How will you reward yourself when you reach your goal?

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
There are many things I'd like:
- new boobs
- new wardrobe
-Tiffany jewellery
-vacation

Replies

• A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Well, I have mini goals as well as my ultimate goal.

So for 20 pounds lost I am buying me new running shoes from Asics. They are pretty expensive, so this will be a big treat for me.

For 30 pounds lost , I am going to buy me some new work out clothes.

For 40 pounds lost I am going to buy some new summer clothes (since I am aiming for summer for this goal)

For 50 pounds lost, I am getting a bikini! :)
  • Oblivia17
    Oblivia17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well, I have mini goals as well as my ultimate goal.

So for 20 pounds lost I am buying me new running shoes from Asics. They are pretty expensive, so this will be a big treat for me.

For 30 pounds lost , I am going to buy me some new work out clothes.

For 40 pounds lost I am going to buy some new summer clothes (since I am aiming for summer for this goal)

For 50 pounds lost, I am getting a bikini! :)

I like what you're doing there!
    I hadn't thought about rewards. I too, have mini goals... and I Really like the idea of rewarding them!!
    Thanks!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to be able to wear a bikini in Hawaii in July without feeling like I should wear a tent over it!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Taking my shirt off in public. I don't care where I am.

Okay, maybe not in church....or at a senior citizen's home....but hey....
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaaannnn itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini..... (ok maybe not yellow, and probably no polka dots.. but the idea is there!)

And maybe an IHOP splurge... but I'll probably be too scared to ruin my hard work!
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    When I get there I will reward myself with:

- new clothes
    - new hair
    - self confidence
    - a new swimsuit
    - a new tattoo
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Huge shopping trip & a meal out :]
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    There are many things I'd like:
    - new boobs
    - new wardrobe
    -Tiffany jewellery
    -vacation

I'll be walking up and down the beach to show off my new found muscle definition. I've not been a show off in my 30 years of being on this earth. But now that I've worked hard for it on both the weight loss and muscle gain side, I think I can do that. Hopefully at my goal of 9 % body fat I and others will see a lot more defined abdominal muscles.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    After i lose this baby weight, I want a new wardobe.
    Treat myself at the spa.
    And maybe model every once in a while since i was asked if i ever considered modeling by a few photgraphers..not sure about this once yet,
    But deff a spa day for me! :P
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    I do mini goals too... every ten lbs is something: massage, pedi, new clothes, I bought a groupon for a full house cleaning and so I can't wait for that one-lol! :)
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Strawberry cake yummmmm
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Tattoo on my calf. My boyfriend has tattoos on both of his legs, and hair doesn't grow in the areas where it's tattooed, so it serves two purposes: Weight loss goal, and enabling my laziness. :drinker:
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Depends... 100 pounds might not be my final goal, not sure if 100 is even right, but with training and how I am, it might be 100 pounds as goal?

Honestly... I guess get drunk, new wardrobe and I guess carry on eating little.. Helps with money, so is always good... Besides, I can barely finish a small bowl of pasta anymore, so why increase? I mean, I was forced to have a huge disgusting bowl of pasta which I finished, but well... didn't sit down for too long before it made me sick as was too much :(

So yea.. I guess carrying on will be best... yep yesiree.... :) as I read and love the quote from somewhere...

"those who push themselves to the limit, can only know what their limit truly is"

And I well truly would love to push myself into oblivion... that way I can be free from others misery and suffering and be happy... On my terms, not theirs... They can go to hell :)
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    When I meet my final goal 140 I will finally splurge and buy my Louis Vuitton purse ive been eyeing forever! When I started it was gonna be my reward for reaching weight of 160. That came and went so I sent a new goal. I'm 146 and hopefully buy next month at latest I'll reach it just in time for my 31st birthday!!!!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just came up with my rewards today! I'm currently 137, so when I reach 132, I'm going to get a new weighing scales with all body-analyzing functions (my current scales is an old-*kitten* analog scales). When I break into the 120s (129) I'm going to get a proper pair of running shoes! I'm so excited, and I don't have much money so these will be so appreciated.
    I'm loving all of your ideas so far, well done and best of luck with reaching your goals!
  • eljulia
    eljulia Posts: 40
    Options
    Taking my shirt off in public. I don't care where I am.

Okay, maybe not in church....or at a senior citizen's home....but hey....

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!! i like how you think...though i likely won't reward myself that way being 58......and a woman......... :wink:

As i lose weight i reward with new clothes to show off the fact that i HAVE lost weight! First it was going to be at a certain weight, but when i had to start cinching my jeans in with a belt till they looked gathered at the top i decided it was time to buy new ones.
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I am going to go hiking at Enchanted Rock. ( info about it here http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/enchanted_rock/ ) I went once with my art class in high school but even then I was so overweight and unhealthy that I couldn't really enjoy it like everyone else. I refuse to let that be my only experience with that beautiful place.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    If I can drop at least 50 pounds by the time I turn 50 (in September), I'm going to reward myself with a trip to the 50th state.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Final goal reward will be a sunny destination beach vacation with the husband.

Mid goal reward is gonna be a tattoo that I've been considering for the past 3yrs.

and somewhere in there I'm buying myself a new bike :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward is my husband giving up smoking. He's almost there! Other than that, new clothes are necessary rewards. I hate wearing baggy clothing.