How will you reward yourself when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• tarasalazar416
    Options
    wear a bathing suit
    Buy cuter clothes
    Take my kids to a Disneyland or the Fair her and ride the rides with them
  • Rahul_ahuja
    Options
    I will reward myself by eating 2 large dominos Pizza just coz im a pizza lover and yeah I forgot to mention coke lol
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I want new boobs and tummy tuck (good thing I love the kiddos that gave me mommy tummy!) but I will prob just get a new wardrobe, we want to save to buy a house so the other can wait :smile:
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Tattoo on my calf. My boyfriend has tattoos on both of his legs, and hair doesn't grow in the areas where it's tattooed, so it serves two purposes: Weight loss goal, and enabling my laziness. :drinker:

if there is no hair on his legs where his tattoo is it is either just his genetics, or he shaves that area to show off the tattoos, i have 2 full sleaves, chest neck back and leg tattoos and hair grows on every one of them. not trying to be a jerk at all, i would just hate to see someone get a tattoo thinking that it will keep hair from growing in that area only to be disapointed when it does. that being said.. i totally think you should get a tattoo anyway! lol
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I have goals/rewards set for every 10 pounds lost, and each one is pretty cool. It starts off kinda simple (eyebrow shape/wax) and works towards more extravagant ones (like a new tattoo @ 70 lbs lost). I figure I have to work hard to keep losing weight so each reward should get bigger and bigger.

My ultimate goal/reward is a boudoir photo shoot. Nothing like announcing your beautiful new body than having some sexy pictures done! And I'm sure the hubby-to-be will LOVE the little photo album I'll be giving him with my new sexy pics!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I haven't made specific goals or when I will get them done. I am at about halfway mark for the weightloss. I have started to buy clothes that have been on clearance that are 2 and 3 sizes smaller than I started. I have a certificate to get a massage, I plan on doing the last week in March. Two weeks from now I am getting my hair cut and colored. I plan on getting about 4-5 inches cut off for a shoulder length bob with layers, to look cute and young. To go with my body that is getting in shape. I plan on buying a tankini for the beach this summer. All of the adults that I go on vacation are in good shape, so I want to look as good as them. I don't want to look like the good year blimp among the group.
  • morgansmama
    morgansmama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My first tattoo and a belly button piercing...plus, a little party to show them off...and to get drunk, of course! :)
  • jozev
    jozev Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm getting an iPad 2! Yeah, I know it's the "old" one now. But it's cheaper and still awesome. Damn your effective marketing, Apple.
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Things I would like but don't know will happen...

35 pounds - get two skin tags removed

50 pounds - French manicure for 50 pounds lost (will likely happen!)

Something big when I arrive in onederland - maybe get a bit of plastic surgery to hide some scarring I have

Goal: Hope to be going to England, if not, Chicago tour and the Sybaris Hotel, or East Coast Canada by train (its a long way off so I'm not sure)
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    When I get under 200 lbs, I want to get a tattoo.

When I get to 150 lbs, .... hmm... besides yet more new clothes, I'm not sure...
  • AutumnVelvet
    Options
    I'm going to reward myself with a photoshoot! (:
    Along with new clothes :D
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe! I figure by the time I reach my goal Ill need one LOL The thing thats different about me, is that in about 3 months Ill be moving to Australia to be with my long distance hubby. We are finally closing the distance for good :) So I am determined to get off the plane in Australia and be a healthier and happier person. My goal is to lose 25lbs in 3 months. I feel its very achievable. :) GOODLUCK EVERYONE! We are all in this together

What a joy that must be for you - the distance must have been very difficult to take. You sound determined enough to reach your goal, but remember, even if you don't quite make it, you will still be healthier and happier - much, much happier I'm sure!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal- a whole new wardrobe for the new me.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    When I get down below 190, I'll be buying myself a full work wardrobe (and giving my big clothes to Goodwill). I'm also considering a tattoo for a secondary fitness goal.
  • kkester63
    kkester63 Posts: 28
    Options
    Cross country motorcycle trip with my best friend. Always wanted to do that and by gosh I will.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 200 pounds. Only 67 pounds to go..but I will reward myself by getting a new swim suit and new clothes. Well and maybe a new tattoo.
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    BrownEyedJerseyGirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    SCUBA lessons/Open Water certification
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    1. When I hit one-derland (if all goes well it should coincide with my b-day) I'll get a new birthday dress. :D My favorite dresses aren't fitting at the moment, and at that point I should be wearing a size 14-ish (or 12). ~25 pounds to go by end of May

2. At the end of July, I should be about 75% to goal at that point, I am going shopping for some summer clothing. I know it sounds really late, but I have a family reunion in August on the east coast, and it will actually be summer there. Where I live, summer is about 75 degrees so I don't need real summer clothes. I wear the same things year round. :D

3. At my goal (targeting around October or so) I'll get a new work suit from one of those trendy brands that doesn't fit me now like Theory. I'll purchase a boatload of new matching lingerie. And well you know replace my wardrobe since I don't own anything even remotely near my goal size. :D
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    when i get to 139- i am treating myself to a manicure
    when i get to 130- i am treating myself to a month at the tanning bed/or spray tan
    when i get to 125-i am buying myself a two piece swimsuit to wear on to biloxi (so i need to hit my goal by aug)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I will be getting painted nude by my friend Victoria.
    I will be doing some naughty yet classy pictures. My sister is a photographer and I cannot wait.