Motivate Me, Before and Afters

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The start of it all for me and then the one in the dress is me about 4 days ago. Maybe 5?

104lbs.jpg

Then here is a week before I started the 30 day shred, then the other photo below is 7 day's within the 30 day shred, and then the last was taken 2 days ago.

progress.jpg

I have still yet to finish the 30 day shred, I had 10 day's left but ended up stopping when I started my last job. I'm about to start it up again, this time try to finish it. I'd like to get Ripped in 30 as well.

Wow, that is great, Congrats, hope i can look like that after the 30ds
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    The start of it all for me and then the one in the dress is me about 4 days ago. Maybe 5?

104lbs.jpg

Then here is a week before I started the 30 day shred, then the other photo below is 7 day's within the 30 day shred, and then the last was taken 2 days ago.

progress.jpg

One of the things im looking forward to about losing weight is dresses!! :D Looking good!

I totally get that, I never liked dresses because I hated how I felt and looked in them, now I wear them more then I have ever. My collection is starting to grow.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

104lbs.jpg

progress.jpg

Thank you! I just wish I could get rid of the mommy pouch lol.
    you look great! Your belly (in your before/during) looks like mine! Looks like you have done great at flattening out and you dont have the loose skin issues that i am worried about. Great job!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

104lbs.jpg

progress.jpg

Wow, that is great, Congrats, hope i can look like that after the 30ds

you are truly my inspiration. i'm starting at 255lbs.. thank you for showing me it is possible

Good luck to you! You can do it! It never get's easy, you just get better at it with time :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You have all done an amazing job! I would quote you all one by one, but I'm exhausted just wanted to say amazing! Some of you I had to look really hard to even believe it was the same person.
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The first is of me in 2011, and the second is of me in 2012.

Me2011-2.jpgMe41-1.jpg

I had to brighten the second picture because it was too dark

Me43-1.jpgMe40-2-1.jpg

I still have a long way to go, but at least I am making progress. Everyone looks great!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Wow -- this is so motivating! Thank you all for posting!
  • Seraffyn
    Seraffyn Posts: 3
    Options
    this is me and not some random dude 445.3 pounds - September 2011

952ae058.jpg

this is me now 322.3 pounds - March 2012

6d8a7507.jpg

I know I have a long way to go, and I'm not as slim as some of you or as pretty but I'm proud of where I am now and I'm the lightest I've been in 25 years !!!!

You are VERY pretty and look fantastic - you should be very proud!
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump! You all look so amazing!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Only have a top half photo (refused to have anything else taken EVER
    So BEFORE (Dec 2011)
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/apricotrains/Before.jpg

Yesterday (16.03.2012) 27lbs lighter, 3 dress sizes smaller & 40 days of MFP
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/apricotrains/16032.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/apricotrains/16031.jpg

grrr no idea how to put photos in here..... HELP?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    So BEFORE (Dec 2011)
    Before.jpg

16032.jpg
    16031.jpg

Great Job! btw it's [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    So BEFORE (Dec 2011)
    Before.jpg

16032.jpg
    16031.jpg

TY TY TY

:heart: :flowerforyou:

Great Job! btw it's [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    This thread is so absolutely amazing. So much success in one place. thank you all for the motivation, its truly appreciated
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    BTW I should point out that it's not an ahh bra, not a sports bra...actually it's a crop top that has NO SUPPORT at all..... my body is managing to hold those puppies up all on their own now :) and they have finally both become even sized (one was C cup & the other DD) yay......
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    March -2011- 274 lbs ( already lost 12 lbs)
    snook2.jpg

Jan-2012- 219 lbs.
    zzzzkta.jpg

March-2012-213lbs
    46048809.jpg
    46160412.jpg
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I'll throw mine out there.

o3h5M.jpg

Left - 11/15/11 @ 300lb 3XL | Right - Yesterday @ 233lb XL

What's sad is in the before photo, I had lost 70lbs up to that point. I was just so ashamed of myself that I never took a photo till I hit 300. I do regret it now.

I still have some serious work to do. I want to get down to 180, as you can tell I'm still a little thick.
  • saro2b
    saro2b Posts: 1
    Options
    http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/

here is an awesome blog that has many pictures of before afters!
  • pamital
    pamital Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Amazing job everyone! =)
    The first picture is about a year ago and made me start to lose the weight. The middle one is just before I found MFP and then theres me now. Im not near my goal weight yet and I still have a lot of toning to do! =)

progress.jpg

xxxx
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump :) Amazing job everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!