men and women

Options
1235»

Replies

• scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    You are going to attract the one thing you dont want the way you are being with him. Trust is everything in a relationship and if there is none it really can't be any fun at all. If you feel this anger towards him all the time don't you think your little one picks up on that aswell? You could keep a man locked up all day if you wanted if he's going to cheat he will but you are suffocating him. How would you like it the other way around? I think for your own sanity you need to start trusting this man. He has never cheated before and he obviously loves you. Calm yourself down and enjoy your baby and your partner and stop wasting time attracting what you don't want. x
  • YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

Mine too. What happened to writing cohesive sentences and paragraphs?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

Mine too. What happened to writing cohesive sentences and paragraphs?

Called "texting".
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    Ditto.

Take a deep breath. Now go to the liquor store an get a bottle of wine. Go back home and draw yourself a bath. Now chill out. Under no circumstances should you call him. If you feel the urge, throw your phone out the window. Good.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Ok. Im back to a computer ... THANKS TO NICE PEOPLE. Funny all the people saying i need punctuations, commas, and etc, are the ones who didnt.

yes i admit i am 21, this is my FIRST real relationship. Im a young mom how do you not feel insecure sometimes. That is why im using mfp to earn the confidence i had back before the baby. I do tell him the truth i think it was because how i was raised, and also he is an honest man. THEREFORE he told me all his past how he did cheat on girls back in the day, and so on. I guess in my head i wonder why im different. But i talked to him about it last night since you people on here are so f$$%ing rude. Im sorry when im upset the last thing on my mind is writing like im in school it is the internet and almost like fb i didnt think i would need to be proper.

BUT AGAIN THANKS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DID HELP. Especially saying sit and think to myself what it is bothering me then talk to him . Also be more confident which im doing day by day .
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    The replies here are intentionally cruel without any trace of genuine concern or interest in this woman's predicament. She asked for help and admitted to something, so you shame her? That kind of attitude is what leads people to give up on self-improvement. I thought this website's purpose was to provide support to people...

Anyway, to address the OP's concerns: There is something here causing you to act this way. Insecurity? Learned behavior? Jealousy? Past emotional trauma? Genuine distrust for a guy you know is sleazy? It would be impossible for anyone else to say why without wild speculation. Only you can really figure out why after much introspection. Regardless of why it will take baby steps toward what you want to achieve. There is no "fix" and there is no "one solution". You're going to have to work for it. You'll take a step, then fail miserably, then try again, then be successful for a while, then fail even more miserably than ever before. Communicate with your partner, seek professional assistance, talk to your friends or family, pick up a new hobby. Be mindful to make yourself the woman you want to be to make you the happiest for yourself.

My response was genuine....she may need a Psychiatrist to help her with her issue.
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    yes i hav been prior and i think that has a lot to do with it as well i did 12 years with one due to family history and school and anger issues . Now it is more insecure and me growing up to fast . Im sure, my boyfriend thinks its because i was rushed into adult hood early on and me having a child and losing a lot of friends because of my child. I have to be strong and right now im just feeling weak ... I know once I push myself with this being healthy thing and learning more each day I will get that confidence i want and need. I just hope like a lot of you guys pointed out that i dont push him away before...
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you two may need to see a councilor
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

Me too...do you have an extra Vicodin?
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    you people on here are so f$$%ing rude.

This is rude. Some of us on this site are adults, born before 1975, and we do appreciate the niceties...best wishes on the rest of your life, may it be long and useful.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! This post is so hard to read! :angry: This issue doesn't have anything to do with fitness or food. I am so confused after trying to read your post. Please don't try to write a book or publish an article of any kind.

I think your young and have trust issues. That needs another forum all together. Best of luck to you!

Enough said!

Which is why this is in the "Chit-chat, fun, and games" section.

