Married ladies....

Options

Replies

• WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mine makes jokes about it. (very kind ones...wreastler jokes, "Introducing Lark in the red trunks weighing in at 110 (in the announcer voice).). He always under-estimates my weight. He doesnt believe I am "fat" even though when we met I was 20+ lighter and if I have noticed I was "fat" than he is blinded by love.
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Oh HELL no :laugh:

^ I used to think like this... for the past 25 yrs or so! LOL... but seeing how we started this journey together in May of last yr, he has been involved and at first was shocked (which is why I never wanted to tell him)... but now he is really supportive and knows I'm having a hard time breaking thru a plateau to lose the last 11-15 lbs. So, literally on weekends especially he's like c'mon hon, get naked and get on that scale! (well you can't have all these clothes on, right?) LOL - He wants to see how I do every day and is also trying to figure out what makes my body go up and down so sporatically. Then, he adds I especially like seeing you throw your clothes off but I do want to see the scale go down for you! I can't believe I talk about my weight so easily now as it used to be a SORE subject!! Love this post :)
  • deesse75
    deesse75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My husband knows my weight... I weigh more than he does (he is a skinny one and taller) by a few pounds, I just want to go under his weight hahahaha. He is very supportive, we go to the gym together and he does the 30-Day Shred dvd with me for motivation.
    He has seen pictures of me when I was overweight and can barely recognize me. Silly how a face changes when you lose 45 pounds... And I never want to go back to 180... it's painful to see those pictures, that is why I only kept a couple.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we know each other's weight. I don't mind weighing myself in front of him because it's going down. he's on MFP too now so that helps.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yes he gets daily texts after I weigh in! Im not kidding...poor man!
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    We've been married nearly 25 years & I only told my husband recently what I weigh - he thought I was lighter, I seem to carry it well, mainly on my bust! I'm very lucky, he's never commented on my weight fat or thin he's been very supportive :)
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    my husband knows what I weigh now, but he really doesn't believe it. I tend to look smaller than I really am because of my height but I by no means look small. I worry about how much he weighs because when we first met he was 119lbs and is 5'11 (he had just got over the flu though) but he has a hard time gaining weight and keeping weight on, in fact he has to lift weights to really gain weight.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! lots of responces. Thanks Ladies. My husband is my biggest support, and thought it was funny that weight never comes up. He thinks I am so little. I guess when your wife is 5'3 and you are 6 ft/ 200 lbs, I will always be little. :flowerforyou: :love:
  • HilaryP22
    HilaryP22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yep, my husband knows my weight. I don't keep it a secret from anyone, actually... But I weigh around 150 and look as if I weigh less than that.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My husband has little to no idea what I weigh. Not because I keep it a secret, but because it just isn't that important to him. While he is really supportive, weight loss as a goal is sort of a foreign concept to my husband, who is 6'2 and has to work hard to gain weight.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Yes he knows, he knew when I was 250lbs to, he found out when I found out, that I was 250. Now any time I lose anything I am proudly telling him my weight. I'm 5'3 so 250 is way too big for me, I'm finally at an average weight for myself but still not satisfied where I am. He is very supportive.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yes, he knows. It doesn't phase me - he loved me long before I shared the number. Plus now we're trying to lose together, so we talk about it a lot.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    No--not b/c I try to keep it a secret or anything but more that he is just a bad guesser about stuff like that. I doubt he would know my clothing size if I asked him either. He thought I weighed less than I really do. We actually got into a little disagreement about it when I told him I am just barely within the healthy weight range for my height and want to lose another 10-15lbs. (I'm 5'4" and 146 is considered overweight). I'm currently around 140 and wearing size 4-6.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yes, my husband knows what I weigh because I often talk about it and obsess over it. There's even been days that he has asked me if I had a "bad weigh-in" based on my b*tchy mood.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My husband knows my weight and I know his. He leaves before I do in the mornings so when we talk later he tells me how much he weighed that morning and I tell him what I weighed.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    my husband knows what I weigh because we lift weights together, run together, and weigh in together =)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    He's always offering up how much he weighs and my response is "my leg weighs that - and I have two of em"
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yeah he knows my weight and I know his. He doesn't say much except he wants me to be at a healthy weight and me to be happy with it.

Coincidentally, any time I tell someone what my weight is, they usually don't believe it....I look smaller than I weigh.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Absolutely...he has always known. He gets to know the good, the bad, and the ugly about me. And he loves me anyway.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This is funny because my hubby actually thought I weighed about 30lbs less than what I actually do,not sure if that's what he actually thinks I weigh or if he just says that cause he thinks it makes me feel better,but I am always very secretive when I weigh myself I'm really ashamed of how much I left myself gain and really don't want him to know. He says he doesn't care what I weigh but it's always in the back of my mind.