Black Team week 20 I think?

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    i'd love to take aiden to a live show like that, they just always come around at bad times

We were lucky enough to be able to take madison to Diego, the wiggles, and the doodlebops. I asked hubs if we could afford it and he said we'll make it happen. These girls have him wrapped around their fingers already!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    did you wear earplugs for the doodlebops? they make me crazy
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    did you wear earplugs for the doodlebops? they make me crazy

I didn't like them to much. They only sis there think for 30 minutes then took a 45 minute break then played another 30 minutes.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say I still love you guys! :heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say I still love you guys! :heart:

Amanda!!!!!! Miss you!!!

Planks!!!!!!! :grumble: :noway: Jeannie-- :angry: or should I say "Meannie."

Ugh-- two sets of 30 seconds-- I hated 'em--

Now I gots to do 'em every night-- *thanks, Jeannie!"
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    GOOOOOD Morning black team!!!

Don't forget weigh in is today! I know how could you forget!

Can I just tell you how much I hate working out in the PM!!:grumble: I am always so tired to even get started that I have to drag my lazy *kitten* out there. It always takes forever to get to the garage!!:laugh:

I started running ans said I'll do 1 mile. I get to one mile in 10 minutes and I'm so proud of myself that I keep going. I say I'll do another .5 of a mile. I get there but then tell myself that I want to do another mile in 10 minutes so I kept going. 3.5 miles from the beginning I am exhausted. I did 4 minutes at 8 mph. After all that I only lost .6 of a pound! oh well always next week with all the things I have to do for this challenge I should lose some more.

I also told hubs that we can't go out to eat on mondays anymore because I always seem to get out of comtrol the rest of the day and the next day!:grumble: I allow myself a free day on wednesday and that is IT!!:laugh:

Have a great day!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    way to run, Sam!!!!

My weight and hormones still fluctuate-- I was 168.5 on Sunday morning-- 3 days, 4 miles and 3,600 calories later, I'm up 3.

I know, I know-- don't sweat it-- water weight, blah, blah, blah-- I'm not sweating it. Irksome, though--

I know I'm doing right things, weight fluctuates-- grrrr.

Heading to work -- :heart: to all--

Have a great day!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone:flowerforyou: I am all for and soooo "in" on some more weeks of the Black Team. I truly dont want to see it come to an end. Everyone is so supportive and helpful, I dont want that to end:cry: Maybe we can do something so that Sam gets a break from all the work shes done for us? Thats IF she wants a break, of course:blushing:
    I hope everyone had a great weigh in today. We've all worked so hard and come so far, its truly amazing:heart: We're a great team guys, admit it:happy:
    Great challenge this week Sam. I will give it my all, you can count on that:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Good morning everyone:flowerforyou: I am all for and soooo "in" on some more weeks of the Black Team. I truly dont want to see it come to an end. Everyone is so supportive and helpful, I dont want that to end:cry: Maybe we can do something so that Sam gets a break from all the work shes done for us? Thats IF she wants a break, of course:blushing:
    I hope everyone had a great weigh in today. We've all worked so hard and come so far, its truly amazing:heart: We're a great team guys, admit it:happy:
    Great challenge this week Sam. I will give it my all, you can count on that:drinker:
    ~Roni

I don't mind it! and now that I'm not working it's easier for me to get it done on wednesdays. I am not going any where so if you all want to start again next week I'm all for it. Maybe we could try to recruit some more or keep it the way it is it's all up to you. Just let me know.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yep, I vote to keep you as our fearless leader:heart: And thats a cool idea too...maybe u could post a thread for "open casting":laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    ooh-- like an "MFP Idol"

I get to be Simon-- :laugh: (typecasting if ever there was one-- :wink: )

Thanks, Sam-- you're the best.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Roni-- excellent ticker action, my friend!!!!!!!!

You're doing wonderfully!!!!!!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang..

I had a horrible weigh in this morning (Sam, coming soon), so this weeks challenge is very important to me. Initially, I thought I would just bag it and call a "vacation" week from the scale, but the truth is, I need to take accountability for this one. I know, I was at a funeral most of the week, and surrounded by comfort food and no real way to work out, but ultimately, I am responsible for what goes in my mouth and what does not happen with my feet, legs and rest of my body. The weather was good, I could have walked.

I am not beating myself up - that would be pointless, but I am re-dedicating myself to the challenge. I want to lose the lbs I gained this week by next weigh in. I will be counting everything, I will be exercising at least 30 min every day - abs, planks are my friend. I will drink tons of water and the scale will reward me next Weds.

Hi Marla - glad you are feeling better (#17)

Happy Weds all...

Janie
  • Marla64
    Options
    Janie, you are the sweetest thing ever--

I appreciate you taking the heat-- no excuses. But, being around family can surely be a trigger to overindulge. Shake it off. Get back on track, just like you said-- you can do it.

And thanks for thinking of me-- hee.

Don't forget everyone-- you must continue to think of me for one more week-- Sam said! :wink:
  • janiebeth
    Options

I appreciate you taking the heat-- no excuses.

Yup, I have to be my own Dave now...*sigh* :cry:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Janie, you are the sweetest thing ever--

I appreciate you taking the heat-- no excuses. But, being around family can surely be a trigger to overindulge. Shake it off. Get back on track, just like you said-- you can do it.

And thanks for thinking of me-- hee.

Don't forget everyone-- you must continue to think of me for one more week-- Sam said! :wink:

No I didn't I forgot that one lori said so! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I know I have been MIA over the last six weeks, off and on, but the Black Team is a real encouragement to me.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I know I have been MIA over the last six weeks, off and on, but the Black Team is a real encouragement to me.

You better not ever leave us again!!! :noway: :noway: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I know - I am not even going to apologize although I am sorry. It seems the last six weeks have been I am gone, here I am, NO I am gone, oh look over here, here I am. :grumble: :noway: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    All that matters is that you are back.. :smokin: :smokin:

We love you Amanda - hang in there.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Janie