How will you reward yourself when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    A fun activity in Hawaii when we go the middle of April. This will be our 3rd trip and I look forward to the fresh fruits and avocados- yum!!!
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Looking better in my clothes will be enough of a reward. Looking better OUT of my clothes is a whole other thing, something I'm not sure is attainable without a total body overhaul (which I can neither afford nor justify anyway).
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Buy a freakum dress...:devil:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    II am very much into my body art...so I will be getting a tattoo....it will be on my side, since I will have gained the confidence to show off the lovely art work.
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    There are many things I'd like:
    - new boobs
    - new wardrobe
    -Tiffany jewellery
    -vacation

When I reach my goal, I'm buying new clothes! And hopefully a plan ticket to see my family in Vermont. :wink:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Okay, maybe not in church....or at a senior citizen's home....but hey....

Hey, those senior citizens would probably appreciate some excitement, lol
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Mini-goals are basically treating my self to new outfits every time my existing clothes don't fit right.

My long-term goal is that once I've kept the weight off at least 3 years, I'm gonna get that cryo-lipo for saggy skin and trouble spots.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    This probably sounds really boring haha but reaching my goal, will be a big enough reward in itself and I can't wait!!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I don't have a big reward planned, but I do want to replace my entire wardrobe! I rarely go shopping now and I won't pay a lot for anything at this size, especially when it comes to jeans. When I'm happy with my body, I want to go shopping all the time and buy a few really good, quality jeans. It would be nice to blow a paycheck every month just buying clothes at the mall and I don't do that right now because shopping isn't fun for me!
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    When I actually started counting, I decided I had 85 lbs to lose so I made a list of goals and rewards for every 5/10 lbs (it got a little weird because 42.5 was the halfway point). I don't have that list handy right now but if I recall correctly it was something like...

-5 lbs: New shoes (check: got a new pair o' black pumps)
    -10 lbs: Sushi dinner (it was the only food reward I gave myself, and it was delicious)
    -20 lbs: New jeans (I knew I'd need new pants along the way anyway so I decided to make the first new pair a reward)
    -30 lbs: Daytrip to St. Augustine (...where I proceeded to eat a slice of pizza the size of my head...BUT HEY, we walked all over the place the rest of the day to make up for it. xD And, you gotta live every once in a while.)
    -42.5 lbs: $42.50 to spend on Thinkgeek because they have such cool stuff. Haven't gotten there yet, but I don't have a scale right now, anyway.
    -55 lbs: Trip to Universal Studios + Islands of Adventure in Orlando
    -65 lbs: Spa day
    -75 lbs: A car
    -85 lbs: A cruise with my boyfriend

I'm obviously saving up for the last four, but I should earn them by the end of this year. If I manage that, I'll throw in something extra. Dunno what yet, but there will definitely be celebrating.
  • manasunshine
    Options
    a shopping spree:smile: and buy myself a cat. once i learn to take care of myself i want to adopt a kitten :heart: =)
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    1. New clothes
    2. Getting some little spider vains zapped off my thighs
    3. Getting a mole on my face removed
    4. Teeth whitening
    5. The sexiest bikini I can find!
  • carebears1973
    carebears1973 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward to myself when I reach my goal of a size 10-12 (UK) is to buy the most expensive, wonderful, bikini ever! I've longed to wear one but haven't since I was 19 coz it's too embarrassing.

I need to loose 5 stone so I have mini goal treats too

1 stone = Get my hair re styled
    2 stone = Get a spray tan (always wanted one!)
    3 stone = Get my teeth whitened (always dreamt of having Hollywood teeth)
    4 stone = Weekend at a spa
    5 stone = (Goal) the bikini and a whole new wardrobe)

Oh, and I'm gonna have a party to celebrate too!!
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I have a dress and shoes that are waiting for me to lose!!! :)
  • spaztikjj
    Options
    I can finally not be embarrased by my body since I have achieved my goal through fitness pal track everyday its been over a year but I stuck with it and finally got my weight and I am off of b/p meds
  • thenewmb
    thenewmb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    tattoos....lots of them.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Taking my shirt off in public. I don't care where I am.

Okay, maybe not in church....or at a senior citizen's home....but hey....

xD haha
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    New coat and new jeans... oh.oh, I bought them today- and I am still 3 pound off my goal!!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    When I'm at a normal BMI, I'm treating myself to a massage.

After that, who knows! I have a long way to go.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    When I reach 50 pounds lost (13 pounds more to go) I will reward myself by getting the tattoo I designed back when I was 16.
    When I reach 70 pounds lost I will reward myself with a new leather jacket.
    At my goal weight I will reward myself by buying a bullet belt that I don't have to extend to much to fit my waist and I will also pop my crowd surfing cherry xD