Ladies your prayers have been answered

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    My panties are in the mail. (They're BIG)

My jock is in the mail (its big too).

Unwashed he hopes....
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    I've been told that my smile can light up a room, my eyes can warm your soul, what do you think?

If your wallet can pay their bills, you might have a shot.

Totally Lights my room and warms me with my electric bill being paid Yo:wink:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    000_012_978_mitchelmusso_lh090211-001_310x300.jpg
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    I've been told that my smile can light up a room, my eyes can warm your soul, what do you think?

Is it odd that as a man Im starting to feel a tingle down under?! :huh:

giving you tingles in the dingles ???
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member

They make blow up dolls that talk now?!?! awesome
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    "I have been told I can lighten a room with my laughter, and make others feel better about themselves when I squeeze into my pajamas I wore in 4th grade. What do you think ladies? :P

pjman.jpg

Now THIS! I can get in to.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I've been told that men pay a lot of money for that thing I do with my tongue and my eyes capture that perfect balance between innocent and naughty as I am looking up at them........ And I can make them *say* "oh God!" and "sweet Jesus".......... does that count?
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    "I have been told I can lighten a room with my laughter, and make others feel better about themselves when I squeeze into my pajamas I wore in 4th grade. What do you think ladies? :P

pjman.jpg

Now THIS! I can get in to.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle ya!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member
    I've been told that men pay a lot of money for that thing I do with my tongue and my eyes capture that perfect balance between innocent and naughty......... And I can make them *say* "oh God!" and "sweet Jesus".......... does that count?

*Sigh* Ok, I have to take one for the team again and evaluate these claims? Man. The things I do for MFP...
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Wow - nice responses.

Granted, the guy didn't do himself any favors. And I get that we're all "entertained" watching everyone eviscerate the OP, but is it really necessary?

The pack mentality on these boards is brutal. I hope the kid has a thick skin.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,079 Member
    Wow - nice responses.

Granted, the guy didn't do himself any favors. And I get that we're all "entertained" watching everyone eviscerate the OP, but is it really necessary?

:flowerforyou:
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    I think you may be on the wrong site sorry. The free dating site is plenty of fish (at least it was when I was single).
  • TonyL68
    Wow - nice responses.

:flowerforyou:

That's all I really wanted - a flower.

And single malt scotch.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Wow - nice responses.

I assumed it was someone setting up a joke and seeing what punchlines we could come up with?

If not I pray for our future :huh:
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member

If your wallet can pay their bills, you might have a shot.

LOVE THIS! HAHA
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,079 Member
    Wow - nice responses.

I assumed it was someone setting up a joke and seeing what punchlines we could come up with?

:drinker:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    I've been told that men pay a lot of money for that thing I do with my tongue and my eyes capture that perfect balance between innocent and naughty as I am looking up at them........ And I can make them *say* "oh God!" and "sweet Jesus".......... does that count?

Girl crush right here ^^^^
  • TonyL68
    Wow - nice responses.

Well, damn. If that's the case then I missed out on the fun.

:laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    dafuq-is-this.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Wow - nice responses.

Awwww......... bless your little heart!!!! Just...... bless it.