Motivate Me, Before and Afters

Options

Replies

• MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This was the picture that did it for me. I took one look at this pic cried!!! I didn't know how I got to this point but I knew I never wanted to be like this ever again...FAT!!! I lost 35 pounds incorporating healthy choices and exercise... Here are some before and after pics. I still need to lose another 30 pounds and am working towards that now...

Before-after-0-1.jpg

Before-after-2.jpg

Before-and-After-00.jpg

Beforeafter1.jpg

Before-after-hawaii-small.jpg
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    The beginning
    DSCN3681.jpg
    DSCN3683-1.jpg

about 9months bulk
    photo1-1.jpg
    Photo70-1.jpg

The Cutt 2 months into a cutt
    Photo73.jpg
    Photo98.jpg
    You are a poster child for what weight-lifting can do! Very impressive, you look amazing, dude!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

well noted on the holy crap! nice job!
  • sarahel25
    sarahel25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    this is awesome way to go!!! great job girl.... give me tips haha.
  • roycelynberry
    roycelynberry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you look great what is your secret
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    lorigately_beforeafter.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING! Great job!
  • ItsANewMe2012
    Options
    Bump, amazing pictures!!!!!!!!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    around 160

2680_68644859267_503864267_1485545_1546111_n.jpg

140ish

271145_10150252228399268_503864267_7242970_8085029_n.jpg&quot

P1000466.jpg

120 (a week ago)

P1010126.jpg
    P1010122.jpg

You are simply adorable! I thought you looked great from the start! My goal weight is 165lbs at 5' 6.5.....You look FABULOUS!
  • aallison0507
    Options
    bump
  • sarahel25
    sarahel25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AWESOME YOUR DOING IT!!!!!!! you look so much better and I'm sure feel better too :)
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    bump
  • jacquelyn311
    jacquelyn311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Incredible! My jaw literally dropped when I saw your after! Keep up the good work, you look great!
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    great job everybody!

Could you also post what routine you did to get to where you are?

This is what I did. I joined the gym, did Zumba 2x per week and lifted weights 3X/week. I did heavier weights lower reps (machines too) because I knew that I had a lot of flab.

After 4 months, they needed a Zumba teacher. I took her job and started to teach 4X/week. Started losing the weight, but noticed butt was sliding down my legs.

SO, in my routines, I add a lot of moves that build our quads, hamstrings, glutes, arms, shoulders, abs....so we dance for a couple of 8 counts, then we will be in a squat position to build muscle.

Now, all I do is my class 8X/week because my class combines cardio and strength training. The last 2 months, I now eat 35/35/30 (isocaloric diet) Protein/carbs/fat. I also cheat on Fridays...so today, I get to eat what I want. This keeps my sanity!!!

I also want to help my other moms see that with the right diet and a kick butt workout (1 hour) they can achieve a good goal. As a mom to 6 kids, I can not spend 2-3 hours/day in a gym.

I also just increased calories to 1900 (before exercise)
  • juliefought
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! ! Inspirational - ALL ! !
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! awesome job
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    After a long week and long night last night, I seriously was about to decide to not work out very hard/very long today but after looking at everyones before and afters I am sooo excited to workout! GREAT WORK EVERYONE! Truly inspiring!
  • angiebarker
    angiebarker Posts: 127
    Options
    lorigately_beforeafter.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING! Great job!

I would love to know what you do to get your abs?!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Thanks...What was wrong with it?
    \

6 kids and no stretch marks in sight. You're a lucky lady!

I do have stretch marks. I got lots of tiny ones on lower abdomen (mostly right side) from kids 4-6. If I stand up straight and arch my back a little, my tummy looks great. But as soon as I slightly bend over, the baby skin hangs. Boo!

But atleast I can show, we may not get our pre-baby body, but just having kids does not mean we are ruined...we can look the best that we can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!