Options
    This is Lacy, my 9 year old tabby mix

6702012941_1a9eee2cf0.jpg

and Ava, my 4 year old smoked tabby

6702012629_cd307c6188.jpg
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    This is Kirara, I lost her 2 years ago to kidney failure. She was a lilac point balinese rescued from an irresponsible breeder:
    kitv2.jpg

This is Rhea Belle. She passed away last year at 20 years old. She was with me through the majority of my life.
    rheabed.jpg

This is Jynx (passed away ~ 7 years ago from heart failure) and Rhea Belle. They were best friends.
    kitties01.jpg

This is Selkie. She is now 10 years old. I bottle raised her from 10 days old.
    selkietub.jpg

This is Pywacket. He's also 10 years old now.
    pywacket.jpg

I also have Banshee, Osiris, and Cherub, but their pictures ar uploaded to facebook.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    ALL THE KITTIE PICTURES ARE SO SWEET:bigsmile:

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE LOST A SPECIAL KITTIE:flowerforyou:

IT IS SWEET TO REMEMBER THEM, BUT, HARD AT THE SAME TIME

IT TOOK ME 6MONTHS TO A YEAR TO BE ABLE TO REMEMBER MY SISSY AND MISS PRISS WITHOUT BEING SO SAD:sad:
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    This thread deserves a bump. KITTIES!!
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I have always had cats growing up. I love them so much! right now, I only have one (I usually have 3 at a time) His name is Midnight and he is a mischievous meanie! He only likes me for some odd reason. every time he sees my dad, he hisses and runs away. (actually, that is with any male, I don't know why he doesn't like guys...) He is my dog's best friend too. He will stand in the bay window at my dog's level (she is a great dane) and he licks her ears. he will also never drink his own water, he either drinks mine or the dog's...he's a weird one...

OrenRyse012.jpg