females who need to lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• APPLETON29
    APPLETON29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I have 90lb to go, feel free to add me! All support gratefully received!
  • AnikLa
    AnikLa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and have to admit will need all the support I can get!! I need to loose about 140-150 lbs .
    add me if you want !
  • rubiesndiamonds
    rubiesndiamonds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi~ I am new to this site also. I am looking to lose 100 - 110lbs. Would love to have additional support. Add me if you like =)
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Meeeee. Feel free to add me. I just joined two days ago.
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100lb too. I tried to find a group but the only one I found was closed to new members so I'll have to keep looking. In the meantime feel free to friend me!
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 100lb too. feel free to add me
  • rosemariecoburn
    Options
    new at this group , don't know how to join
  • kansasqt25
    kansasqt25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 to lose have lost 55lbs so far. If you would like to add me. :-)
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi togobug, I have 83 pounds left to get to "normal" - ugh, how awful that looks in writing considering where I started! You are welcome to add me, as is anyone else. Good luck to you and congrats on your progress thus far.
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 120 pounds to reach my goal weight.. Still have a bit to go before then. Feel free to add me too.
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me too!! :) I have about 93 more pounds to go. Good Luck!! :):wink:
  • dianarl85
    Options
    Hi there! I also need to lose about 100 pounds. I weight 269 and need to get to at 150. I just started this week. still have alot of changes and work to do but not giving up. I am doing little by little as far as weight goals. :)
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have almost exactly 100 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • penny4urthought
    Options
    I would love to lose +100 as well. I've done it before but fell off the wagon so I know I can do it, but support never hurts! Please add me to the group. I'd love to help give and get advice...
  • ChelleDT
    ChelleDT Posts: 23
    Options
    I need to lose at least 65 lbs. Would rather total weight loss be 90 lbs.

My first goal is 20 lbs & maintain that for a little bit.

That would put me just at the 200 lb marker.... I haven't been under 200 lbs for over 15 years.
    High time I acted my age & accepted medical responsibility.
  • tastemyrainbow76
    tastemyrainbow76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday am new at this site and need to loss 100 lbs u can add be for support or to be friends I don't know how to add friends.
  • Tabata_C
    Tabata_C Posts: 10
    Options
    I just join today... I need to lose 68 Kg( it's around 150 lbs). I'm gonna have a lot of work to lose all this weight and I would like to make some friends to make me keep going to this journey!
  • MonicaDodson
    Options
    Add me i'm looking to loose 100 pounds too! I've been on here almost 2 weeks. Need lots of motivation!
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 108 lbs lost into my 166 pound journey but feel free to add me... Losing 100 lbs is an amazing ride with a new reward every single day!!!
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've got about 100 lbs to lose too and would LOVE to give and get some motivation!!!! A, 33 yo in LA, CA