5'1" girls, what do you want to weigh???

Options

Replies

• mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am 5'2 and vary between 112-115lbs.
    I am just maintaining
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I would love to see 120 ultimately. Lowest I've gotten to was 140 (from 190).. back around 175-180 again. I am my own worst enemy!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Dang. I think I must be the only one that wants to get between 136-140... Personally, I like my T & A :drinker:

Edit: Do not want to offend people. I am not saying that those under 136-140 don't have T & A...
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 130 and will reevaluate then, but no smaller than 120, I love my curves!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm BARELY 5'2" and I weigh 166 now, I've lost 2 pounds since I've joined and the last weigh in I had was on Saturday. My goal weight is 108, but I'll be happy at 115 - I'm usually not as tired and my metabolism has kicked into gear and I can usually, for the most part maintain when I get there. I'm focusing on meals right now and hope I can start either TF or P90x. I'm really short and I know I have a small frame. It's the midsection for me, waist and lower abs. Damn the lower abs. I'm committed to getting lean abs that I never even had in HS when I was 112. I'm finally doing something for me. Feel free to friend!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I started at 135, at 126 now and would like to lose another 3-5 lbs in time, but focusing on toning and firming now, so right now focusing more on the measuring tape than the scale. Through most of my adult life I was between 105-115 but since having my last child and my body shape shifting all around, I wouldn't want to drop below 120. And I am 5' 1.25" and very pear shaped
  • nwilson1213
    nwilson1213 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Am 5'1" and my goal weight is 115 pounds! Currently 153. The great thing about being short is that even a small amount of weight loss makes a huge difference!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"!!!! I started at 158-160lbs! I'm 132lbs now! :)

geez.jpg

Edit: Goal weight is about 105-110!
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I and 5'1" and currently 145.. I want to get to 139.... don't think I will get lower due to body shap and age etc. x
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 1/2 inch and my goal is 105 I like the way I look at 105. I have a small build and it's reasonable for me I am at 120 in my profile pic slightly under that right now and I still have a gut. I have gone as low as 95 lbs when I was a vegetarian and looked much too thin.
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options

I'm closer to 5'2" but my goal is also 130. It's where I looked and felt my best and, frankly, I really like being able to fill a bra and swing my booty:)

LOVE THIS!!!!! you go girl, I totally agree!! :happy:
  • Dec2009Mama
    Options
    i have a larger frame, at least i think so. My chest is a DD and has never been smaller than a D my adult life. I have wide shoulders. I am 32 and my goal is 120-130. I am currently at 153 or so, and i don't care exactly what that final number is. I want to get to 130 and then focus on strength building and how i look and feel (doing those things now too) and no more scale at that point as a determining factor.
    Once, in high school, i weighed 115 or so and i was almost too thin. I think i was "skinny fat" as well, meaning i was not necessarily fit (except my legs from riding bike) and i was not toned.

^^^ this is me!!!

I am 5 feet even and I started at 161lbs and right now am 151lbs – my current goal is 135lbs – hope to lose this before May 15!
  • cldwyer150
    Options
    I'm with you sister!:wink:
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    DayumStraightIAmEllie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and my goal is roughly 100-110lbs which im currently at
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 120. Started on 174. Currently on 156.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    also, what size are people? I am currrently 145 and size 6, hopeing to get to 120
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    also, what size are people? I am currrently 145 and size 6, hopeing to get to 120

Currently a 12/14 (UK). 12 around the stomach, but having to wear a 14 and a tight belt because my thighs haven't caught up (or down?) with the rest of my body. That's at 156.

Edit: That's 10/12 US apparently.
  • rjbrowne
    rjbrowne Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm 5'2", currently 100, my goal is to maintain between 100-105. I'm concentrating on strength training, so, if the scale goes up a little, I'm okay. I have a small frame and small boobs(A). I usually where a size 0 or 1.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 106 lbs. Goal is 90.
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", currently 100, my goal is to maintain between 100-105. I'm concentrating on strength training, so, if the scale goes up a little, I'm okay. I have a small frame and small boobs(A). I usually where a size 0 or 1.

You are looking fab in your pic and it's pretty much where I would like to be. I just wondered what strength training you are doing/recommend? I am doing weights (light at the mo) and core Pilates strength like the plank (working hard to improve the lower abs after 2 babies) and am wondering where to go from there?