Pants on show and other embarrassing incidents....

Options
124»

Replies

• slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    That's even better. Now you've just reminded me of the preacher incident. For some reason a preacher that stands in the middle of Manchester decided to take a particular liking for me and proceeded to follow me wherever I went down the main highstreet screaming at the top of the voice about how my sinning is going to damn us all. Pretty fun times when the girl I was seeing joined in the banter and they started having a shouting match infront of half the city..fun timessss.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Oh great you've just reminded me of another..

Girl I was seeing was quite adventurous..was in the car with her having a smoke one night and she just jumps up and goes "RIGHT YOU OUTSIDE ON THE CAR NOW" Loved being spontaneous like that but there was one minor problem. We hadn't really looked where we were and clothes went everywhere. After some time we were both spent so we went to retrieve our clothes..only to find the whole area around us was puddles, all our clothes had gone into them. She managed to make a skirt out of her running hoody and wore her gym top, I wasn't so lucky so I had to go in caked in mud from head to toe..that took some explaining.

Tangentially reminded me of a story actually...

A girl I knew and I were stopping at a hotel and decided that since the pool was open 24/7 we should make the most of it....

After ...enjoying each others company... for some time a couple of old dears got in and proceeded to swim lengths...that's not the embarrassing part, that was actually quite funny. After a bit they got out and we stepped it back up and moved over to the edge of the pool before I looked up slightly straight at the security camera pointed straight at us...obviously didn't stop us lol

Never did get that tape :grumble:
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA, you've just reminded me of another.. SEE I do get into these situations ffs lol!

Went to see a concert with a girl I was seeing a few years ago, we were both young and needed to get the train back rather than stay in London (one of my first trips there!) All night we were all over each other at the concert and once we got back on the train things got a little steamy..

As our carriage was empty she gave me a naughty look and proceeded to dissapear to the floor..you get the idea. Some time later a very satisfied self looks up and see's that there's a security camera literally 2 and a half foot away pointing directly at me and her. 5 minutes later the conductor comes round with a very smug look on his face as he asks for our tickets.. shameful!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I've never done anything to embarrass myself (ha ha) but my kids have a talent for making me out to be a crappy mom. I'm sure anyone with kids has been there, done that.

Two summers ago I had very painful surgery to widen my airway due to sleep apnea. Also had my tonsils out, which for an adult sucks. About a week after surgery my 4 boys decided they wanted chinese buffet. We loaded up the kids, and since I was on heavy duty pain killers my husband drove. When we got out of the van at the restaurant, I looked down and saw...

2010-07-17190352.jpg

My 7yo was in too much of a hurry to match his shoes. He defended himself by pointing out there were both summer shoes! Of course I took a pic to post on Facebook. :bigsmile:

Edited: tried to make it smaller, didn't work right click to see whole pic.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Haha, these do remind me of a few incidents that I shan't go too deeply into ;)

Although there's always the "seeing someone from behind, running up to them and hugging them" incident to fall back on to.... (I WAS drunk in all fairness.

Or the time I met a group of people on holiday, and one day at the pool looked over to see some middle aged people sitting in sunbeds - one got up and literally had stripes of burn/white (where her body had been folded over) proceeded to make a funny (I wasn't drunk) and found out it was one of my new friends mums.....ooops
  • gwenguin
    gwenguin Posts: 74
    Options
    lol... 2 weeks or so ago someone stole my pants in the locker room... had to wear my gym uniform home in like 20 degree weather... and i looked like a dork wearing that with uggs...
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I ride my bike to work and one day I rode to work to find out I forgot to pack a pair of pants. I spent all day in cycling shorts hidding out in hopes that no one made a comment on my overly padded butt.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    One time when i was still in high we were all at lunch and i got up to throw my lunch away & felt a breeze. i didnt notice that my skirt was stuck up in the back:cry: and these were in my younger days when i was too stupid to wear regular underwear with a skirt. so i had a thong on.:grumble:
  • CurvyBiker
    CurvyBiker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tucked the back of my dress into my pantyhose at work. About 20 years ago, but it still gets mentioned now & then. Walked down the aisle an noone told me until i got to my cube. of course my boss was the one to tell me.