5'1" girls, what do you want to weigh???

Options
I'm 5'1 and my goal is 115.. im currently 134. i just want to know if this is a normal goal for my height and if anyone has lost weight and has pics please share!

Replies

• Lisaliftsandruns
    Lisaliftsandruns Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is 115lbs too. I am currently 125. Most of the weight I want off my is on my waist and hips.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am currently 143lbs, my goal weight is 130lbs. I know if I get under 120lbs. I look sick. But everybody's build (even at the same height) can be drastically different. My body holds muscle and I have hips. Others have a narrower/sleeker build and can be 105lbs. and healthy. It just depends.
  • Steglon
    Steglon Posts: 3
    Options
    I've got way further to go than you ladies, but I'm aiming for 140 as a starting point. I'll rethink when I get nearer...
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for 114 and I started at 147.

Currently 122.

115 is a totally reasonable weight goal to have. Friend me if you want support :D
  • mama_beth
    mama_beth Posts: 23
    Options
    Between 110 and 115...just depends on how I feel at 115. I used to weigh 105 but that was too small.
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    130 for me--that puts me out of "overweight" and into "normal" on the BMI. When I was younger I wanted to weigh 110, but I'm old now!
  • DanStone
    DanStone Posts: 18
    Options
    Check your bmi, does it say you actually need to do weight loss, or do u feel that you need to just turn up?
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is 105ish. I look very sick below 100, it's not nice. And because I am flat chested (too smal for AA cup) and have no hips (31 inches), I start to look pudgey at about 115. I think for someone with a more 'normal' build 115 is a good minimum goal.
  • beebabe
    beebabe Posts: 67
    Options
    Im 5'1". I weigh 140. I used to weigh 132 and I wasn't happy with that. When I was 19 I weight 106. I wasn't happy with that either. Today, if I got back to 115 I would be happy. lol
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 0.5" and I weigh 120, my goal weight is 100.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i have a larger frame, at least i think so. My chest is a DD and has never been smaller than a D my adult life. I have wide shoulders. I am 32 and my goal is 120-130. I am currently at 153 or so, and i don't care exactly what that final number is. I want to get to 130 and then focus on strength building and how i look and feel (doing those things now too) and no more scale at that point as a determining factor.
    Once, in high school, i weighed 115 or so and i was almost too thin. I think i was "skinny fat" as well, meaning i was not necessarily fit (except my legs from riding bike) and i was not toned.

Edited to add: starting weight was 193.6 in November.
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    My happy weight is 105ish. I look very sick below 100, it's not nice. And because I am flat chested (too smal for AA cup) and have no hips (31 inches), I start to look pudgey at about 115. I think for someone with a more 'normal' build 115 is a good minimum goal.

i hear ya, im a small B cup (sometimes A) so it makes a difference in weight.. i do have a lunge bootayyy though so it maybe evens out? haha i guess i'll just have to see when i get there and maybe readjust my goals.

thanks everyone for the responses!
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Question..are you busty and do you have a flat *kitten*? important to consider!! :) for instance I am 5'1" and my goal is 125... but even at 125 i wear a 32 DD and a size 5 jeans just for my back side! Im at 142 [and stuck here :( ] right now.. feel free to add me :)
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Currently weigh 116lbs. Had my initial weight loss goal set at105, but after being on here for a while I think it's too low. So my new goal is to be 110lbs. Honestly though at this point I just want to be toned, and if I can achieve that and stay at my current weight I wouldn't mind that much.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Question..are you busty and do you have a flat *kitten*? important to consider!! :) for instance I am 5'1" and my goal is 125... but even at 125 i wear a 32 DD and a size 5 jeans just for my back side! Im at 142 [and stuck here :( ] right now.. feel free to add me :)

This is me!! ^^^ I hope to get down to a 34D! I have no bum though, and want to build and sculpt that a bit more :)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'1" and my goal is 105.. but i have been trying to get to that for years, i usually plateau around 107-108. 2-3 lbs may not seem like a big deal, but it feels like one to me! haha.

anyway, right now i'm around 110. i think it depends on your build and muscle mass. i wouldn't care to weigh 110 if i had more muscle than fat or if i had a flat stomach and thighs that didn't touch ;)

115 is definitely a reasonable goal! and i hope i don't sound like i'm telling you to get to a lower weight - everyone's body is different!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 currently at 110, and can stay here comfortably without too much effort. I have a small bone structure though, and look and feel best around 105. Everyone's different though, and 115 is a fantastic goal.

I started at 140, with my first goal being at 115.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Currently weigh 116lbs. Had my initial weight loss goal set at105, but after being on here for a while I think it's too low. So my new goal is to be 110lbs. Honestly though at this point I just want to be toned, and if I can achieve that and stay at my current weight I wouldn't mind that much.

that's exactly how i feel! the number isn't as important to me as being toned :)
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Big booty and 32B, looks odd on me!
  • Shawnjay75
    Shawnjay75 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and I weigh 115 and my goal weight is 120. My goal was actually to maintain my starting weight and tone(belly fat). However, since joining MFP and keeping track of my calories I loss 5 pounds and still have my belly fat. :sad: I plan to change my goals soon...