How will you reward yourself when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• gurganuss
    gurganuss Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :blushing:My reward is being able to wear the bikini I bought two years ago that still has the tags on it
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I am going to go hiking at Enchanted Rock. ( info about it here http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/enchanted_rock/ ) I went once with my art class in high school but even then I was so overweight and unhealthy that I couldn't really enjoy it like everyone else. I refuse to let that be my only experience with that beautiful place.

That's a good one! I love Enchanted Rock, too. My husband and I used to hike there, but it's been years! With his back and knee problems, I'm not sure he's still able, but I am.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    My original silly reward was supposed to be abs on my man, haha ... but he managed to get sculpted abs and I have only lost five pounds. (Side Rant: He started to eat more and he got a six pack... never been to the gym in his life ... ... but he has a incredibly physical job.)

My mini reward at 10 pounds is gonna be some new lulu pants. After that it will be the reward of fitting in all my old clothes.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    New clothes, and well a new car(getting it 12lbs early) :bigsmile:
  • mcott1012
    mcott1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!!!!
  • mriosseeds
    Options
    i will buy myself a new pair of jeans and a new summer dress :)
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    new clothes
    new hair
    new tattoos!!
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    wear a bathing suit for the first time ever in my adult life!! and i already have one picked out!
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    A new wardrobe! I figure by the time I reach my goal Ill need one LOL The thing thats different about me, is that in about 3 months Ill be moving to Australia to be with my long distance hubby. We are finally closing the distance for good :) So I am determined to get off the plane in Australia and be a healthier and happier person. My goal is to lose 25lbs in 3 months. I feel its very achievable. :) GOODLUCK EVERYONE! We are all in this together
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    New clothes, maybe a trip to beach, def spa day!!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    A trip for two to Cancun!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have mini goal rewards - every 7lbs I treat myself to a new charm for my bracelet, when I get half way (about 3.5 stone off) my friend and I are treating ourselves to new dresses and going to have tea at the Ritz in London, then at my target weight I am planning a holiday somewhere hot so I can sit by the pool or on a beach actually feeling comfortable in my own body
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    ANY dress I like! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    ANY wedding dress I like! X
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    @rivertom - just wanted to say that you look like you could take that beach stroll now - you look amazing!

@eljulia - I'm 57 and my reward for all this will be to be able to wear a bikini on the beach in Hawaii for my 35th wedding anniversary, so not quite no top, but showing what I've done! And I hear you about the jeans - I began to feel like I should use a rope for a belt, I was beginning to look so much like a hobo in mine!
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Me a new wardrobe that is what l am looking forward too and going away on a holiday and for the first time to be able to wear a bikini at the pool side..WOW
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I can throw out a bunch of prescription bottles. I shall have a ceremony for that and for saying goodbye to my 'fat' clothes.
    As far as getting a reward? Besides new clothes I really don't know. My biggest reward is adapting to a new and healthier lifestyle and sticking with it for life. :)
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to dye my hair light blonde for summer and I REALLY need new clothes. =) So that will be my reward!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Theses are my goals for when I reach my ultimate goal weight which is 137lbs :)

*New workout clothing from lululemon and underarmor :)
    *Boob life/Boob Job(depending on how small they get)
    *Butt Implant
    *Nose Job
    *Hair Extensions- Done in Chicago at one of the top salons
    *Nails done
    *Hair Laser Removal- Los Angeles
    *Bikini
    *Teeth Whitening
    *Spray Tanning

8365881.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    a pat on the back for "phase one"
    then about 800 kcal a day more and a proper weight training regime.
    other than that another motorbike would be nice but think the wife wouldn't be pleased :wink: