Black Team week 20 I think?

Options

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just peeked at the results and I wanna send a big shout out to my girl Roni!

Your are incredible! You keep me moving and have been such a motivator. The non competetive side of me is sooooooooo proud of you! How's your son doing? he still following in your foot steps?

Flower for you! :flowerforyou:

Ok now to the competetive side....
    Top three percentage weight loss for the entire challenge
    Spyguy7540- 20.21%
    Nonibug-18.67%
    Tattoo_pauly-16.79%

Roni and Dave,

Last week kids. Catch me if you can! lol :wink:

Thanks Andrew:happy: Alex (my son) is doing awesome. He learned sooo many new, better eating habits and hes more active and hes at about 40 lbs gone:drinker: I added a new pic of him on my profile since I dont have a clue how to add them to posts lol. Hes in the white jeans. Thanks for asking me about him, hes my pride and joy:heart:
    To Andrews competitive side: Better watch out...Im staying right on your heels and Im gonna work extra hard this last week to try and take you:wink::laugh:
    Seriously though, Im really proud of you! You are knocking on the door of the 100 lbs gone mark:drinker: That is truly amazing my friend, keep it up:flowerforyou:
    P.S. Hope to see you on the Black Team again for "season 2":wink:

Thanks Roni!

I'm convinced I would not be as close to that milestone as I am if I didnt have you chasing after me lol. I am so glad for Alex. I built up alot of bad habits when I was young and it in many ways cost me my chance to live the way I wanted to in my 20's. I am just so glad I have seen the light and am living the way I have always dreamed I should. You should be proud of your weight loss but I am most impressed with the gifts you have given your son. Habits for a healthy life and more years with his mother. I am thinking that your success story is the best one I have heard yet.

:drinker:

Thanks Andrew...my "baby" will be graduating the 8th grade on the 28th and Im going to get some good pics of me and him all "gussied up":laugh: I cant wait to go buy something new to wear for that night. I can remember when I wouldnt shop for anything new unless I absolutely had to because it was so drepressing. Nothing ever looked good on me. Now Im actually excited! Im also not dreading being in that auditorium with at least 1000 people. BIG, big change for me.
    Yes, I am very proud of the healthy habits that I have taught Alex. But it is bittersweet because my oldest son that left for college this past Aug. has put on quite a bit of weight. He played football most of his school years, and all 4 years of high school so he was always fit. I dont see hm that often anymore now that he is away, and when I do see him (never more than once every 6 wks or so), I am always saddened (is that a word...?) at the weight he has put on. He sees what Alex and I are doing, and he is always supportive and full of encouragment but Im the Momma and I know my boys...I see the embarrassment and "shame" in his eyes and on his face at what hes let happen to himself. Breaks my heart. So, it might be a little bit of a tougher job since he doesnt live at home anymore, but I am going to work on teaching him all I have learned too. I just wish that I had "seen the light" in time to be a good example for Cody, too.:cry:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Just stopping in to say hello. Mothers day and Riley birthday has been keeping us soooooo busy.
    There has been cake and chips and ice cream and pizza and phew. This day does not bode well for weight loss...but Riley's birthday comes but once a year and I'm not worried. I suppose that's a good thing. I guess it's cause I know tommorow I will be right back to business. Have a great night all. I gotta go, this weekend is only half over.

:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: to all my mommy friends, and their DHs.

You're precious to me--

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    To all my Mommy Peeps!
    Happymothersdayrainbowcolor.jpg
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day to all my fellow Black Team mommys!:flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the Black Team mommies!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day to all!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    mothersday.gif
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there, and if you are not a Mother --
    Happy beautiful person who doesn't have to share your soda and get floaties in it everytime Day.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there, and if you are not a Mother --
    Happy beautiful person who doesn't have to share your soda and get floaties in it everytime Day.

:laugh: :laugh: That is funny! Madison always has a tea partyand I seen to get the cup that has the floaties!!:grumble: :noway:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    To all my Mommy Peeps!
    Happymothersdayrainbowcolor.jpg

Happy Mother's Day !!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hope all you mommies are having a happy mothers day! here are a couple of pics from riley's birthday

waiting to dig into the cake
    027.jpg

and riding his new big boy bike
    021-1.jpg

not a great weekend eating and drinking wise. time to settle back into the routine

have a great rest of the weekend black team :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    So my mother's day I had to hide a poor dying baby kitten in the bushes so madison wouldn't see it dead in front of our house. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But then I was so mad at the person who hit it that I ran my normal 5k in 30.30 minutes!!!! I also did 90 wall push ups, bench step ups, crunches, and tricep raises.

