3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1. My friend is losing weight and getting fitter at the same time as me (not on MFP, I hope!), I am having a secret competition with her, I will NEVER allow her to be thinner or fitter than me, she runs 5 miles, I make sure I run 7! Very childish, I know!

2. I am going to be blonde for the summer and if truth be told, I don't actually know what my natural hair colour looks like anymore!

3. I like to think that I sound like Adele when I sing, even though I know I don't and the closest comparison would be more like a cats chorus!

Have a nice day folks :wink: :laugh: :happy: :smile:
  • megan2088
    megan2088 Posts: 29
    Options
    3. I don't want to have children but I will give my husband 1 child because I love him.

That's so unfair. My partners ex did this. Ex... Coz she was a terrible mother. Is a terrible mother. Just totally unfair of her to have kids. Why would you be with someone with such a fundamentally different goal in life?

If you have to ask this, you have never been truly madly deeply in love. Why would you think I would be terrible parent? That means all parents of "oops" babies are terrible people.

Didn't mean to offend. Guess I've just seen the results first hand and because i am truly madly deeply in love with my fiance and his kids i can see how unfair on them it is that she did that. Not saying everyone's the same. Just find it personally the biggest topic for conversation early on in a relationship to make sure you have the same opinions and goals in life. guess everyone is different in their view on this! x

I have a friend who's mother didn't want to have children and her dad did... they ended up pregnant and she is one of the most loved people I know. If you really love someone and you have a child with them I think you will love that child more than you would ever expect! x
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    1. A non water drinker naturally, I am actually starting to prefer it instead of diet dr pepper.
    2. When I look in the mirror I definitely am not comfortable with the body I see but somehow the image I see in the mirror is smaller than what I see in pictures.
    3. I am a night owl. Sometimes I am still up when hubby leaves for work.

Oh my god. Your number 2 is the way I feel too. I know I'm a big girl but I always get a shock when I see a picture of myself as that's not what I see when look in mirror but it must be how everyone else sees me. I thought i was the only one who felt that way.

Nice to know I'm not the only one for Number 2 as well!!!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    1) I love watching Pop That Zit videos...anything with cysts and pus lol

2) I still feel guilty about stealing a tiny piece of Lego 30 years ago

3) I accidentally jammed my cat in the patio door. ( he's fine)

HAHA!! Love your Number 1! I do that too!
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    1). My babysitter is really sick so I had to get a sub for my 530 am class and I'm a little relieved about it. (not that she's sick, but that I don't have to get up at 445.

What do you teach? I may bug you for tips.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    1. Scared of getting treatment for my mental illness, in case it doesn't work.
    2. I talk in my sleep, once I even punched my partner! oops...
    3. I like one eyebrow to be thinner than the other.
    Im odd. ahha.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    1. I have terrible road rage and my kids warn their friends about me when they ride in the car with us. But, I have NEVER been in an accident.
    2. My husband and I eloped last year...and no one knows yet.
    3. I never let my numbers on the treadmill end on an odd number...calories, time and distance all have to end on an even number...simultaneously (which makes for some very LONG workout sessions sometimes).

A bonus confession: I have to put my left shoe on first ALWAYS. If I take off my right shoe, I have to take off my left shoe and put it back on before I will put my right shoe on. Yes, I am a weirdo.
  • Casiv5179
    Options
    1. A non water drinker naturally, I am actually starting to prefer it instead of diet dr pepper.

Me too!

okay...

1) Really afraid that I'll never be happy with how my body looks
    2) Do not want to walk the dog today, but still want to because it's great getting out and about with her
    3) Bout to go back to sleep for an hour as it's my day off and feel it's kinda unfair that I had to be up at 7 am when I don't have to be at work
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    1. I am frustrated that the weight wont come off faster. Im impatient.
    2. I hate people who have over a hundred pounds to lose and can lose like 30 pounds a month and still complain its not enough.
    3. I wish I could get more sleep!
  • darthbambi
    Options
    1. I have become pretty judgmental about other people's eating habits. When I see my Dad cooking a meal and putting incredible amounts of butter, cheese, and salt on it, I cringe and really have trouble resisting the urge to lecture him.
    2. When I hear a song I don't like (classic: Adele - Someone Like You) on the radio in the morning, my day is ruined until lunch.
    3. Sometimes I'll have weird "conversations" with my 8-month-old son. He'll be like "bababa!", and I'll respond something like "You're making a good point here, Sir, but think about the economy!"
  • legittuszynski
    Options
    Round 2:

1) I think that Girl Scout Samoas are a gift from heaven. If they are wrong, I don't want to be right.
    2) I sometimes fear getting in shape, because I am afraid I may become a narcissistic tool. :(
    3) I am ashamed to admit that one of the reasons I want to lose weight is so that I can get hit on by random women again.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    1.) Sometimes when I'm sick I consider licking the rims of the drinking glasses of people I don't get along with.
    2.) I want to move back to PA and be closer to my family because I think it will make life easier, but DH would never go for it, so I just dream about it instead.
    3.) I :heart: this thread so hard and can't stop reading.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    1. I have Aspergers Syndrome.
    2. I have big aspirations to become a police officer.
    3. I can't watch TV series no matter how great people tell me certain ones are because I feel like they're a waste of my time. In fact, I don't have cable.
  • tjfrisqu
    tjfrisqu Posts: 12
    Options
    It's very hard for me to write this because of the shame I feel but I became pregnant and did not want to have the baby because my relationship with my husband was and is loveless. I was truely terrified of all the extra responsibility I would have to take on while feeling totally alone. He told me if I didn't have the baby he would leave and somehow I was more afraid of that. I had the baby, stayed married and absolutely love my daughter. I was and am still the person who has 95% of the responsibility of taking care of her but I don't regret it. I still wish I had someone (partner) to laugh and enjoy life with but am very happy I have this beautiful child who I love and who loves me.
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    I am addicted to Converse Shoes.
    I really hate to run, but I do it anyway.
    I eat something chocolate everyday!
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    1) I absolutely HATE the way I look and I want to be able to turn my husbands head again like I used to! Instead of being told that I need to lose weight and having all my self confidence stomped on!
    2) I believe that my husband is being unfaithful somehow! Maybe not sexually, but he is accusing me because I am trying to lose weight, got a haircut and my eyebrows waxed yesterday (which I haven't done in about a year, it was about time!) He has been acting VERY angry and moody lately!
    3) I love candy / chocolate! But I have done good with limiting my consumption and made it a occasional treat!
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1. I'm annoyed that my husband isn't getting the fitness bug with me ( he's military so it would do him good)
    2.i don't like bing touched by anyone other than my husband and kids. Not even my mom.
    3. I'm not made to be a stay at home mom and I'm happy to be back in school. But I love my kiddos to no end.

OMG your #1 is the same for me too. My husband is a former Marine and has gotten so out of shape. He has the ability to get back in shape (we have a family YMCA membership and I bought him a Jiu Jitsu class package), and he has amazing muscle memory.. he just will not do anything to get healthy and in shape even though he knows he needs to.
  • Hopelessbird
    Options
    3. I don't want to have children but I will give my husband 1 child because I love him.

That's so unfair. My partners ex did this. Ex... Coz she was a terrible mother. Is a terrible mother. Just totally unfair of her to have kids. Why would you be with someone with such a fundamentally different goal in life?

If you have to ask this, you have never been truly madly deeply in love. Why would you think I would be terrible parent? That means all parents of "oops" babies are terrible people.

Didn't mean to offend. Guess I've just seen the results first hand and because i am truly madly deeply in love with my fiance and his kids i can see how unfair on them it is that she did that. Not saying everyone's the same. Just find it personally the biggest topic for conversation early on in a relationship to make sure you have the same opinions and goals in life. guess everyone is different in their view on this! x

Not every couple meet in their 30s or 40s with life plans. We met at 18 - too young, too stupid and too broke to even think of having children. 12 years later, we are different people now. My husband is now ready to be parent but I'm not.

If couple know how things will work out 10-20 years in the future, there wouldn't be any divorces and 2nd marriages.
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! My husband knows absolutely nothing about our children!
  • melmargirly
    melmargirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1. I am really excited about getting my 9 boxes of girl scout cookies soon (I freeze them so I can have them all year... plus thin mints and tag-alongs taste better frozen)
    2. I have an addictive personality, sometimes it gets me into trouble
    3. I would rather run a marathon without any training than strength strength train for 20 min.