How do you keep your boobs?

Options

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose some, but it seems even when I lose weight I still have the boobs. I use to be into weight lifting and people told be that I would eventually lose them with doing heavy lifting, never happened.
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    I lost a bunch in my boobs, too - but I discovered something wonderful...$12.99 for bras called Vassaret (Wal-Mart). They make me LOOK like I didn't lose them! Saves me money on breast implants! :D
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Boobs are globs of fat. If you lose fat, you lose some boobage. Sorry.

Funny, I lost 60 lbs and went from a 38G to a 32GG. So I refuse to allow people to pass the generalization as something that happens across the board.

If you're genetically blessed, and not just blessed b/c you gained weight, then the likelihood is that your breasts will not shrink much if at all.
  • RJG1070
    RJG1070 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    "We must, we must, we must increase our bust!" LOL
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    If you had boobs before you gained weight, you will have them when you lose weight. If you only got boobs cuz you gained weight, they are going away when you lose weight. That's what I think, anyway.
  • Mspecot
    Mspecot Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ladies in order to keep your boobs full looking and perkey you must do weighs...I say use natural body weighs exercises instead of machine weighs. Example push ups on the ground or against the wall, pull ups, jumping jacks and jump rope anything that works the shoulders will work on keeping the boobies up and full looking since that area is all connected. I used to be a small B cup now i am a full B small C cup( depending where i bra shop)lol...
  • subbychick
    subbychick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs total (some was before MFP) and I went from a very full D (maybe even a DD) down to an A cup and they are just horrible looking. Guess that the price you pay for everything else to shrink!! Thinking a boob job is in order!!!
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I went from an H to a D and all I can say is it depends on how much fat you have in your boobs and how much breast tissue you have. If you have more dense boobs, they are more likely to stay the same but if you have a lot of fat, they will shrink as you lose. Sorry.
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    i want mine gone!! one of the things i am most excited about losing!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    generally, I keep them in a bra.... otherwise, they woulod flop all around. I have to be sure to thank my kids for that. :tongue: :wink: :laugh:
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mine are in fact looking better!! Ive been doing push ups and bench presses while losing and my muscles are pushing mine up.. mine used to point down... now Im slowly starting to see them start to point out!! :laugh:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I lost over 70 pounds and went from a full C to a barely A cup. I was not pleased.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I lose, they always stay the same. I'm not sure how that works....
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I keep them in really supportive (read expensive) bras!
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    I do pushups for my chest. Ladies, even though some of the comments are rather disturbing. BOOBS ARE AWESOME
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Ugh, take some of mine, PLEASE. My boobs are the last place I lose inches (in fact, I don't think I've lost *any* inches according to my measurements) so they just look bigger because my torso gets smaller. I'd much rather donate some boobage and have a C cup for the rest of my life than having to deal with the annoyingness of these things. :laugh:
  • cpotter4
    cpotter4 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am lucky. The first place I lose is in my thighs and waist, the first place I gain is my boobs. My boobs do get a tiny bit smaller but not too much. I lost 30 pounds last summer and went down less than one cup size. I do a thing where I do real well all week and eat what I please (within reason) 2 nights a week or so. I have a theory that it goes straight to my boobs. just a theory.....and specifically for my body....
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I never lose my boobs but I never get fat there either so it's twice as sad for me. I am fat and have average boobs. When I am at the right weight my boobs look large BUT that was three kids ago so i am interested to see what exactly is going to be the end result of these suckers.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    i want mine gone!! one of the things i am most excited about losing!

me too! but I call them moobs. bye bye moobs!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I would love to lose them. I lose 32 lbs so far, and have only gone down 1 cup from an H to a G. I know, I'm "blessed" but as a previous poster say, while jogging she's happy their gone, I would love to lose these babies!!!! We're all miserable with what we got aren't we?