pics. I wanna see!!! :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    i have a little way to go before im bikini shopping. but you better believe when i do im gonna be showin it off! & if i wanna be in my underwear i will too. if my coochie & boobies arent hanging out what do you ppl care?? Youre offended? Well im offended that you are offended.:smokin:

I wouldn't be offended if your coochie or boobies do hang out. :love:
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Showing your body off in an outfit that looks nice is one thing. It is a completely different thing to be pretty much naked in a picture. I am very conservative and modest in my dress. I do not think it is appropriate to show everyone what only your husband should be seeing. You can show your progress without being naked. I have the same opinion for men. I do not want to see naked men even if they are sexy because I have a responsibility to keep my thoughts and body pure for my husband.

:yawn:

:drinker:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    What? Where? Did I missed the naked pics?
    <kicks dirt>
    I always miss the good stuff.
    <sigh>
  • stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options
    Is okay if they are in water? haha 1st post after the 500 reply split
    beauty,fitness,gal_ferreira,outdoors,sexy,sexylegs-8ea0cdf8ad6d41a164fd6977a3e5f37b_i.jpg

Her bod is fab, but the suit...for christ sake....get a suit that does not create camel toe once you start walking.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I kinda wanna know why this is topic is directed towards girls only?

Because only the women on MFP complain that other women need to be covered up and they never say the same thing about the men. Them they like to drool over. It's ridiculous and they get catered to.

Where's the catering table?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I like naked. Naked is good.

^^^^^ Listen to the smart lady.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    What? Where? Did I missed the naked pics?
    <kicks dirt>
    I always miss the good stuff.
    <sigh>

No, no, Christine, we thought you were gonna go first. So we were waiting...
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wait? So am I wrong for posting a picture of me and my daughter in our suits since we are not in water? ha ha This is my inspirational picture :)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have to post to this thread because when I posted on my blog I added pics of me to show the difference in my body and yes they are of me completely naked, but my girlie parts are covered and I only did this because I wanted to show my body getting slimmer. My body is disgusting right now so I am not trying to be that girl who is trying to flaunt anything, just showing my progress!

Seconded. Bonus points for black & gold bars blocking the naughty bits.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Showing your body off in an outfit that looks nice is one thing. It is a completely different thing to be pretty much naked in a picture. I am very conservative and modest in my dress. I do not think it is appropriate to show everyone what only your husband should be seeing. You can show your progress without being naked. I have the same opinion for men. I do not want to see naked men even if they are sexy because I have a responsibility to keep my thoughts and body pure for my husband.

I'm confused... You can't see another man shirtless without it giving you impure thoughts that make you want to stray from your marital vows?

I dunno. After more than 10 years of marriage, I've come to the conclusion that my husband is really happy when my thoughts aren't pure. Can't wait til season 4 of True Blood comes out on DVD. :blushing:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I like naked. Naked is good.

^^^^^ Listen to the smart lady.

agreed
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Seconded. Bonus points for black & gold bars blocking the naughty bits.

Bonus points for blocking naughty bits? :huh: :noway:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options

What is this, the 50's? "My body is only for my husband"......uhhhh what?
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    To each his/her own. But if I looked like that, yeah, I would show it off.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just gonna go ahead and agree with most of the people here — piss off. Honestly, I see so many women getting insecure and irritated over women being uncovered, when it's ok for a guy to be 15% covered, no one cares.

You women though, just hush and go be modest over in the corner, because clearly all you want to do is shed your self-respect and be a shameless hussy. Oh yeah, didn't you know that self-respect is inextricably tied to how you present your body to the world? </sarcasm>
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Really? We are really not going to have the Steelers conversation now are we? lol

Poor poor Hines

I put my purple and black flag out this week just for him :)

XOXOX
  • SchollinJ
    SchollinJ Posts: 22
    Options
    Honestly, If you want to place half-naked pictures of yourself, I do not care. I personally wouldn't do it as I have an impressionable almost 2 year old little girl. Sure once I'm back to normal I'll wear a bikini to the beach, however, I won't be posting the pics online.