Beards & facial hair

Options
12346»

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    guy here. I used to rock the goatee to help hide my triple chin look back in the day. Now I usually keep it clean shaven. but there are days I get "lazy"
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    5 o'clock shadow is sexy... I like my men a little rugged around the edges.
  • thelittlefox
    Options
    As a younger teen I liked clean-shaven (I mean, I liked BOYS, not men, and in high school most guys are shaving any facial hair still) but when I turned 18 I got an older boyfriend, and hated his beard. But he's a bit of a metalhead and liked it and I didn't want to force him... and now I love it SO MUCH and I imagine he'd look weird without it :) Now I love men with some scruff, it's sexy. And I kind of like the scratchy kisses. If I want soft kisses, I'll find some lady to smooch haha.

And as far as bald heads go... love it, oh man. I don't get why men are so obsessive about keeping their hair- yes, a full healthy head is really attractive but once it starts thinning, if you're not all dented up, why not just shave it? It's bold, it's confident, and sexy as hell.
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    just a little scruffy is so yummmm ;) love the feel of clean shaved though.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I think I'd have to say either clean shaven or neat and clean. I don't like a lot of hair so grizzly would definitely be O U T!!!
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Being kissed by a bearded guy is like being attacked by sandpaper.
    Light scruff is fine,

I would think scruff would be more sandpapery than full beard.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Clean and lined up