Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

females who need to lose 100lbs

Replies

• I seriously need to lose 122LBS. For 2012 my goal lose 100.
    I must say, this losing weight is hard. Especially the food... WHy WHY WHY
  • Jivebunnie
    Jivebunnie Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I'm in the same position, recently joined MFP - too embarrassed to put a photo of me up - need all the help I can get!

Please add me - that goes for anyone!

JB
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I need to lose a ton of weight, currently I am 284 lbs (*cry), My goal one day is to be 170, so I have to lose 114lbs!
    feel free to add me, I need all the help/support/motivation I can get! and for anyone who lives by me id be interested in getting to gether for walks/jogs as a group!!:smile:
  • KaDazzle
    KaDazzle Posts: 32 Member
    That would be me! And I'm on here a lot.. I think I have become addicted to this site.. always reading posts and such. I figure this is a good addiction, it keeps me away from food :) I think having more support is a great thing to have!
  • togobug
    togobug Posts: 48 Member
    Dont forget to add each other! Ive gotten alot of great friends from this! P.s. how much is a stone?
  • Shyster2005
    Shyster2005 Posts: 33 Member
    Anyone, feel free to add me! SW: 240, CW: 239, GW: 135. I'm 5'9". I can use all the support I can get!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    I'm in the same boat! Please add me ladies! I'm 13 lbs down towards my goal and working hard to reach that 100 lbs gone mark! :smile:
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    I just started and have well over 100 lbs to lose. Y'all feel free to add me - I could use all the support and encouragement I can get (and give)!
  • Trice54321
    Trice54321 Posts: 6 Member
    I sure do need to lose 100lbs- Feel free to add me - Seems like some nice people in the same boat that can relate. I recently just began and weightloss is a struggle
  • Hey! My goal is to lose 80 pounds to reach my goal weight of 170, but I could really use friends to keep me motivated.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Good luck - You can all do this.

I have about 85 pounds left to go myself, but I just keep telling myself I'm in the home stretch!!
  • fressita214
    fressita214 Posts: 74 Member
    I added you too!! I also have more than 100 lbs to loose!!!
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I've lost 73 lbs but still have a little over 100 to go!
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    it is possible i started with 102ibs i wanted to lose. im now just a little over half way! good luck to everyone :)
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    70 here..........starting out at 222
  • mstarrv
    mstarrv Posts: 5 Member
    I just started on here last friday and im hoping to lose around 100 pounds or so...I can use all the support i can get ;)
  • I am hoping to lose at least 100 pounds
  • LOVE THIS SUPPORT SITE.....just joined....hope I can figure out how to 'add' everyone!!! (not real techie..duh)
  • luswart
    luswart Posts: 5
    I need to lose 99.4 pounds! :happy: Feel free to add me! I have lost a total of 68.8 so far of my goal of 168 pounds to be gone. I just recently joined this site.
  • maledoux
    maledoux Posts: 24 Member
    Hey, I'm new to this site and my goal is to lose around 100 lbs, so I can finally be in the healthy BMI range.