Black Team week 20 I think?

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Just did week 8 day one of c25k. It's surreal. I still can't believe I am running like this and it's not killing me. Thanks so much guys. We have come so far and I know its because of the support I have found with this team!

Have a great night all.:drinker:

So proud of you, Andrew-- took this today, just for you-- !!!
    batman.jpg

Explained to my kids it was for the nice man who sent me the scale. They giggled.

You're doing so great-- can't wait for your 5k. !!!!!!!

Have a great night--
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Just did week 8 day one of c25k. It's surreal. I still can't believe I am running like this and it's not killing me. Thanks so much guys. We have come so far and I know its because of the support I have found with this team!

Have a great night all.:drinker:

So proud of you, Andrew-- took this today, just for you-- !!!
    batman.jpg

Explained to my kids it was for the nice man who sent me the scale. They giggled.

You're doing so great-- can't wait for your 5k. !!!!!!!

Have a great night--

A good chuckle before a long day of work. Thanks Marla, you made my day. lol :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Have a great day fighting crime, my fine, feathered friend!!!!!

This day is my 21st wedding anniversary-- my 9 and 7 year old girls woke me to a breakfast they'd prepared for me God knows how many minutes earlier.

It is 8:56am, and I have already this day ingested 865 calories from 3 cold scrambled eggs, one cold sausage patty, a cold English muffin with cold melted butter and a glass of cold orange juice-- thank God for the O.J. :laugh:

Couldn't make my girls feel bad whining about calories, so I ate every bite and told them how delicious it all was-- :sick: Sweet kids--

Have a great day everyone--
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Roni-- excellent ticker action, my friend!!!!!!!!

You're doing wonderfully!!!!!!!

Thanks Marla:heart: I owe it to MFP and The Black Team....honestly:blushing:
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Good morning everyone:flowerforyou: I am all for and soooo "in" on some more weeks of the Black Team. I truly dont want to see it come to an end. Everyone is so supportive and helpful, I dont want that to end:cry: Maybe we can do something so that Sam gets a break from all the work shes done for us? Thats IF she wants a break, of course:blushing:
    I hope everyone had a great weigh in today. We've all worked so hard and come so far, its truly amazing:heart: We're a great team guys, admit it:happy:
    Great challenge this week Sam. I will give it my all, you can count on that:drinker:
    ~Roni

I'm with Marla! Awesome ticker action this week! stop beating me dang it! lol Wtg on hitting 90 pounds I am so proud to be your teammate!

:drinker:

Ditto for you Andrew:drinker: Geez, my ticker is never gonna catch yours though!:laugh: You are doing so awesome...you continue to be a great inspiration to me:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Options
    I've been such a bad team member the second half of this challenge. I'm sorry guys. I've pretty much stayed the same weight. I haven't been working at losing, bc life has been just so busy with us. Those of you sticking with it are doing so great. Good job to all of you.

Its so nice to see you Anna! Your AV looks terrific!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Just peeked at the results and I wanna send a big shout out to my girl Roni!

Your are incredible! You keep me moving and have been such a motivator. The non competetive side of me is sooooooooo proud of you! How's your son doing? he still following in your foot steps?

Flower for you! :flowerforyou:

Ok now to the competetive side....
    Top three percentage weight loss for the entire challenge
    Spyguy7540- 20.21%
    Nonibug-18.67%
    Tattoo_pauly-16.79%

Roni and Dave,

Last week kids. Catch me if you can! lol :wink:

Thanks Andrew:happy: Alex (my son) is doing awesome. He learned sooo many new, better eating habits and hes more active and hes at about 40 lbs gone:drinker: I added a new pic of him on my profile since I dont have a clue how to add them to posts lol. Hes in the white jeans. Thanks for asking me about him, hes my pride and joy:heart:
    To Andrews competitive side: Better watch out...Im staying right on your heels and Im gonna work extra hard this last week to try and take you:wink::laugh:
    Seriously though, Im really proud of you! You are knocking on the door of the 100 lbs gone mark:drinker: That is truly amazing my friend, keep it up:flowerforyou:
    P.S. Hope to see you on the Black Team again for "season 2":wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    This day is my 21st wedding anniversary-- my 9 and 7 year old girls woke me to a breakfast they'd prepared for me God knows how many minutes earlier.

