How do you keep your boobs?

Options

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if lifting has help any but I haven't loss any of mine...
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Never mind.
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW, thanks for all the replies ladies and gents lol... You guys surely made this interesting :smile: :wink: :smile:
  • linguist98
    Options
    in my case it was by eating chicken fried steak and mashed taters whenever i wanted thats why i wore a "BRO" for moobs!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    in my case it was by eating chicken fried steak and mashed taters whenever i wanted thats why i wore a "BRO" for moobs!

The Manziere!!!
  • missmelissav
    Options
    I lost my boobs.. Gone... Completely... But I found them again at Vicotria Secrets. Yay Bombshell bra! Never spent so much on a bra but worth every hard-earned penny. If only I could move the chub in my saddle bags up to my chest... But until we develop fat relocation technology, I'm stuck buying bras that could double as floatation devices....

lol I do the same thing... I lost over a 120 lbs in a year and a half. Bye Bye boobies lol
  • stokes_21
    Options
    Not looking forward to this! I was an A cup my whole life, always wanted bigger boobs without the boob job. Then I gained 40 lbs and went to a C. Now that I'm looking to lose those 40 I know they're going to go away again. :( Oh well!
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sadly there's nothing you can do, if you want to lose weight you're gonna have to lose your boobs too. Of course, my boobs were the first thing to go and they are still quickly dwindling away, I hope they don't get too small. I went from a D cup to a C cup really fast. :/ I don't mind having smaller boobs if everything else gets smaller too which isn't really the case so far which is pretty disappointing! It would be nice if they don't get any smaller than a C cup though.
  • Christi6604
    Christi6604 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You either do or you don't. :smile:

Remember though - your proportions will change, so they'll still look big if you are bigger boobed chick. :smile: Plus, then you can actually shop for lingerie at Victoria Secrets. Ummm...if you, know, you want. :blushing:
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I didn't:cry: I was not big to begin with (36B) and now I'm down to a 36A.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It's different for everyone. I think I get to keep mine because my cup size has stayed the same even after a 50lb loss, but I got them from my mom and she had a big rack even when she was tiny.
    You can always fake em with a good bra if you do lose em! ;-)
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    One in each hand.....lol! Sorry but you can't spot reduce or spot retain. You can get a pushup bra, padded bra, water bra or even take a trip to the plastic surgeon if necessary. What ever floats your boat/boobies.....
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how to keep them and have already lost them, lol. I am a 34c but I want them to stand alone without a bra so would like a boob job. Tell me if you figure out the secret :smile:
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person, you either do or you don't. I've lost 34 lbs and mine went from a DD to a DDD. The actual measurement of my bust keeps getting smaller (I wish my tummy would shrink as fast)..I was looking forward to smaller boobs but I'm not sure it's in the cards for me. I didn't care either way as long as I get myself fit and healthy and I am on my way! The boobs will do what they want lol.
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    Ideally, I will lose all of my boobs. (You know, so I can show some pecs.)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i just eat chicken wings.. and drink mountain dew and they stay.. i dont know what it is..
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm not too worried about losing mine as they havnt got bigger with me, boobs aren't just fat they're full of milk glands etc so I'm hoping that as they havnt grown they won't shrink. Building up the pectoral muscles behind then will help them stay perky no matterwhat the size x
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    You can't. You can't control where you lose fat from, it's a systemic process.
    I suggest doing resistance training and pushups to keep your pecs strong, it can help push them out a bit.
  • lisahale
    lisahale Posts: 56
    Options
    I myself would love to loose some . I am currently a 34 G yeah I was so shocked the whole time I was wearing the wrong size bra then went and had them fitted .. whooaaa blew my mind . So I am hoping mine will shrink some! :)) I am currently down 27lbs Good Luck.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    In my over the shoulder boulder holder..except when showering or sleeping