What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• AddictedtoTattoos
    Options
    Why not post pictures of a success? Once I look good enough you can bet I'm posting pictures from me in a tank top in shorts to me being proud enough and comfortable enough to post in a, probably not bikini, but a baithing suit. I've never been a bikini liker just because of the fear of the twins falling out since I'm a water vollyball player. To me it's like the final test to be able to put a picture of yourself up in something that doesn't hide the stomach or waist as much as clothes do to be judged by hundreds of people. Lots of people say they wouldn't care, but I bet some of them are just as nervous about it as I am. No one likes to be judged.

The only problem I have is when people post pics that don't quite cover everything, posting a success picture is one thing, bikini, tank top whatever, but if that bikini is 2 sizes to small and barely covers the nipples, then that's not a success picture, that's an attention picture,
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I frucking DARE a single one of you to call me anything but confident and bad *kitten*:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03402.jpg[/img]
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    hmmmm half naked pics huh? Lets try to get it down 25% more shall we:) Then we could debate mostly nekkid girls LOL
  • bunnzye2
    bunnzye2 Posts: 56
    Options
    WOW WHO THE HECK IS THIS LADY? SHE IS RIPPED ALL THE WAY TO HADES!!! WHO ARE THE HATERS? REMEMBER KELLY BROCK - DON'T HATE ME CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL???
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    hmmmm half naked pics huh? Lets try to get it down 25% more shall we:) Then we could debate mostly nekkid girls LOL

^^^^
    I say we listen to the very smart man.
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i think they are sluts.

I'm not half naked but I would like to be a slut.

I've always wondered why being a slut is a bad thing. We all want sex, don't we? Now that I'm older, I would certainly consider becoming one. But alas, not until I've lost enough weight to be able to post half-nude pictures of myself.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

I think that's against the rules. Sadly. Both the blowing and the nakedidity.

Nakedidity

I like that word!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I frucking DARE a single one of you to call me anything but confident and bad *kitten*:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03402.jpg[/img]

Confident and bad *kitten* status granted.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    i think they are sluts.

hahaha, I read that entirely too quickly, because I read EAT, not BE.... :laugh: :laugh:
  • SwannySez
    Options
    i think they are sluts.

hahaha, I read that entirely too quickly, because I read EAT, not BE.... :laugh: :laugh:

Sluts here! Get your sluts here! Piping hot sluts here!
  • SwannySez
    Options

I just added you because I want to call you friend, too.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I don't see problem w/ fitness models at all. or bikini models. Jealous of others success?
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options

Confident and bad *kitten* status granted.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! :happy:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Is okay if they are in water? haha 1st post after the 500 reply split
    beauty,fitness,gal_ferreira,outdoors,sexy,sexylegs-8ea0cdf8ad6d41a164fd6977a3e5f37b_i.jpg

this got a warning from the mods. wtf?
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    PIcs of pretty ladies never bothered me. I even compliment in PMs. Confidence is sexy. It takes balls and guts (if you don't have balls) to show before and after pics. Why shouldn't I be proud of my hard work. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I don't see problem w/ fitness models at all. or bikini models. Jealous of others success?

good question, or fear of the unknown, maybe?
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    :grumble:
    I want to see half naked pictures of men AND women.
    :grumble:
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with posting half naked pics, whether your skinny as a rail or 300 lbs, if your confident in your own self image than go for it. Unfortunittly there are a lot of insecure people out there, and seeing someone posting a half naked pic of them in shape just brigns that jealouse to the surface, so instead of just working towards that goal, and using it for motivation its easier to moan and complain, their taking the easy way out, which is why so many of us are in teh situation we are in.

I've always gotten a ton of motivation from these pics, and I've posted plenty of me at any size, sure its nerve racking, but it motivates me to change it. So just because your not pleased or lack the confidence in your own body, doesn't give you the right to critize someone who feels good about themselves.

This community is built on support, so why offer support for those that are starting, but not return the favor to those that have and are succeding. Thats like someone bashing me because I said I managed a bunch of pullups, or went down a pants size, I'm happy about something I accomplished, and hope I help motivate people, I;m not trying to rub it in.

That being said, if the pic is not down tastfuly I can understand why someone could be offended, but I have yet to see one that has offended me, but I am not easily offended.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I kinda wanna know why this is topic is directed towards girls only?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I kinda wanna know why this is topic is directed towards girls only?

Because only the women on MFP complain that other women need to be covered up and they never say the same thing about the men. Them they like to drool over. It's ridiculous and they get catered to.