It is 8:56am, and I have already this day ingested 865 calories from 3 cold scrambled eggs, one cold sausage patty, a cold English muffin with cold melted butter and a glass of cold orange juice-- thank God for the O.J. :laugh:

Couldn't make my girls feel bad whining about calories, so I ate every bite and told them how delicious it all was-- :sick: Sweet kids--

Happy anniversary! Dave's and my 2 year anniversary was yesterday. Luckily, Harley can't cook yet. :wink:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Lori and Marla- Congrats on the wedding anniversaries!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    All that matters is that you are back.. :smokin: :smokin:

We love you Amanda - hang in there.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Janie

Yuppers !!:heart:
  • jimswmn
    Options

Yes Congrats on your anniversaries. Jim and I will celebrate our 28th on the 23rd.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Yes Congrats on your anniversaries. Jim and I will celebrate our 28th on the 23rd.

Mine isn't a wedding anniversary (yet), but BF and I will celebrate our 3rd on June 6. :bigsmile:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Shuntae and Andrew... Its amazing to think how we dreaded moving up each week and now its like why did we bother to worry.

Marla, You are a wild woman with your running. :laugh:

I am still going. Working on increasing my distance. Finally figured out all the bells and whistles on my HRM and I am going 2.5 miles. Yesterday we managed to get our run in before it rained. Thank goodness. Might have drowned as hard as it was coming down. New running shoes came yesterday(after we were done) hope I get to use them today.:blushing:

Lynnie , Inches are just as good as pounds.

Amanda, Welcome back

Janie and Tresa, Hang in there.

Roni, You are amazing!

Sam and Sara....Hi !!!!!!!!:laugh:

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    wow this month is full of anniversaries (ours is the 21st)
  • Marla64
    Options

Beautiful month for weddings--
    How many years, Beth?
  • Marla64
    Options
    And look at that ticker!!!!! 39???

Great job!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

YAh Yah! What she said!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Just peeked at the results and I wanna send a big shout out to my girl Roni!

Your are incredible! You keep me moving and have been such a motivator. The non competetive side of me is sooooooooo proud of you! How's your son doing? he still following in your foot steps?

Flower for you! :flowerforyou:

Ok now to the competetive side....
    Top three percentage weight loss for the entire challenge
    Spyguy7540- 20.21%
    Nonibug-18.67%
    Tattoo_pauly-16.79%

Roni and Dave,

Last week kids. Catch me if you can! lol :wink:

Thanks Andrew:happy: Alex (my son) is doing awesome. He learned sooo many new, better eating habits and hes more active and hes at about 40 lbs gone:drinker: I added a new pic of him on my profile since I dont have a clue how to add them to posts lol. Hes in the white jeans. Thanks for asking me about him, hes my pride and joy:heart:
    To Andrews competitive side: Better watch out...Im staying right on your heels and Im gonna work extra hard this last week to try and take you:wink::laugh:
    Seriously though, Im really proud of you! You are knocking on the door of the 100 lbs gone mark:drinker: That is truly amazing my friend, keep it up:flowerforyou:
    P.S. Hope to see you on the Black Team again for "season 2":wink:

Thanks Roni!

I'm convinced I would not be as close to that milestone as I am if I didnt have you chasing after me lol. I am so glad for Alex. I built up alot of bad habits when I was young and it in many ways cost me my chance to live the way I wanted to in my 20's. I am just so glad I have seen the light and am living the way I have always dreamed I should. You should be proud of your weight loss but I am most impressed with the gifts you have given your son. Habits for a healthy life and more years with his mother. I am thinking that your success story is the best one I have heard yet.

:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

How many years, Beth?

Gonna let the DW field this one. I am 99.9% sure I have the right answer, but that .1% could put me in a world of pain. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

How many years, Beth?

Gonna let the DW field this one. I am 99.9% sure I have the right answer, but that .1% could put me in a world of pain. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The man is smart-- :laugh: