• lubinsr
    lubinsr Posts: 3
    Options
    Naturally my hair is black.
    I dye it brown.
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Medium blonde, lighter in summer, depending upon how much sunlight I get.
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    probably grey now lol , but dye my hair the same colour it used to be , which is blonde
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Mouse-y ash blonde w 50%+ grey. Mom is a hair stylist, so we play with the color all the time. Usually some variation of red, with or without chunky blonde highlights, with or without mahogany lowlights. When people say, "Hey, you have red hair just like your mom!" I respond with, "Yes, it comes from the same bottle."
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Dark red/auburn naturally. I usually dye it dark brown. (Almost black). I used to highlight it in the summer but I haven't done that in a few years.
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Dark brown and I love it. I used to dye it in high school when being blonde was the cool thing, and it was more orange than anything lol. Since then I haven't touched dyes.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Strawberry blonde, but over the years I've dyed it so much (since I was 13...so 23 years) it's managed to change that big time. It's now a dark brown/red :(
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural pink :wink:
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Natural color is the dark brown almost black in my pics... But every couple of years I go for a dark blonde color. Like to mix it up a bit. I think the dark is a better fit.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not totally sure. I seem to recall a dishwater blonde.....

Check downstairs....LOL

N/A .... my eyebrows are definitely dishwater though.

Wax clear when heat applied
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    If I cannot see myself or a picture, my hair is still "strawberry blonde," but it's really 75% gray now....only, apparently, when I see it. I don't dye my hair: I don't think I could afford to keep it the color I remember it being.
  • smurfettel64
    smurfettel64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My natural color was dishwater blonde. It is more like dark brown now. I have dyed my hair every color except black. The hubby likes it blonde but my kids like it red, which is my favorite. It matches my attitude. Right now I am channeling a Sharon Osborne kind of red. LOL
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I went from jet black to blonde last week :) it's been exciting so far hehe
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    my natural hair color is a darker blonde. Looks funny when my roots grow out and they are lighter than my red hair.

been dying it this obnoxious red for about 8 years :)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    this is my real hair color :laugh:
  • Light brown I used to colour it all the time but haven't for 6 years! Thinking of going darker not sure yet.
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That's my natural color, I have never colored my hair.
    Light brown/ Dark blonde in the sunlight.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I'm actually not sure what to call my hair. It's brown, technically, but the past few years it's gotten so dark it looks black unless I'm under reaaaaally bright light, even in sunlight it looks black or like a dark mahogany.

I've had my hair dyed: auburn, red (natural), red (not natural), light pink, and blue.

I've also had blonde streaks and highlights in my hair before. And I have shaven my head completely. I mean literally no hair on the scalp shaved. Felt nice but the constant "what kind of cancer do you have" questions weren't.
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    natural - red (have been going natural since 2005!)
    winter - closer to a auburn
    summer - closer to strawberry blonde

If I had naturally red hair I would NEVER EVER EVER dye it. I have major jealousy of red heads...mostly because I could never even dye my hair that shade without looking ridiculous (seeing as I'm brown).

yea, when i was in middle school i tried dying it blonde... BIG MISTAKE... and my mom still made me go to school :grumble: BUT i used to hate my hair color, till i went natural for locks of love. then i was told my natural hair color was a color people would "die for", also i found out that hot red heads were hard to find...