Help me! people with B**bs!

Options

Replies

• donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant and then breast feed! That is all natural!

Unfortunately they still shrink afterwards - I was a 36D before I got pregnant, when I was pregnant and early days of breastfeeding they went as big as a 38G. My son is 2 and still nursing but since starting my journey (coming onto 75 days I believe) I have noticed my breasts have begun to shrunk and I'm down to around a 36E / 38F. Sad times folks :( LOL

mine never shrunk ... I jumped a size every child ... ive had 4 :O
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    You can research about self massage. I have heard that works.
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    You have given me hope that mine shrink a bit.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i realized today that boobs are smaller. I'm a bit unhappy about it, but at the same time There are a LOT of cute tops i can wear now that didn't look right when they were bigger.
  • jenna_scott
    jenna_scott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been lucky in that department. I was a 36DD, became pregnant and grew to a 36G. So far I have lost 37 pounds and still have 36G's.. :wink:

That is my story too! I have always been big in the chest I was a D cup when I was a feshman in high school I was a 34 E (E =DD, F=DDD) when I got preganat and went to a 36G(and those bras were even too small at the end and the first few months after birth) I have lost almost almost 35lbs since my youngest was 6 weeks old and I am now a 34G, only my band size has gotten smaller. I really wish I would lose a little of the twins, I would be just fine going down two or three cup sizes, running would be so much easier. Seriuosly think about it how often when your bra shopping do you find bras that are 34G? I have to go to a specialty store to buy them (at 60+ bucks abra), or order online. And bathing suits oh for the love of Pete how I would love to have a great fitting top!
  • sneakypie
    Options
    Push ups, flies, chest press, planks and exercises that work your lats and obliques. Smaller waist will give illusion on larger chest. Firming the muscle under the breasts will give you a natural lift.

Honestly, enjoy your new boobs. Go buy yourself some flimsy, sexy lace bras in fun colors. You couldn't wear them before. http://herroom.com or for cute retro/vintage looking pieces http://whatkatiedid.com and http://marygreen.com.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Honestly, its all about the boo! so many people neglect the aspect of a nice fat boo. Top weight is over played. The future is all dependent on having a nice fatty!

^^THAT is just wrong
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I actually had a breast reduction, 5 years ago (i was a 40DD) 5'3" WEIGHING 215LB, went from DD to a 34C then lost 20lbs and now another 30 and I am loving it, I am now a 34B, I can wear tank tops, halters and sometimes even get by runing to the store without one, and still look good:)
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    But I am not at all happy with my boobs size reduction :-(((
    I was 34 D and now its 32 B that is really making me unhappy :(((((
    I........

Holy cow! That is a huge reduction! Sorry, those numbers just surprised me. No good advice for making them bigger again for you though...get a good padded push up bra is all I got.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds and then gained it all back and did not lose a cup size at all. It was frustrating. I love my boobs but man are they a pain in the back!
  • starrynightskys
    starrynightskys Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 34/36 F, I wouldn't mind going back to a 32DD like I was when I was slimmer, not sure the bf is keen though!
  • funnypubgirl
    Options
    I went from a full C cup to a small B/borderline A cup after loosing about 35lbs, got a trainer to loose the last few lbs, and added exercises that focused on the chest region/pectoral muscles. I saw some change in my body shape, but it did not help me regain any "size" to my breast. In the end, I opted for implants--silicon for a natural look and feel. I realize implants aren't for everyone. I waited for over a year before I decided to get them. I wanted to give myself time to adjust to my new weight and give myself time to "love" my new body but it just didn't happen for me until I got the implants. Give yourself some time. You may find after a while that you love the way your body looks with less up top!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    I think this happens with everyone.. after losing weight you loose it from every part of your body.
    But I am not at all happy with my boobs size reduction :-(((
    I was 34 D and now its 32 B that is really making me unhappy :(((((
    Is there anyway/does anyone any idea how overcome this?
    No surgery No padding please! Any natural way if you know?

I'm sorry I don't have advice for you, but thank goodness you are a B cup. I was a B cup. Now, I am bearly an A cup, if that.
  • jenna_scott
    jenna_scott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, after I lost weight my boobs got smaller, but the worst part is that I have uneven boobs (one is a size bigger than the other). When they were bigger you didn't notice much, but now its very evident that I have an A size and a B size...thought about getting an implant in the smaller one but then someday if I want to have kids, breastfeeding can become an issue :(

Nope you can totally breastfeed with implants, my BFF has had implants for years and has nursed three kids with them.
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I've lost 14lbs, and 2 inches from my waist, and some from my rib cage, but none around my bust - went from a 40E to a 38F

eek!!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Push up's will make them purkier but not bigger....
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    Options
    I am at the other end of the scale. My boobies are 44DD and I am having them reduced down to size by surgery and weight lose. I learned a long time ago we have to love what we are all the time. Improvements make us feel better, both physically and mentally. Still, they are improvements on what we already have.
    I think it is lovely that you have these perky titties to go with your new body! You look great and feel better. Enjoy your new freedom!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    i miss my boobs too. If they're gonna be gone I wish they'd have taken my belly with them
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think it's all genetics. I've lost and gained weight multiple times, and even when I was stick thin I still had a D cup. Then I gained and lost again and stayed at a DD. Losing once again and boobs haven't changed, they've just gotten a little firmer.

Look at the women in your family and see how they are endowed... I come from a line of overly endowed women.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I guess I am in a minority here but, I am glad to see mine disappear. LOL I had always been thin until a few years ago, I started gaining weight due to health issues making mobility more and more painful. That is one thing I do not like about my larger body, larger boobies! I hope they return to the nice 'little' size they were before, once the rest of me has.