I made baked french toast with and egg and bacon for breakfast. I figured to was about 500 calories

Now we are going to the cemetary to put flowers on hubs' grandmothers grave then we are off to the park!

I vow NOW MORE SAD STUFF TODAY!!!!

by the way did anyone else read about the 11 year old who is walking from his house in Tampa Fl to the white house to raise money for homeless kids! I hope my kids turn out like that.

Have a great day! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    So my mother's day I had to hide a poor dying baby kitten in the bushes so madison wouldn't see it dead in front of our house. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But then I was so mad at the person who hit it that I ran my normal 5k in 30.30 minutes!!!! I also did 90 wall push ups, bench step ups, crunches, and tricep raises.

I made baked french toast with and egg and bacon for breakfast. I figured to was about 500 calories

Now we are going to the cemetary to put flowers on hubs' grandmothers grave then we are off to the park!

by the way did anyone else read about the 11 year old who is walking from his house in Tampa Fl to the white house to raise money for homeless kids! I hope my kids turn out like that.

You hope your kids turn out homeless? Sheesh-- some mother-- :noway: :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

You hope your kids turn out homeless? Sheesh-- some mother-- :noway: :wink:

Oh Marla, you are so literal my friend:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

waiting to dig into the cake
    027.jpg

I LOL at this. I can almost SMELL the cake by the look in this cutie pies face!!
    Give him a hug and tell him thank you for making this grandchildless granny's day!
    ( I so feel sorry for my kids when they give me grandkids-cuz they are going to be SPOILED!!)

:flowerforyou: Happy Mothers Day!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Week :
    1) 3 servings of fruits and vegetables CHECK
    2) ab work CHECk
    3) measure everything CHECK
    4) stay off the scale oops:blushing:
    5) drink your water CHECK
    6) keep your HR between 50-85% PLUS 100 jumping jacks CHECK (no jj)
    7) get rid of that vice
    8) post at least once a day CHECk
    9) try at least 3 new things CHECk
    10) stretch after workouts CHECK
    11) get outside CHECK
    12) “me” time CHECK
    13) back to basics – measure every bite STARTED TODAY
    14) push yourself – when you want to quit, keep going CHECK
    15) give up one unhealthy habit - Ok this one is hard. I want to quit my 2 quarts of Iced Tea a day. :drinker: I am going to try really hard starting tomorrow,
    16) give up one food-:angry: chocolate
    17) think about Marla- always!:heart:
    18) reflect- too much of that today. but CHECK
    19) do all of the above CHECK CHECK CHECK!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    okay-- who wants to join me in a No Sweets til June 5 challenge?

That's my birthday-- so I'll have cake, but I don't want anything till then?

Anybody?

These challenges really help!!!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother’s Day back to all the Black teamer Mommies!

Lynnie – Ew. I don’t mind sharing food with a kid but I’ve never shared a drink through a straw. *gag*

Beth & Andrew – Your boys are adorable! I love the look while he’s staring at the cake!

Jeannie – If you enjoy kid pictures, my grandchildless friend, let me share with you Harley’s 8 month pictures. I think of this as her trainer outfit. Like a little Jillian telling you that if she can do push-ups, so can you!
    serious.jpg

Marla – How far do you go with sweets? Like just no cake and cookies or nothing sweet? Like my granola bars have chocolate chips in them? I should do something like this but I have really bad willpower, especially in the evenings. I’ve gotten where I don’t binge on sweets but I still have a few Hershey’s kisses or an ice cream bar at night.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Happy Mother’s Day back to all the Black teamer Mommies!

Lynnie – Ew. I don’t mind sharing food with a kid but I’ve never shared a drink through a straw. *gag*

Beth & Andrew – Your boys are adorable! I love the look while he’s staring at the cake!

Jeannie – If you enjoy kid pictures, my grandchildless friend, let me share with you Harley’s 8 month pictures. I think of this as her trainer outfit. Like a little Jillian telling you that if she can do push-ups, so can you!
    serious.jpg

Marla – How far do you go with sweets? Like just no cake and cookies or nothing sweet? Like my granola bars have chocolate chips in them? I should do something like this but I have really bad willpower, especially in the evenings. I’ve gotten where I don’t binge on sweets but I still have a few Hershey’s kisses or an ice cream bar at night.

Lori thanks so sharing!! She is simply edible!! Those cheeks would gets lots of kisses from me!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: