3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    1. Afraid of dying alone, hoping husband outlives me.
    2. Regret not having kids
    3. Don't always want to go home for a visit - would rather go to Disney :)
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    1. I have a rather large crush on a bloke at work who wouldn't usually be my type but I think becuase he showed me a load of attention on our works xmas do night out after everyone else had gone and listened to me pouring my heart out about my failed marriage, I now fancy the pants offa him!!
    2. I've never been as horny as I am since I came off the pill after my marriage failed (main cause I still think of it failing) - problem being I don't have the confidence to do anything about it either yet!
    3. I still miss my husband - and he doesn't help by keep saying he can't believe it finished the way it did!

And I too also agree with whomever said they feel slimmer in the mirror than in photos - I can never get over the size of my arms in photos!
  • melmargirly
    melmargirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1. I spend way too much time on the computer - 3 tabs across the top: Facebook, Pinterest and MFP!
    2. My two Marine sons are my true inspiration
    3. I secretly fear that I will be alone forever (been single for 7 years now)...

With your lovely smile - I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you will NOT be alone forever.

What a wonderful thing to say... If this was facebook I would "like" this!!!!:laugh:
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    1. I am very "thankful" for all things learned from my divorce.

(AM I proud I'm divorced? NO, but we get along better now than ever. I value relationships more because of it in addittion to almost always looking for the bright side of things. "EVERYTHING happens for a reason, everything.")

2. I absolutely LOVE driving with all the windows down & jamming to some good tunes during a nice warm sunny day.

(I enjoy my solitude & listen to all kinds of music from Jason Aldean to Sick Puppies. This is MY fav stress reliever).

3. I *really* want to be able to wear a sinful bathing suit.

I have a BAD addiction to the sinful/affliction line of clothing; so bad in fact I have at least 20 shirts, not to mention sweatshirts & yoga pants, and now have my bf wearing the shirts & swim wear as well).
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    this is a great thread! lol
    1. I also have a friend who I always hope will be heavier than me. Everytime I notice she loses weight I am happy for her, but terrified of her getting thinner than me! lol
    2. I'm jealous of my sister in law
    3. I would like to see my body from the perspective from someone else (somehow pictures and mirrors don't match what's in my head!?)
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman

Probably should have included that my profile picture is not me. It is LL Cool J.
    Wow...thank you for clarifying. I was getting ready to eat pizza every damn day, if it was gonna give me abs like "yours"!! ;)
  • Wildgirl10
    Options
    Secretly hopes I will get pregnant again (hubby says he is done yet won't take precautions) I have three amazing boys 13yrs to 7mths.
    Wants to take sexy professional pictures when I am in "love" with my body again
    Loves botox
  • melmargirly
    Options
    1) I love watching Pop That Zit videos...anything with cysts and pus lol

2) I still feel guilty about stealing a tiny piece of Lego 30 years ago

3) I accidentally jammed my cat in the patio door. ( he's fine)

Finally someone with the same addiction as mine.. I cringe everytime i watch a "Pop That Zit" video but I just can't take my eyes off of it!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    3. I would like to see my body from the perspective from someone else (somehow pictures and mirrors don't match what's in my head!?)

I totally agree with this one. Because it's my body I see it more critically than I think other people see me.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    1. I wish my relationship with my male friend would go back to the way it was before he started acting all weird.
    2. I feel less attractive now that I've lost weight because I've become skinny fat, and I fear that I'll never really accomplish my goals.
    3. Truth is I think I could eat pizza everyday of the week for every meal and that's not cool. lol
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    1. I am really excited about getting my 9 boxes of girl scout cookies soon (I freeze them so I can have them all year... plus thin mints and tag-alongs taste better frozen)
    2. I have an addictive personality, sometimes it gets me into trouble
    3. I would rather run a marathon without any training than strength strength train for 20 min.

HAHAHA I could not agree more with number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    1. I have an extreme addiction to Sons of Anarchy.
    2. Part of my weight loss motivation is to look better than my biggest enemy.
    3. I'm worried it's time that I go back into therapy.
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1. My profile picture is not me, it's Nicole Richie

2. Im terrified of having a baby. (im not pregnant im just saying in the future) I don't think I could handle the pain or what it does to your body. And im not sure id be a good mom

3. If I go way over my calories (generally the weekend when I drink and go out to eat) I wont log anything for that day :x
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am really lonesome sometimes , even when surrounded by people.
    I cry or get a lump in my throat for no reason ,I think it is my age?
    I act like every thing is ok when it is not. I think when most people ask how you are they really do not want to know.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^
  • ojell
    Options
    I am really lonesome sometimes , even when surrounded by people.
    I cry or get a lump in my throat for no reason ,I think it is my age?
    I act like every thing is ok when it is not. I think when most people ask how you are they really do not want to know.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

ME TOO!
  • ojell
    Options

3. If I go way over my calories (generally the weekend when I drink and go out to eat) I wont log anything for that day :x

HAHA Me too! lol
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    1. I realize more everyday that I have changed in the past 3 years with my boyfriend and although I love him I don't like the negative, boring pushover I've become.

2. I am very impatient and if things don't have fast results (like losing weight) I generally give up.

3. My 13 year old adhd honor student with what I thought was great manners dissapoints me alot lately with his talking back and I worry everyday if I am not doing as good a job as I thought raising him and if I am being selfish devoting time to myself- losing weight and exercising.
  • toniandrws
    toniandrws Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1. I have a crush on a guy that is a complete jerk.
    2. Here lately my best friend is driving me crazy.
    3. I am addicted to this site.
  • melmargirly
    Options
    3) I have a solid plan for the zombie apocalypse.
    Love it!!!

1. Wife still gets me hot & bothered, even after 20 years.
    2. Since I learned I have MS and accepted it, my outlook on life has changed 180 degrees.
    3. Because of #2, I am very selfish . I do things that make me happy, and alot of times don't think of how it will effect others.

I LOVE your #1! I hope that after 20 years of marriage my husband and I will still feel the same as we did 6 months ago when we got married!!! This is an inspiration :)
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

HAHA Me too! lol
    me too! When I pull reports weekends are usually blank.