what color is your natural hair?

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not totally sure. I seem to recall a dishwater blonde.....

Check downstairs....LOL

N/A .... my eyebrows are definitely dishwater though.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My hair can look different colors in different lighting. It usually looks medium brown, but sometimes it looks like a dirty blonde.

here's one where it looks like a really light brown
    26752_607126427006_39514816_35310457_593083_n.jpg

closest to my natural hair color, medium brown. And a picture that I'm smiling in and don't look like I just killed somebody.
    17267_108639345813153_100000012647736_222009_5872144_n.jpg

Then a little darker, and this is my world domination face.
    35434_142155512461536_100000012647736_428501_3356530_n.jpg
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Some shade of red. Never dyed my hair and don't see that happening in the near future.
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Red

Yay for us natural red heads!!! I tried to dye my hair black once.... it didn't work.... just made my hair a darker brownish-red similar to how it looks in the winter time.... love my hair now that I'm older and wouldn't want to change it! :smile:

I've never tried dying mine....I absolutely love my hair color :))

Red heads unite! I have never tried to color mine mostly because I have an irrational fear it will all fall out if I try lol
  • Quarrysider
    Quarrysider Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    mouse brown, going grey from the front since I was about 14. Now the top is all grey, but the underneath is still mostly brown with a few salty bits. Some people pay a lot of money to get two-tone hair, hehehehe! Not me! :wink:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Light brown. I hi-lite it blond and I just pink some pink in it. I might put more pink in it later!!!! :D
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Natural color is med brown, I dye it med blonde........:)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead, although my hair is really more reddish-brown or reddish-blonde depending on the light I'm in.
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Medium brown. It was light brown, but it's came in darker the last couple of years. I prefer it darker, so no complaints. I don't dye it anymore. I used to dye it all the time, and bleach it a lot, but I decided to grow it really long and I want it to be shiny and healthy.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Brown. I've dyed it blond, auburn brown and black and have had highlights. I think I look best when I color my hair black.
  • Danardeener
    Danardeener Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm a brunette...I go darker brown in the winter and lighter brown in the summer. :)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    My natural is the color thats in my profile picture.
    Brown.

Since I was 13 I have been dying my hair numerous different types of ways and colors, about a year ago decided not to dye my hair anymore and just recenly cut the rest of the dye out.

My hair gets natural highlights in the summertime.
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    natural - red (have been going natural since 2005!)
    winter - closer to a auburn
    summer - closer to strawberry blonde
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Dark dark brown. No joke, this last 7 or 8 months has been the longest period of time I've gone since I was 16 without dyeing it.

I think i'm gonna embrace my natural color, otherwise I fear my hair will fall out.

I've had it highlighted almost blonde, red, jet black, and it my most punk rock of days, I had the top section dyed blue-black, and the bottom section fire engine red. I miss that hair....unfortunately I don't think my current employer would be quite as appreciative.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have mulit color hair unless I color! I have always had a red/brown, to purple(aburn) with a little blonde. In some light my hair looks like a red head, other lighting it is almost a dark color like a deep chestnut brown.

When I color my hair I go with aburn with blonde highligts, or I have done purple, red, pink and red and black as well.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm light blonde. So much so without makeup I look like I don't have eyelashes or eyebrows. I rotate between platinum, blonde, and auburn. It all depends on my mood.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Brown in winter and it lightens in the summer
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    natural - red (have been going natural since 2005!)
    winter - closer to a auburn
    summer - closer to strawberry blonde

If I had naturally red hair I would NEVER EVER EVER dye it. I have major jealousy of red heads...mostly because I could never even dye my hair that shade without looking ridiculous (seeing as I'm brown).
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Your guess is as good as mine lol
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    you name it , Ihave had it and some twice !