How do you keep your boobs?

Options

Replies

• ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Wow... I must really be tired... I read this thread as "WHERE do you keep your boobs?"! :laugh: Gotta say... I was curious as to want kind of responses there were!

^ That is too funny. I needed a laugh today. Thanks.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    One thing I try to do is make sure I am still getting plenty of healthy fats. Avocados and nuts mainly. Sometimes olive oils or natural nut butters.

I do this because I notice that when I eat extremely low fat my boobs completely deflate, however, if I keep some healthy fats they stay a little more full. LOLz

This doesn't make sense. A lack of dietary fat doesn't make your boobs deflate.
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    they will go...mine did when I lost 4 stone...so...I had surgery to uplift them....big decision but I liked them...
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I had to buy silicone boobs once I lost all my weight ... since I lost my boobs too :(
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    one word Augmentation.

agreed :) if my boobs are tiny when i reach my goal i toldmyself id safe up for fakes! they look sexy! :)
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    It might be genetics, mine seem bigger the skinnier I get, I havent lost them at all!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Most likely...you wont. Accept that now and avoid depression later.
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it depends on your body comp. I've had big boobs for my body all my life and still have them. I will say the first place to lose inches was my bust which kind of freaked me out but then everything else caught up and they are still disproportionally large. So don't freak out if you see shrinkage.
  • crafty_65
    Options
    For me (after losing and gaining again over the years), I have found that how quickly I loose weight makes a huge difference. When I drop weight more quickly the boobs seem to get smaller very quickly, however when losing around a pound or two per week I am not seeing much of a change in my bra size. And of course the smaller waist makes them look much bigger too! ;o)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

Thai Breast Slap. It actually has proven to work if you are diligent with it. There is a bunch of youtube videos for it.
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I fear the same, I don't want ot lose what little I have once I lose weight. But if I reaach my overall weight loss goal, I have decided that as a treat to myself I will buy me some new ones. lol
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to reduce them from six to some normal size that allows me to buy normal lingerie
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Boobs are globs of fat. If you lose fat, you lose some boobage. Sorry.

Funny, I lost 60 lbs and went from a 38G to a 32GG. So I refuse to allow people to pass the generalization as something that happens across the board.

If you're genetically blessed, and not just blessed b/c you gained weight, then the likelihood is that your breasts will not shrink much if at all.

This. I lost 50 pounds last year and my boobs did not shrink at all. All the women in my family have large breasts. My cousin is 6'2, 180 pounds and has a G cup. My sister is 5'9, 150 pounds and a D cup.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to this! I was an A cup my whole life, always wanted bigger boobs without the boob job. Then I gained 40 lbs and went to a C. Now that I'm looking to lose those 40 I know they're going to go away again. :( Oh well!

They may not go away completely. I was an A barely B then went up to a D after gaining 50lbs. So far down 42lbs and holding at a C. I'm 10lbs from my goal weight and don't want to get too excited but I think the girls are staying LOL

Work on your pecs to keep them up and perky. Although my right one doesn't seem as happy :(
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I want mine to shrink, but only by a size. I feel I wouldn't mind them this size if I could show them off better without the weight.
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I found, although my breasts did go down a size (from D to C) after losing 30 lbs, they are much perkier and proportionate to my body. I would be lying if I didn't say I love them so much more now (as does my bf).

I do use tightening creams on my breasts (specifically for weight loss). I find it makes a big difference.
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Boobs are globs of fat. If you lose fat, you lose some boobage. Sorry.

Funny, I lost 60 lbs and went from a 38G to a 32GG. So I refuse to allow people to pass the generalization as something that happens across the board.

If you're genetically blessed, and not just blessed b/c you gained weight, then the likelihood is that your breasts will not shrink much if at all.

You did actually lose some size though because for every size down you go in the around measurement you would have to go up one cup size to be the same. So actually your boobs did get smaller. But on your smaller body it probably doesn't look like it!

ie. 38G = 36GG (not 32GG)
  • shayoni
    shayoni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 lbs so far and I've gone down 2 straps sizes, but up one cup size. They're definitely smaller, but I'm glad they're staying proportionate to my body. (from 42 DD to 38DDD)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    'eh. Boobs are overrated. Mine are tiny and I like 'em.
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    You don't. :laugh: