5'1" girls, what do you want to weigh???

Options

Replies

• lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 125...considering at one point that I used to weigh 200 lbs, 125 is awesome....I would LOVE to be 120 but right now Im focusing on trying to maintain at 125.
  • Shawnjay75
    Shawnjay75 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 125...considering at one point that I used to weigh 200 lbs, 125 is awesome....I would LOVE to be 120 but right now Im focusing on trying to maintain at 125.

Wow! That's awesome...I'm trying to get toned like you.
  • victoriabrah
    victoriabrah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    between 118 - 125 is ideal for me. I am curvy with always had huge boobs(literally since second grade) and a butt. so i want to have a smal yet curvy, ahtlethic yet girly build :)
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I'm JUST about 5'3 and am maintaing at 120-122. It fluctuates. I found myself not being able to get below 120, so I figured it was a pretty good point for me. I am doing more strength and toning exercises, so I am still losing inches, but gaining weight. I started at 145, so I'm very content with where I am at! My pics are on my page (I don't know if I have a before pic on or not!). You can add me if you'd like!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I weigh 130lbs now I'd like to weigh 120 but I also don't want to wear anything smaller than a sz 2 and I've been a consistent sz 2 for about a year now I even wear 1s in like Hollister. So you may want to adjust depending on your body type and goals, 115lbs is attainable for some shorties but I probably could never get down to 115. I have bigger boobs (36B) and a little tush though.
  • StephanieNiicole
    StephanieNiicole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My semifinal goal is 135 (started getting serious about weight loss two weeks ago at 172). At that point, I'll reassess, see how I feel/look. Keep going if I feel the need to or stop and maintain if I'm comfortable with it.

I'm in the super-busty (DD since highschool) and curvy department, so I think lower than that will probably not be for me, but we'll see when I get there :)
  • sandralevesque
    sandralevesque Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    really is it muscle or fat, 110 lbs of fat is bigger than 110 of muscle, build muscle lose fat stay the same weight.and you look athletic not scrawny
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I'm 5'2" and even as a high schooler I weighed 135. I got married a year after high school at 135, and have steadily gained weight since. When I was in high school, I looked good for my build at 135. While I wouldn't mind being back at that weight, I am going to settle for 150-170, and be darn happy with it!!! Providing I can get there....
  • lisechamp
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently weigh 174. I started at 188.5 lost 14.5lbs since January 6th. My goal is 125. I used to weigh 123 pounds before having kids therefore hoping I can get back down to that. Even at that weigh I found I needed to lose back then. (I was 107lbs at 20 years old) But at this point I will be extremely excited to get near my goal weigh, it's been way to long.
  • Fipsie
    Fipsie Posts: 50
    Options
    Okay, I'm Australian, I don't work in lbs, ft etc, but with the help of the almighty google, I think I'm doing this right!

CW 150 (about 70kg)
    GW 120 (about 55kg)

Apparently I'm 5'1" (although I use five foot nothing as an insult! HHhhmmm... Maybe I need to rethink that one!)

When I was working in an extreme manual labour job, with very simplistic camp meals (think plain boiled broadbeans and beef mince) I got down to about 50 kg (110.)

I thought I looked awesome, and bloody toned etc, but my Mum said I looked ill, had lost too much off my face - maybe just mummy stuff? :heart:

Would love to see some before after pics tho! And if you have similar sizing and goals, please feel free to add me.
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 120-130lbs...I'm currently @ 190, started @ 230lbs but I can't remember being as small as 120-130 so I may have to re evaluate as I go along. I unfortunately am busty w/ DD's and was a D by 6th grade, so I don't think these puppies are gonna go away much..may be in my best intrest to just see how my body changes over time and what will look right w/my proportions :)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options

You look amazing! I would never know that you weighed 200lbs. I feel like i will always look like i used to weigh 200, with loose skin and all. Tight and toned is my goal!
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0'' and my goal is between 115-120. I have never been able to get under 111, and when I was that weight, everyone said I looked too thin. I'm a big-chested girl [D-DD, sometimes an E, although it's rare] and it just doesn't look right, I look realllllly top-heavy. lol
  • skitow17
    skitow17 Posts: 3
    Options
    im built small and im sitting at 117 my goal is 105 but i have been working out everyday and eating right for 4 weeks and still havent seen a drop in the scale....
  • maralou09
    maralou09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1, and currently 113 lbs. My goal weight is 110 lbs, but I am focusing more on gaining some muscles and getting flat and toned stomach. Not sure if it is possible after 3 kids.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 140. lol
  • VMeserve
    VMeserve Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I'm hoping to get down to 125-ish. I know anywhere below 125, I tend to get "anorexic" comments from family members. Friend me if you want support :-)
  • VMeserve
    VMeserve Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'0'' and my goal is between 115-120. I have never been able to get under 111, and when I was that weight, everyone said I looked too thin. I'm a big-chested girl [D-DD, sometimes an E, although it's rare] and it just doesn't look right, I look realllllly top-heavy. lol

Same boat as you.... it's a blessing and a curse lol
  • amycool
    amycool Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It's great to see other people the same height as me and their goals!

I'm 5'1" and currently 133, I would ultimately like to be 105 because like others I've also got a really small frame, however I have a giant bum and big boobs (32E currently) so I don't know if that is a realistic goal. For now I'd like to get to 120 and see how I feel there :-)
  • DabneyAnne
    Options
    I'm 5' even and have a pretty small chest (B cup) I weigh around 118 right now, I have been between 115 and 120 all through college. This weight seems healthiest for me, I also workout a decent amount and I think a lot of the weight is muscle from my lower body. As long as you're getting a moderate amount of cardio exercise in during the week and you feel healthy I'm sure you're fine!