females who need to lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - 110lbs to lose, 21lb of the way there!
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs..I need as much support as I can get so please feel free to add me
  • terriebmn
    Options
    You can add me. I would love to be closer to high school skinny and its gonna take me over 100 to do that. I log in daily and would love to give and receive the moral support!!
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100. I've lost 13 so far. I'd be happy to have any friends who need some encouragement. I'm not in the forums much, but I'm checking my news feed and logging my food/exercise several times a day.
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 lbs, and i need friends, add me
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 95 to 100 lbs. I've lost 33 (from 263 to 230), but it's taken a while.
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Shelly and I started a life style change just over a month ago. My goal is to lose 100lbs. I have so far lost 15 but am struggling. I would love to be part of your group. It's a long road ahead of me and I could use someone who knows what I am going through...it is NOT easy!!
  • Squeaks1977
    Squeaks1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and I have my own mother to thank! I look forward to getting acquainted with everyone and have a support system as well. I need to lose about 120 lbs but my first goal is 25 lbs. I'm doing them in small amounts so it doesn't seem so overwhelming! Feel free to add me. I also have the app for my phone so I will get messages. Thanks a bunch and good luck to everyone!!
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm down a total of 55 since last October!!! 24 since I started on here, and 125 to go!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I have lots to lose and am learning..
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I use this site throughout the day and would like to have some new friends!
  • African_Goddess
    Options
    I will add u as well.
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Options
    Add me I still have 110 to lose.
  • minimetobe10
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 pounds and am now active on the site. I have been consistently following mfp for over two weeks now.

Please ad me.
  • jcrnprn
    jcrnprn Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi I'd love to meet a few active members. I need to loose 130 pounds total, just started today.
  • busymom50
    busymom50 Posts: 29
    Options
    I have 75 lbs to lose and have lost 14 so far. I've struggled the last couple of days and think a smaller personal group would be ideal. Feel free to add me
  • shantigo2011
    Options
    I am also looking to lose 100 lbs, I started in Jan. 2012 I am down 17 but just started MFP!
  • Adkplmb
    Adkplmb Posts: 4
    Options
    That would be me I def need to lose 100lbs plus some. The more support we all have the merrier.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I need to lose over 100 lbs. My goal for 2012 is 100 lbs though. Always looking for new friends! Especially friends that have similar goals!! :flowerforyou:
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So glad to see so many women with similar goals on here! Looks like we are going to have a pretty big support system!