what color is your natural hair?

Options

Replies

• lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    i have about 3 natural colors in my hair: dark blonde, brown, and red.... overall i'm generally considered blonde...tend to be on the darker side though. reminds me i desperately need my hair highlighted.
  • cbcw1964
    cbcw1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    salt and pepper...used to color...anything from brown to reddish....love my white now...i earned it...and its easy , light and carefree!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Dark brown...almost black
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Natural redhead :bigsmile:
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Dark brown almost black (I'm Italian).

I've been dying my hair since I was 12. Been pretty much every color. Was red for 12 years in various shades and that still is my ol standby, but right now I'm Blue. :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm originally a natural redhead but now it would be gray if I didn't color it. Thanks to hair dye, I'm light auburn.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It's brown, I dye it brown to cover any grey hairs. I might get some caramel or blondish highlights this summer though.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I have light brown hair that looks really dull, that's why I have been dyeing my hair for several years now. I have been a wide array of colors including various shades of blond, brown, black and a few less traditional colors. Currently I have dark brown hair. Considering going red again or a lighter brown real soon.
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    lol i haven't seen my natural hair colour since high school!!! haha!!! but I'm pretty sure I'm a mousy brown, i general fluctuate between light brown, chocolate brown and fire engine red.........and sometimes purple.....ok so i like variety!! haha!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde :wink:
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    This IS my natural hair! :D
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i'm a classic dirty blonde.

i used to dye my hair in the past, but nice hairdye is hard to come by in china, so i just go natural :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Just went to the mirror to check, and it appears to be light brown with streaks of grey forming at the temples. What a cool spot for gray streaks! I'm gonna be so hot when I'm old! :love:
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Dark brown, which will randomly, from time to time, become light brown and then back to dark again.
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My hair is naturally this dull brown. I dye it black. Looks really good with my pale complexion and blue eyes. My natural hair color just washes me out.
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My hair was a natural honey brown with sunbleached blonde highlights. I'm a really dark brunette right now though. :)
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Ginger here.

Classic, carrot-top colored ginger, and it's all-natural. I don't dye it, because it's rare enough and defining in its own right, that if I changed it, I just wouldn't be me anymore. ;)
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I was born with white blonde hair...
    but now I think my natural hair colour is dirty blonde???
    my hair now is whatever my hairdresser wants it to be...
    which is really blonde with purple streaks...
    cuz her husband won't let her be blonde lol
  • jezebe11e
    Options
    Naturally my hair is black, and is colored red now but in the course of my life I've had it literally every color there is (including the not-too-pretty stuff you get when you seriously screw up your color). It's been blonde, brown, ROY G. BIV and everything in between. My favorite was when it was hot pink, but it's really high-maintenance so I got rid of it after college.
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm a dirty blonde. ;D