females who need to lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• CurvyTrini87
    Options
    I seriously need to lose 122LBS. For 2012 my goal lose 100.
    I must say, this losing weight is hard. Especially the food... WHy WHY WHY
  • Jivebunnie
    Jivebunnie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same position, recently joined MFP - too embarrassed to put a photo of me up - need all the help I can get!

Please add me - that goes for anyone!

JB
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose a ton of weight, currently I am 284 lbs (*cry), My goal one day is to be 170, so I have to lose 114lbs!
    feel free to add me, I need all the help/support/motivation I can get! and for anyone who lives by me id be interested in getting to gether for walks/jogs as a group!!:smile:
  • KaDazzle
    KaDazzle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That would be me! And I'm on here a lot.. I think I have become addicted to this site.. always reading posts and such. I figure this is a good addiction, it keeps me away from food :) I think having more support is a great thing to have!
  • togobug
    togobug Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Dont forget to add each other! Ive gotten alot of great friends from this! P.s. how much is a stone?
  • Shyster2005
    Shyster2005 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me! SW: 240, CW: 239, GW: 135. I'm 5'9". I can use all the support I can get!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Please add me ladies! I'm 13 lbs down towards my goal and working hard to reach that 100 lbs gone mark! :smile:
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just started and have well over 100 lbs to lose. Y'all feel free to add me - I could use all the support and encouragement I can get (and give)!
  • Trice54321
    Trice54321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sure do need to lose 100lbs- Feel free to add me - Seems like some nice people in the same boat that can relate. I recently just began and weightloss is a struggle
  • Rachelphobia
    Options
    Hey! My goal is to lose 80 pounds to reach my goal weight of 170, but I could really use friends to keep me motivated.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Good luck - You can all do this.

I have about 85 pounds left to go myself, but I just keep telling myself I'm in the home stretch!!
  • fressita214
    fressita214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I added you too!! I also have more than 100 lbs to loose!!!
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I've lost 73 lbs but still have a little over 100 to go!
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    it is possible i started with 102ibs i wanted to lose. im now just a little over half way! good luck to everyone :)
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    70 here..........starting out at 222
  • mstarrv
    mstarrv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started on here last friday and im hoping to lose around 100 pounds or so...I can use all the support i can get ;)
  • shannon6822
    Options
    I am hoping to lose at least 100 pounds
  • JanetLws69
    Options
    LOVE THIS SUPPORT SITE.....just joined....hope I can figure out how to 'add' everyone!!! (not real techie..duh)
  • luswart
    luswart Posts: 5
    Options
    I need to lose 99.4 pounds! :happy: Feel free to add me! I have lost a total of 68.8 so far of my goal of 168 pounds to be gone. I just recently joined this site.
  • maledoux
    maledoux Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this site and my goal is to lose around 100 lbs, so I can finally be in the healthy BMI range.