My advice has already been stated by others. Trust him until he gives you a reason not to. Also, have confidence in yourself. :flowerforyou:

Lighten up on the punctuation errors. She's obviously going through something.
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    Mallory, your smile lit up my screen...have a lovely day.:happy:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    LadySnox did it mention anything about weight loss in that post. This is supposed to be about weight loss support not Oprah

So if anyone asks any other questions other than weight-loss related ones, we can use them as our own little toy to prey upon and belittle? Not everyone has a harvard education, and sadly illiteracy is an epidemic, even in america. Plus, you must have never read another post EVER on weight-loss or exercise on here because everyone uses each other as their own personal punching bags.This site has sadly become a place where others take their frustrations of the world out on each other, instead of building each other up. There is tough love, then there is just being a jerk. She asked advice on her relationship, not about how smart we all think she is, or how great of a punctuator she is.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Mallory, your smile lit up my screen...have a lovely day.:happy:

Aww thanks! Happy St. Patricks day to you :wink:
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    Wow crazy. Like I said sense I'm going to have to be proper for this. It is so funny how all the men and women commenting and being rude , are also the men and women not typing properly either. Also, for you to go as far as saying America's education is not all that great why are you here then? And yes we all have confidence some more than others. Again since you are to dumb to realize that is what this site is about weight loss and people supporting each other. We all have issues and Im sure you have seen other topics besides weight loss so don't act like this is new. I have seen threads about sex, about ebt, about jealousy such as this one . So don't take your anger out on me. I will learn to never ask any of you rude OLDER men and women such as elena the great a question again. Also dumb blondes funny you wrote look at your name on here.

Hope this is clear enough for you to read now....

Thanks Mallory you are beautiful btw! Also, Thanks to all again who were nice
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Wow crazy. Like I said sense I'm going to have to be proper for this. It is so funny how all the men and women commenting and being rude , are also the men and women not typing properly either. Also, for you to go as far as saying America's education is not all that great why are you here then? And yes we all have confidence some more than others. Again since you are to dumb to realize that is what this site is about weight loss and people supporting each other. We all have issues and Im sure you have seen other topics besides weight loss so don't act like this is new. I have seen threads about sex, about ebt, about jealousy such as this one . So don't take your anger out on me. I will learn to never ask any of you rude OLDER men and women such as elena the great a question again. Also dumb blondes funny you wrote look at your name on here.

Hope this is clear enough for you to read now....

Thanks Mallory you are beautiful btw! Also, Thanks to all again who were nice

Instead of sending you a message, I felt I should post it here since this is a reoccurring issue as of lately:

There are a lot of really rude people on here (as you said), and I just want to reassure you not to take it personally. I've been attacked for ridiculous reasons numerous times on these forums, but it is the good people who keep me here.

For your situation, I think it's hard to grasp what you are feeling or going through online. To me it sounds like there is nothing to worry about, but I am not in your shoes so am only judging by the little information I have.

No matter what, I hope you had an awesome Saint Paddy's Day and everything worked out for you and your husband.

All the best! :flowerforyou:
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    Chill out is good advice! Slow own, think about what your problem is. After you're relaxed (the long bath an the wine) things look a little better. Hopefully you've gained some liquid courage too. Then you can TALK your issue over WHEN HE COMES HOME. Cause when you keep calling, they just start blocking you. Then nothing gets resolved. Speaking from experience.
    Ok. Im back to a computer ... THANKS TO NICE PEOPLE. Funny all the people saying i need punctuations, commas, and etc, are the ones who didnt.

yes i admit i am 21, this is my FIRST real relationship. Im a young mom how do you not feel insecure sometimes. That is why im using mfp to earn the confidence i had back before the baby. I do tell him the truth i think it was because how i was raised, and also he is an honest man. THEREFORE he told me all his past how he did cheat on girls back in the day, and so on. I guess in my head i wonder why im different. But i talked to him about it last night since you people on here are so f$$%ing rude. Im sorry when im upset the last thing on my mind is writing like im in school it is the internet and almost like fb i didnt think i would need to be proper.

BUT AGAIN THANKS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DID HELP. Especially saying sit and think to myself what it is bothering me then talk to him . Also be more confident which im doing day by day .