females who need to lose 100lbs

Options
togobug
togobug Posts: 58 Member
Hi im hoping to get some friends together who need to lose 100 lbs or more. I've been on mfp for almost two months, I've lost 24 lbs. Just looking for people who are going to be active on here! Thanks

Replies

• Jenrn08
    Jenrn08 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there :) I also have over 100 lbs to lose and hope to stay on track by checking in to this website frequently. Great job on the 24lbs...way to go!!
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i definitely am....need to lose 80lbs though...hope thats ok.

Feel free to add me :)
  • togobug
    togobug Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    For sure ill add hopefully we can get several people together! I know there are a couple of groups out there but i just wanted something smaller and more personal
  • blackhippy
    Options
    I need to lose 100 plus too.. I'm definitely adding you guys!
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need to lose a solid 90 although 100 would be PERFECT! I love being held accountable so friends that won't just tell me when I do a good job is wonderful!
  • ADthatsme
    ADthatsme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 140lbs!! I would love the support add me, I am pretty active on here. I have really starting trying to change my eating habits and start working out, in the last two weeks I have saw quite a difference.
  • allywalker23
    allywalker23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Ally, I don't have exactly 100 pounds to lose but I would like to lose about 75-80 pounds. Where I work they started a biggest loser Competition and I joined, but I'm doing this for myself to try and make this a life changing habit instead of just trying to win a huge prize. The prize wouldn't hurt 1st place is an all expenses paid weekend get away to either New Orleans or Destin Fl. But please feel free to add me as a friend. I've lost 8 pounds so far in the 2 weeks since it started. I would love to motivate people and also be motivated.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 77 pounds, but my first goal is 52. However, I am on a lot, if you'd like to add me!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i don't have 100 ibs to lose now but i started with well over 100 to lose - so far i have lost 93 pounds. Feel free to add me xx
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! im lookin to lose about 100lbs (or more, depending on how i feel/look)
  • amprice12
    Options
    I need to lose at least 200 lbs. Plus I don't know my own email address. I keep signing up for silly accounts with another persons address!
  • Kimmiejo92
    Kimmiejo92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 110 to lose total. Down 31lbs so far. The more motivation I have the better!
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs, well 94 now, but I just started this journey last week, feel free to add!
  • Kadatie27
    Kadatie27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined mfp today! I'm excited to start loosing. I have over 120lbs to loose. I would love to be part of a group of women who actually know what i'm going though to loose so much weight and are supportive.
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm 34 lbs down on my soft goal of 170 lb lost, but I'm sure I'll want to keep going after I lose that. Feel free to add me; I'm very active and motivated, and I love nothing more than to see others reach their goals!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have 100 bs to lose and i am on here ALOT lol. I comment on pretty much every post and try to keep the people i have to a minimum so I can help keep everyone going, congratulate when they do good and lift them up when they are down. Feel free to add me and I will do my best to keep you motivated with me :)
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I had 98lbs to lose when I first joined in Aug. You can add me if you would like...I only have about 20lbs left to go but I will be staying on here to help me maintain my weight when I get to my goal. I have logged on everyday since I joined 230 days ago....so I am very active on here :)

Anyone is welcome to add me if they want.
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me. I, myself have about 120 or more pounds too lose just depending on how I feel when I get to that point. I just started two weeks ago-have lost a little over 5lbs. Im on here everyday, it definitely helps, seeing people just like you struggle and overcome!
  • kcsirois
    kcsirois Posts: 5
    Options
    I need to lose 90lbs
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Normally I would go through and add all of you but I'm at work and don't have much time so anyone else who also wants to add me feel free! :) I had about 150 pounds to lose total and have lost around 40 of it so I still have a ways to go!