5'1" girls, what do you want to weigh???

Options

Replies

• acrossthesea_
    Options
    Around 110 :)
  • rjbrowne
    rjbrowne Posts: 28
    Options
    oops
  • rjbrowne
    rjbrowne Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm 5'2", currently 100, my goal is to maintain between 100-105. I'm concentrating on strength training, so, if the scale goes up a little, I'm okay. I have a small frame and small boobs(A). I usually where a size 0 or 1.

You are looking fab in your pic and it's pretty much where I would like to be. I just wondered what strength training you are doing/recommend? I am doing weights (light at the mo) and core Pilates strength like the plank (working hard to improve the lower abs after 2 babies) and am wondering where to go from there?

Thank you so much! I really like Personal training with Jackie Power circuit training, and some Jillian. I'm starting to try out lifting heavier weights. Still trying to figure out exactly what I need to do to get the body I want! It shouldn't be so complicated!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    150 lbs but cut i.e. a size 6/8 US
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    newww-1.jpg

I am down almost 50 lbs (^ but this is only 30 lbs between the 2 pics; didnt take a pic before this) , I am 147 lbs (I wanted to go to 120) But, now i dont think i have another 27 to lose... so now i am thinking 132 (weight class for us is 95-132 lbs) So I am thinking another 15 lbs. Not sure is 30 more would be too much.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 107, but I would llike to be 95ish or 100.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am just shy of 5' and I currently weigh 150.2 - was down to 138 and still didn't like how I looked, so I want to get to 130 and from there I will see how much more I need to lose. I am not a small frame woman, so I feel anything below 125 would be too little.

Even at 150 I wear a small top and size 8 pant - so I think 125-130 would put me in a 4-6 pant and thats good for me :)
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my goal is 118 i am curently 127.4
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I want to ultimately be a fit 110-115 lbs. I've been there before but it wasn't done the healthy way and I looked terribly sick. I'd be very happy with 120-125 lbs as I'm sure that'll look great with the toning I'm doing. I have a ways to go but I feel amazingly confident and renewed as I know this is the time it will be done correctly.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and want to be in the 103-108 range, I started at 130-135lb a couple of summers ago.. It's hard to pinpoint an exact weight, it's more a look I'm focused on, and how my clothes fit. I gave up the scale for Lent, so I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks. It's been nice actually - I focus a lot more on measurements, how I feel and how things wear on me rather than a number. It's quite liberating.
  • hcabarca
    hcabarca Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow girls, you all have it pretty easy comparing, I am 46 years old 5'3" and weigh 193, my goal weight is 140 and I am also a fibromyalgia patient. But I have this will to loose this weight despite my condition, so if I can try it I know that all you can definetly conquer...wish me luck, I need the support.
  • JeceCanDoIt
    JeceCanDoIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5'2", 23 yrs old, but I am at 135.8 and my goal is 120. May stop at 125 because I have never been less than 133 my adult life & people are telling me I look thin now. I guess you can say I have a pear shape... I'm 34-27-38 (got a booty & hips and I love it!). I can't imagine weighing less than 120lbs!!!

It depends on your frame. The BMI charts list healthy BMIs for small frames, medium, and large frames .. off the top of my head I think the healthy weight for 5'1" ranges from 105-130. (I haven't checked in a while).
  • Alexc2012
    Alexc2012 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Brit ... I think 120-125 is more of a normal healthy range... Good luck on your journey. I'm 5'2.. & am down to 129.
  • JeceCanDoIt
    JeceCanDoIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    also, what size are people? I am currrently 145 and size 6, hopeing to get to 120

I'm 135 and a size 4...
  • kerikirby
    kerikirby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    130-135 for me. I am in a size 6 then (I'm a curvy girl). So I feel happy at that size.
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    110.5 - just want to tone up and have some muscle definition, but not like a body builder :) Size 0 in women's dress and slacks (The Limited and Gap is where I usually buy all my work clothes). Size 1/2 in Aeropostale jeans - the only type of jeans to fit me properly...I'm kind of 'hippy' or on my good days I say I have an hour glass figure.

Friend me if you would like support!
  • Bellla86
    Bellla86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm currently about 141 but have the smallest frame, I think I need to be about 120 to look half decent but I never get anywhere near that, not since I was about 16-17 when I was about 100 and thought I was huge...........those were the days!
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'2 and want to weigh 120 or 115. I'm kind of playing around with that as I go though. I weigh 126 right now and I'm actually OK with that just think I could look better! Especially in the tummy region. I would love to have a flat tummy for once. I used to weigh 150 so I've already come a long way. :)
  • galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 140ish. I was a size 4 at 140 pre-pregnancy (12 years ago, lol). I have a naturally bigger build with big boobs, hips, and butt. Anything below 130 looks skeletal on me, and I don't want to lose my curves.
  • mrnice1058
    mrnice1058 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ok i know i am not a girl but i figured i could help since my wife is 5'2" like a lot of you girls said it all depends on your frame and BMI before my wife had my daughter she was 145 but she was is very busty at 34D and depending on the bra she is a 34DD and that suited her fine because of her frame. today she is a bit more but she still looks good because of her frame, her BMI puts her in the over weight but for her 135-145 is perfect. Look at your BMI and look at your frame. if you have a big bust and big hips your weight might have to be a little higher. btw my wife has big hips and nothing she can do about it because you touch her hips and you can feel her hip bone right away. so its all about the frame and BMI. hope that helped some.