Help me! people with B**bs!

Options

Replies

• sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I have been lucky in that department. I was a 36DD, became pregnant and grew to a 36G. So far I have lost 37 pounds and still have 36G's.. :wink:
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey i am a 38d and would lov 2 go down a strap dize... But i get wht u mean... Apart from chest presses I would also.say working on ur abs also helps.. The contrast just makes them look bigger...
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ohh yes the contrast works for sure :)
    thats why I was a bit sad that now my tummy will look bigger :D
    but I am hoping for a smaller tummy and bigger boobs ;-)
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have been lucky in that department. I was a 36DD, became pregnant and grew to a 36G. So far I have lost 37 pounds and still have 36G's.. :wink:
    ohh thats impressive!
  • tifarahmonteith
    tifarahmonteith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Haha, I think any woman that loses weight wonders this....I have never been overweight, but I always notice that any time I either lose or gain a few lb, I always notice it first on my boobs! Seeing as boobs are all fat and no muscle, there are no exercises that will do anything for you......exercising burns fat!! And since boobs are the biggest mass of fat on most woman's bodies, it is no surprise at all that they are the first to say goodbye. Although I guess i've never lost or gained enough weight to actually change my bra size....it's always the same but I definately notice that they go up or down with my weight.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Fa sho! 87lbs down and I hardly need support at all now!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    That's one of the benefits of weight loss for me. I want smaller boobs.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Ladies, please don't worry about it! A lot of men, including myself, love small chested women. Also, a lot of other men just do not care.
  • bigmamakk
    bigmamakk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its collateral damage. Boobs are fat, unfortunately it comes with the territory if you lose weight. Some women keep them and thats genetics! I try to focus on all the other good parts of me. Redirect your focus?
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the problem. 30 pounds later I only dropped from a 38 to 34.

I do a lot of pushups and chest presses, that perks them up and makes them appear a bit larger. That is a major difference so it won't replace the ones you had. Good news is that they were clearly all fat if they were the first to go. =) Best of luck
  • kao1114
    kao1114 Posts: 51
    Options
    Boobs are just fat being all sexy...they go along with the rest of the weight you lose. Sorry!
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I will give you some of mine ;) LOL...the hubby wouldn't be happy about that, but I sure as heck would!
  • dmarcelmusic
    Options
    Do you have any photos like before and after?
  • dmarcelmusic
    Options
    Honestly, its all about the boo! so many people neglect the aspect of a nice fat boo. Top weight is over played. The future is all dependent on having a nice fatty!
  • scottishlass78
    Options
    Ummmm....well I've lost 60+ lbs and haven't gone down a cup size yet. So I'd be more than willing to donate, if I could. I want so badly to lose some boobage. They hurt the back something fierce!!

Amen to that sister, unfortunately, the gene pool was flowing against me that day!!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im happy about losing mine but my hubby isnt LOL I told him he has to take the good with the bad
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Do you have any photos like before and after?

aer you a male ??? just curious :happy:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Smaller breasts are sexier.

He speaketh the truth.
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Coming down from a very big size...I'm loving the b**b reduction!!!